Collapse

Midori, Sheth Developers, Dahisar East, Mumbai

Last updated: October 27 2016
38 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Midori, Sheth Developers, Dahisar East, Mumbai

Wer planing for sheth builders midori , our agent quote 8500psf , we willtry to go on sat lets c what happened

Comment

Dear shweta, incase you had been to the builders office pl tell us the current rate, whether construction has started, completion date and registration date and any other detail that u may want to share

Comment

Hi,

I have been to the site a day back and the prevailing rates are 8500 per sq. ft. with a 35 rs. floor rise, the work is started as they have cc till plinth, that is what I was told by the sales at the site... Currently they are booking for b1-2-3. Once the plinth is done then the registration should start, probably by Nov-13. Completion is mentioned to be Dec-15, but I guess we should take at least 6 months ahead of it.. Let us know any other details which can help in making a decision on investing in this project.

Comment

Originally posted by rohan05 View Post
          Hi,

I have been to the site a day back and the prevailing rates are 8500 per sq. ft. with a 35 rs. floor rise, the work is started as they have cc till plinth, that is what I was told by the sales at the site... Currently they are booking for b1-2-3. Once the plinth is done then the registration should start, probably by Nov-13. Completion is mentioned to be Dec-15, but I guess we should take at least 6 months ahead of it.. Let us know any other details which can help in making a decision on investing in this project.
          Are you sure the prevailing rate is 8500 & they have not increased it ?

Comment

are there any forest land issues on this project?

Comment

now the rate is 8750 + 40 rs floor rise, they have launched a3 tower at 8950 + 40 rs floor rise. I am planning to book this weekend, lets see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by rohan05 View Post
                now the rate is 8750 + 40 rs floor rise, they have launched a3 tower at 8950 + 40 rs floor rise. I am planning to book this weekend, lets see how it goes
                Hi Rohan05 did you manage to get the booking, kindly update the final rate & your experience with the builder.

Comment

Sheth corp had a stall at mchi and I checked with them. The rate is 8950 for all configurations where construction has been completed till plinth , rest is at 8750

Comment

Any one knows whether this land belong to forest or not as there are some slums along side project and then immediately national park starts but no national park boundry seen in near by area?
                    Hanuman tekdi had water problems 2 to 3 yrs back as it is hill nearby national park so how is water supply condition around this area now, what plans builder has for BMC water supply?

Guies this is very good project as builder is sheth builder (reputed from industry) and location is good, last stop of 301 and property is on hill.

I heard total cost for 2BHk is around 1.08 cr 1055 builtup and for 1 bhk around 67 lacks. possession around 3 yrs

Comment

Hello All,
                      I am planning to invest in this project. Recently one of the agent told me the rate as 8700 and floor rise of Rs.40. I will visiting the site soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X