Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Originally posted by drvineet View Post
    friends i urgently need some advice bout whether to go ahead with acme ozone or runwal pearl under construction phase??which one will be better from both investment and from end use point of view 3-4 years down the line??
    would advise to stay away from acme ozone. I had visited then last year and there seems to be no progress AT ALL in the project (on both sides of the road).....

Comment

I also agree with skjinvestor....had visited them almost three years ago. Though I got good vibe about the location the project was not convincing enough for me hence I did not go for it. Thank good for small mercies! Just Stay Away!

Comment

thanx a lot for ur timely reply guys...but i need ur suggestions about runwal pearl as well asap coz am in process of finalising a project and would appreciate ur valuable suggestions on the same!!should i go ahead with runwal pearl if not acme ozone??or anyone would like to suggest any better project in under contruction phase in thane??

Comment

I suggest to go for Kalpataru Hills as builder has strength to deliver. Location is inside opp. Tikujini Wadi but peaceful. Only problem is build up to carpet area ratio is not good. very high loading but rate is lower than ACME adjusted to this loading. In current market situation it is better to have builder with strong finances.

Comment

Originally posted by wealthcreator View Post
            I suggest to go for Kalpataru Hills as builder has strength to deliver. Location is inside opp. Tikujini Wadi but peaceful. Only problem is build up to carpet area ratio is not good. very high loading but rate is lower than ACME adjusted to this loading. In current market situation it is better to have builder with strong finances.
            Anybody aware of any resale/investor resale for this Acme Ozone project, looking around 75L, ready to bear the execution delay risk, they are currently quoting 2BHK for 90L+ with 2015 end possession.

P.S. Any similar option in Kalpatru hills, although looks tough.......

Comment

ACME is now quoting 1C+ for 2 BHK all inclusive the rate of 9000 ...is it still a gud buy????

Comment

Not at all specially if building is under construction

Comment

I know a couple of employees who work for Acme they gave me the following details:

1. Builder never wants to complete the project on time. They no value us customer they just want to make money. They not pay vendors

2. Marketing team is bad and customer service even worst

3. Never trust word management says because employee also don't trust

Comment

This is really helpful. I am very interested in Dosti Imperia but Acme sales people mentioned that their buildings would block the hill view for Dosti residents. The Imperia project looks killer and plus work is moving at fast pace, almost 24*7. If you are an Ozone buyer why would someone not consider Dost given Acme has so many problems with regards to delivery.

Comment

• Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Originally posted by propdude View Post
                      This is really helpful. I am very interested in Dosti Imperia but Acme sales people mentioned that their buildings would block the hill view for Dosti residents. The Imperia project looks killer and plus work is moving at fast pace, almost 24*7. If you are an Ozone buyer why would someone not consider Dost given Acme has so many problems with regards to delivery.
                      Why don't you consider dosti imperia garden facing flats in that case !!! Garden facing flats are available. Those are really worth paying.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X