Can any one pls tel about acme ozone thane
Read more
152 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • have been staying at ashwood since past six months no issues as such, some teething problems definitely are there but nothing major.
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone aware of new launches Acme is offering and they sticking to delivery timelines post delays in last few years, seems Phase 2 would be delivered soon in 2016,

Do suggest as I am looking for their new launch. how would be the investment considering already delayed project.
    CommentQuote
  • They are strong in promoting on delivery dates and also giving document and ready to pay interest for delay. Can some one share price for 4BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Looking to buy the large 4 BHK in tower 1
    Any updates on construction progress and current rates
    Given the delays it had is it still worth considering
    CommentQuote
  • Have anyone recently bought any flat in Centilia?? I was looking for a 2BHK. I am new to this. I liked the project i.e. Phase 2. Can any one shower some light?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • baby841 years ago
      Please don't fall prey to this builders gimmicks...There are better options in Thane...Go for Hiranandani We are waiting for possession for the last 7 years...Builder is not meting flat owners and giving excuses.
  • Any Whatsapp group formed for any updates reg Phase 2 Towers (Basilia, Centelia, Dandelia). Existing owners, pls respond. This thread is inactive since last few months. Would like to get some updates.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • baby841 years ago
      For Centelia/Basilia group contact: 9869666827.For Dandelia contact: 9833890250
  • Hello,
    As per my recent visit to Ozone, they are about to deliver 2 towers by start of 2017. This seems to be a good news for everyone who had bought a property here. Also, the price appreciation has been excellent over these years for Ghodbunder Road and this project.

I'm in touch with one of the sales rep from Acme and I was there last Sunday. Please let me know in case you guys need any additional details on these project. I personally liked the layout plan and location.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • baby841 years ago
      Builder is a fraud. Don't book. We are waiting for possession for the last 7 years. Builder is not meeting flat owners and giving excuses.
  • It has 2 & 3 bhk apartments, 2bhk starts at 1.10cr. Which is a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Horrible builder...More than 300 families waiting for possession for the last 7 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arvind7162
    Hello,
    As per my recent visit to Ozone, they are about to deliver 2 towers by start of 2017. This seems to be a good news for everyone who had bought a property here. Also, the price appreciation has been excellent over these years for Ghodbunder Road and this project.

I'm in touch with one of the sales rep from Acme and I was there last Sunday. Please let me know in case you guys need any additional details on these project. I personally liked the layout plan and location.

Hi arvind7162, what is the psf rate they are quoting? How much all-inclusive for 3 BHK & 2 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to buy a 3BHK in nearing possession towers. How much is a 3BHK going for all inclusive ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by baby84
    Horrible builder...More than 300 families waiting for possession for the last 7 years

7 years delay is too much.. any particular reason? has that issue resolved now?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • baby841 years ago
      Please write to acmeozoneowners@gmail.com Owners initiating legal action against builder..there is a Whatsapp group of over 200 owners please try to join the movement against the builder
  • Originally Posted by preetm9241
    It has 2 & 3 bhk apartments, 2bhk starts at 1.10cr. Which is a good deal.

This is for which tower? when is the possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inquizzitive
    I am looking to buy a 3BHK in nearing possession towers. How much is a 3BHK going for all inclusive ?

puranik city is having ready to move 2.5 bhk for 1 cr
    CommentQuote
  • Please also think about the chaos in future once the construction of metro rail starts on Ghodbundar Road in Thane.
    CommentQuote