Collapse

Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Hi Everyone, any updates on acme ozone currently? How is the phase 2 construction coming along? I see that it is being advertised in fair amount on internet and also hoardings etc.

Comment

i think they are still offering 8600 BSP and floor rise, have you visited the site

Comment

Yes, did visit the site 2-3 weeks back. The phase 1 buildings seem constructed with first coat of paint; but not finished yet. The second phase seemed very delayed. What they called basilia and centilia were constructed till about 10-11 floor, no signs of any 4 floors of podium joining the buildings as they said the project has 4 level podium. They said that both are fully sold, and another one dandilia 75% sold out. Construction on dandilia has not started. Mentioned dandilia possession 12/2016.

However looking at the site it seems they will be delayed by more than 2-3 years on their mentioned possession date; also they seems to have problem with kandivili project which can affect this. All in all rate seems attractive (salesman told around 9000) given the location, but many uncertainties looming large. Having difficulty in arriving at a decision.
        Last edited by MANOJa; October 11 2015, 10:15 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

the project seems to be gud one along with the localities i was deciding between ozone & wadhwa, i have booked in alpina , as i have no great need for possesion , it seems to be gud investment for me.

Comment

shipwrecher1 - I was faced with similar options. And I am in the same position as you.... Was not too concerned about possession so even I went ahead and booked in aplinia. Hope it turns out to be a good investment !!!

Comment

bloomingdale i have booked in 901 what abt u

Comment

Acme ozone

Bloomingdales and shipwrecked - can u tell me what deal u got ?

Price and DP ? I am given 9300BSP for the towers alipinia which is yet to begin.

Pls revert as I am about to finalise.
                Last edited by MANOJa; October 11 2015, 10:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Can u share the deal u got ? Price and DP ?

Comment

Originally posted by shipwrecker1 View Post
                    bloomingdale i have booked in 901 what abt u
                    Can u share the deal u got ? Price and DP ?

Comment

mehul i had booked in 1st week of oct my in all for 1317 sqft is 1.39 cr for 9th floor

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X