Collapse

Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Mehul i had booked at BSP 8600 , but now they have recieved CC till 15 floors so they might increase the rate.

Comment

Originally posted by shipwrecker1 View Post
      Mehul i had booked at BSP 8600 , but now they have recieved CC till 15 floors so they might increase the rate.
      8600/- over priced in Thane actulal price sld not more than 5500-6000 BSP in a place like Thane, any way prices are stagnant or in decline mode.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-page1273.html

Amit

Comment

mehul i had booked in 1st week of oct my in all for 1317 sqft is 1.39 cr for 9th floor
        Landing cost 10500/- that to in Thane !!

Comment

amitav can u please provide any builders providing at 6000 BSP near pokhran road i would gladly invest.

Comment

Just wait few months, recently couple of my friends booked in Rumha Bali ( puranik) 4600/- they bought it from an investor who was offloading 100000 sqft which he booked initially. Now there is no real dela is haapening any where in Thane, Mumbai or naviMumbai, if you look the inventory in Thane most of the builders are sitting on huge inventory and also there are 70% investors bought remaining 30%, be it Hiranandani, Kalpataru, Neelkhant go and see how many flats are unslold.

Recently Neelkhant Woods called me and and ready to close a deal of 1300 odd flat 1Cr.

If you get a property in Powai 7500/- or Nahar 12000/- then how you justified Thane 10000 + ?? This is all bubbles and PONZY scheme.
            Check the below links.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-mumbai/t-bhagtani-serenity-powai-48585-page43.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-page1273.html

Comment

amitav this thread is to discuss acme ozone not bhagtani, u can wait for the bubble to burst and you can read this thread completely that all the flats of this projects gets sold infact they stop selling after sometime, and work is already in progress.

Comment

amitav this thread is to discuss acme ozone not bhagtani, u can wait for the bubble to burst and you can read this thread completely that all the flats of this projects gets sold infact they stop selling after sometime, and work is already in progress.

Of course this thread is for ACME, I have not mentioned any other project except post the link of some other thread which is justified.. As per this project is concern yes I have been seeing this getting constructed since last 10 years if not 8 years and they are not able to deliver a single unit. secondly closing booking is a gimmick by the builder to jack up the price any way for end use any price is good but for investment..... investing at this level I dont think this is my personal opinion and I wish I am wrong.

Regards,

Amitav

Comment

Originally posted by ddamitav View Post
                  Of course this thread is for ACME, I have not mentioned any other project except post the link of some other thread which is justified.. As per this project is concern yes I have been seeing this getting constructed since last 10 years if not 8 years and they are not able to deliver a single unit. secondly closing booking is a gimmick by the builder to jack up the price any way for end use any price is good but for investment..... investing at this level I dont think this is my personal opinion and I wish I am wrong.

Regards,

Amitav
                  Secondly I dont know why are you hiding your identity..... I doubt if you are a real buyer may be a con by the builder to create demand in market.

Comment

My dear mr Amitav i am talking abt Acme Ozone coz i have invested over here whereas u sound more of a salesman talking about various products.

Comment

No point in debating Mr. Ship or what so ever .... all the best for your investment.

by the way Now I am an investor nor a sales man, just like a mango people who has a dream of owning an apartment but surely not this level.

Regards,

Amitav

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X