Collapse

Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

hi i just called them today and was told now the project will be 30 stories high they were quoting 49 lakhs all inclusive (including car park society chgs etc) for a 2 bhk on 18th floor

Comment

More Details

Hi All,

More details are available now. I saw some of the queries and thought better to reply to them.
      1. Rates have increased. They are now planning to increase it to 4300, when they launch the new tower.
      2. For already sold flats, they have now initiated the registration process. I am getting it checked by a lawyer. However, the first feel is the documents are in place. They have indicated 2 areas under dispute (on the side of the plot where sample flat is). However, the dispute has nothing to do with this side and they have shown commencement permission in the registration document.
      3. Monthly maintenance charges are expected to be Rs 4.5 per sqft.
      4. They have permission for 17 floors till now and were expected to get it till 24th. I am not sure if they have already gotten it.
      5. They are using "pre-fabricated" technology to build the tower. Basically, most of the parts of the apartment shall be built elsewhere and kind of assembled at actual location. This is used primarily in US and other such countries. Its a new concept in India.

Disclaimer: I have bought a flat there, and hence my view might b a bit biased, though not intentionally.

Comment

Acme ozone updates

I have recently requested a quote for Acme ozone ,a 3 bhk is costing around 68 lakh , all inclusive .
        rates are the same so far 3950 per sq ft ,but flats are sold from 20th fllor so the actual rates are around 4450 per sq ft .
        so far a good option in thane ,but lets see and wait the market for soem time ,before i put my life into it .

Comment

could some one pls clarify if thane ghodbunder area has no forest land issues, as i'm seriously considering this area,

would deeply appreciate any pointers from members who have booked or have visited the site/area.

Comment

spmohan

Hi,
            Ghodbunder road is a big area. You can ask for specific projects. The process to find out is that you should ask your builder to provide survey no and then it should be verified at the registration office in thane.

Generally the registration office ppl are aware of which all projects are OK and tell upfront if it comes under forest area.

Acme Ozone is not in forest area, that is checked by some of our frnds who booked flats there.

Rajesh

Comment

Yes , rajesh is mentioned it correctly. We have also checked in same way. In currrently new projects it is rare chance for reputed builder to sell forest land as case of forest land issue is still open. Houseing finance cos are cautious about G.B. rd. specifically.

Ghodbunder rd is good buying opportunity and provide value for money. Most of the areas in Mumbai only rates have gone up, But in Ghodbunder Rd, in past 3-4 years infrastructure is also improving. 15 % of flats sold in Mumbai vicinity are from G.B. Rd in year 2009. But currently supply is ample so you can negotiate and get better deal.

Comment

Acme Ozone

Thanks for the update, where is this information about 'pre-fabricated' technology being used at acme, i had been there and i was not told about this hence curious to know. When is the completion of the project.
                Originally posted by rajeshhimself View Post
                Hi All,

More details are available now. I saw some of the queries and thought better to reply to them.
                1. Rates have increased. They are now planning to increase it to 4300, when they launch the new tower.
                2. For already sold flats, they have now initiated the registration process. I am getting it checked by a lawyer. However, the first feel is the documents are in place. They have indicated 2 areas under dispute (on the side of the plot where sample flat is). However, the dispute has nothing to do with this side and they have shown commencement permission in the registration document.
                3. Monthly maintenance charges are expected to be Rs 4.5 per sqft.
                4. They have permission for 17 floors till now and were expected to get it till 24th. I am not sure if they have already gotten it.
                5. They are using "pre-fabricated" technology to build the tower. Basically, most of the parts of the apartment shall be built elsewhere and kind of assembled at actual location. This is used primarily in US and other such countries. Its a new concept in India.

Disclaimer: I have bought a flat there, and hence my view might b a bit biased, though not intentionally.

Comment

thanks for that rajesh, really appreciate it,

so the new tower mentioned is in addition to the existing 2, are they quoting it same as 4300 ?

my anticipation is for rates to come down , what is your opinion on this ?

are sales restricted to approved floors ?

also where exactly have they reached w.r.t construction work

cheers

Comment

Hi,

Wish u all a very hapy new yr!

Sorry for late reply. I log in here only once in a while.

Answers to your queries:
                    Construction stage: There are 2 towers Aokwood and Ashwood. For Oakwood: Basement and parking 1 are ready. Working on parking level 2 going on. For Ashwood, which was launched later, piling is going on. Expected to be over in a Month.

Sales: As per my discussions with Acme ppl, all flats till 20th floor are already sold. I have seen permission till 17th (i dont recall exactly, will need to chk my agreement). They expected to get permission till 27th floor by Jan 10. So, I guess, advance booking for higher floors are being taken, while approval is almost sure to come to them.

New Tower: This is other than the two towers mentioned above. Their sales person told me that they might b launching new tower by holi. Although timing is yet to be decided. At the launch time, it will be around 4300, as per her indications. Of course, we will know only at the time of launch.
                    As far as my opinion goes, I think even 3300 was not a cheap rate when i booked. Prices are not affordable, but its hard to go down in a place like mumbai. I have met ppl who are paying full 50 lac in cash!! so I dont think prices will go down. But my opinion is prices, in general, are very high and common man can not buy at current levels.

Pre-Fab Technology: This was told to me at the time of booking. Last I visited, I met the NCCCL engineer who is actually the project incharge of this project construction work. He said they are not using it. May b acme planned earlier, but then changed it. As on date - Acme has outsourced the construction work to NCCCL and has given them 18 months contract to finish construction, including brickwork, flooring, windows and door fitting etc. This was done by HDFC sicne they are partner and they want only professional ppl for the project, not just anyone. HDFC has a reputation risk involved in this project as it was highly pulicised when Deepak Parekh launched it.

Just noticed, It has become too long :-) Sorry!

Take care and all the best!

Comment

Rajesh, I heard that in ACME Ozone, one flr there are 8 flats and that is only 2 lifts for 30 flr bldg. Is it true ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X