Can any one pls tel about acme ozone thane
Read more
152 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Acme Ozone

Thanks for the update, where is this information about 'pre-fabricated' technology being used at acme, i had been there and i was not told about this hence curious to know. When is the completion of the project.
    Originally Posted by rajeshhimself
    Hi All,

More details are available now. I saw some of the queries and thought better to reply to them.
    1. Rates have increased. They are now planning to increase it to 4300, when they launch the new tower.
    2. For already sold flats, they have now initiated the registration process. I am getting it checked by a lawyer. However, the first feel is the documents are in place. They have indicated 2 areas under dispute (on the side of the plot where sample flat is). However, the dispute has nothing to do with this side and they have shown commencement permission in the registration document.
    3. Monthly maintenance charges are expected to be Rs 4.5 per sqft.
    4. They have permission for 17 floors till now and were expected to get it till 24th. I am not sure if they have already gotten it.
    5. They are using "pre-fabricated" technology to build the tower. Basically, most of the parts of the apartment shall be built elsewhere and kind of assembled at actual location. This is used primarily in US and other such countries. Its a new concept in India.

Disclaimer: I have bought a flat there, and hence my view might b a bit biased, though not intentionally.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for that rajesh, really appreciate it,

so the new tower mentioned is in addition to the existing 2, are they quoting it same as 4300 ?

my anticipation is for rates to come down , what is your opinion on this ?

are sales restricted to approved floors ?

also where exactly have they reached w.r.t construction work

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Wish u all a very hapy new yr!

Sorry for late reply. I log in here only once in a while.

Answers to your queries:
    Construction stage: There are 2 towers Aokwood and Ashwood. For Oakwood: Basement and parking 1 are ready. Working on parking level 2 going on. For Ashwood, which was launched later, piling is going on. Expected to be over in a Month.

Sales: As per my discussions with Acme ppl, all flats till 20th floor are already sold. I have seen permission till 17th (i dont recall exactly, will need to chk my agreement). They expected to get permission till 27th floor by Jan 10. So, I guess, advance booking for higher floors are being taken, while approval is almost sure to come to them.

New Tower: This is other than the two towers mentioned above. Their sales person told me that they might b launching new tower by holi. Although timing is yet to be decided. At the launch time, it will be around 4300, as per her indications. Of course, we will know only at the time of launch.
    As far as my opinion goes, I think even 3300 was not a cheap rate when i booked. Prices are not affordable, but its hard to go down in a place like mumbai. I have met ppl who are paying full 50 lac in cash!! so I dont think prices will go down. But my opinion is prices, in general, are very high and common man can not buy at current levels.

Pre-Fab Technology: This was told to me at the time of booking. Last I visited, I met the NCCCL engineer who is actually the project incharge of this project construction work. He said they are not using it. May b acme planned earlier, but then changed it. As on date - Acme has outsourced the construction work to NCCCL and has given them 18 months contract to finish construction, including brickwork, flooring, windows and door fitting etc. This was done by HDFC sicne they are partner and they want only professional ppl for the project, not just anyone. HDFC has a reputation risk involved in this project as it was highly pulicised when Deepak Parekh launched it.

Just noticed, It has become too long :-) Sorry!

Take care and all the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Rajesh, I heard that in ACME Ozone, one flr there are 8 flats and that is only 2 lifts for 30 flr bldg. Is it true ?
    CommentQuote
  • There are 7 flats on each floor....
    and there r 3 lifts....2 lifts r large size and one is stretcher lift....
    CommentQuote
  • For Oakwood - end of 2011. Though in the agreement, they are putting in May 2012.

For Ashwood - it would be around 4 more months.

I have talked to many ppl of NCCCL to whom ACME has outsourced the construction work. They have confirmed that the agreement between ACME and NCCCL is to get the construction finished in 18 months (already 2 months passed by). This is to include flooring, window fitting, plastersing etc also. After that only thing remiaing will be painting and few other final finish things. NCCCL has a history of finishing work well before the agreed time, because they get bonus based on time saved. So, I think end of 2011 is a practical date for oakwood.
    CommentQuote
  • Saturday Times Of India they had advertisement of Rate 4150 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • seems they have increased the rate to 4500 + floor rise. Though I am yet to confirm personally, few other owners have confirmed this. Also their web-site is showing this rate now.
    CommentQuote
  • no....not now. In Oakwood, there is basement + 3 podium, above which then constrution of actual flats will start!

acme people told us earlier that once podium is finished, probably 2nd or 3rd floor above that, they shall build a sample flat!

however, if they are going to build only one sample flat, then in all probability, i think they will build for a 3 bhk..not for 2 bhk or 2.5 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • yes that's true they are now charging 4500 for floors 20 and upwards...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit_2009
    rs 4000/sqft on super area at the project location (that too in thane) is quite exorbitant!

+ add to it the monthly maintenance charges which should be above Rs5/sqft due to the nature of amenities!
    + stamp duty, payments for parking, etc

ah...

my friend, welcome to the real world. Now 4000 psf is the minimum till Patlipada. Lodha Group Casa Univs is quoting 77 lacs for 3 BHK (18 months poss) and is about 16 kms from station.
    CommentQuote
  • Any new info?

Guys,

I stay on the western side which is exorbitant for that piece of that s&*t. Thane looks good and comparatively reasonable. I am looking at this project so want to know if there is a current rate any one knows how? Also how is the connectivity from this area to mumbai city? and how is the area in general in terms of shopping, schools and stuff?

Originally Posted by sreekys
    yes that's true they are now charging 4500 for floors 20 and upwards...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Current rate is 4500+floor rise. Problem is, by now, most of the lower floors are already sold and you would get flats only on higher floors, which leads to higher cost.
    They have some discount for HDFC employees though.
    Connectivity is good. Shared auto and buses to station are there. Bust stop is like 5-6 min walk. However, time to station is generally 20-25 min, as informed by my frnd who lives nearby.
    Schools - singhania and other good schools are in vicinity. Lok hospital is near by for any emergencies.
    Shopping - Hiranandani meadows and vasant vihar areas are 5-10 min walking distances....market is there....D mart is also very near...around 2 km distance, kapurwadi is there, where there is big bazaar, McD and all...so that way, to me personally it seemed good and so I bought here.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site yesterday - 3 podiums are completed..work on pillar of 4th is going on....though I must say, progress in last 1 month has been very slow...earlier the work was progressing quickly.
    I hear some murmurs of some payment issue between contractor and labourers (meaning, acme paid to contractor, which in turn did not pay to labourers)...i m not sure of internal issues!
    regarding market and all in nearby areas, would just like to add (apart from what I mentioned yesterday), that restaurants, amusement parks (tiku ji ni wadi) and bank branches - all are nearby. In fact central bank, state bank, kotak bank, icici bank, Axis bank and other few bank branches all are within walking distance.
    one more info - they are planning to launch new tower on the other side of the road and on that side, some extra facilities/amenities would be there. The starting rate on that side is expected to be 5000+, but yet to be finalised. This is what acme staff told me!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeshhimself
    Hi
    Current rate is 4500+floor rise. Problem is, by now, most of the lower floors are already sold and you would get flats only on higher floors, which leads to higher cost.
    Bust stop is like 5-6 min walk. However, time to station is generally 20-25 min, as informed by my frnd who lives nearby.
    Shopping - Hiranandani meadows and vasant vihar areas are 5-10 min walking distances.

Hi Friend, if you're thinking of buying this property then you must be having few cars. In that case you won't bother about nearby bus-stop & shopping by walking 10 min :D

Frankly, I would not pay such high price in city-outskirts.
    CommentQuote