Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Originally posted by rajeshhimself View Post
    Hi
    Current rate is 4500+floor rise. Problem is, by now, most of the lower floors are already sold and you would get flats only on higher floors, which leads to higher cost.
    Bust stop is like 5-6 min walk. However, time to station is generally 20-25 min, as informed by my frnd who lives nearby.
    Shopping - Hiranandani meadows and vasant vihar areas are 5-10 min walking distances.
    Hi Friend, if you're thinking of buying this property then you must be having few cars. In that case you won't bother about nearby bus-stop & shopping by walking 10 min

Frankly, I would not pay such high price in city-outskirts.
    Last edited by hitmady; March 29 2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

:-)
      I am simply replying to queries by others!
      I have already bought a flat there and in all my earlier responses on this thread, I have clarified that as a disclaimer :-)

BTW, I am owner of a flat, but I dont have any car/bike :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshhimself View Post
        :-)
        I am owner of a flat, but I dont have any car/bike :-)
        I had almost guessed it
        It seems all saving going into buying house.
        Last edited by hitmady; March 30 2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

really 4500+ in thane? Its insane there has to be a correction in this market.

Comment

I agree! I think its way beyond the reach of actual buyers! however, till politicians+investors are there, creating virtual unavailability, and corruption so rampant here, chances are low that it will correct severely!

I think almost all politicians here have got realty business..narayan rane, sharad pawar, manohar joshi, lodha, ...the list is long who have direct or indirect ownership of the realty firms in mumbai!

I just wish, even if it would be not good for me personally, that prices correct and come to levels which are really affordable to common middle class man!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post
              Hi Friend, if you're thinking of buying this property then you must be having few cars. In that case you won't bother about nearby bus-stop & shopping by walking 10 min

Frankly, I would not pay such high price in city-outskirts.
              Sir, it is reality now. 5km from Panvel stn outside municipal limit Arihant Builder is quoting 2350 PSF. Rs.4500PSF in Thane outskirt ( within Municipal limit ) is OK with respect to current market condition.

Looking at rate of developments in Ghodbunder Road, Manpada Junction where this ACME Ozone is will be centre of Thane in next 5-10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Alim09
                I am given to understand that acme will have to build 7 bldgs for MMRDA along with the current project before these 2 bldgs could be handedover, this is the principal agreement for them to get additional FSI. Also this is still being worked upon and they are yet to get the get a go ahead from MMRDA. However they will get this approval shortly is what i learnt.
                Well, this is something which I want to know...I am aware that acme got higher FSI in return of giving part of land to MMRDA where 7 bldgs of max 7 floors each shall be built. However, what I do not know is:
                1. If it will be built by acme or someone else. Also, if Acme, will it be getting payment from MMRDA or not.
                2. Possession of the two buildings - is it dependent on building of 7 MMRDA buildings or is it like once plan is approved, as and when buildings get completed, occupation cert will be given?

If someone has any authentic info on this - pls let us all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Alim09
                  Acme will be developing those 7 bldgs for MMRDA. I am not sure if they will be paid for that but looks like they will not be, because the entire transaction with MMRDA is to get additional FSI for the entire project inclusive of their new proposed towers on the opposite side. Also i understand that these 7 bldgs (not sure of how many storeys) will have to be built within the time frame ashwood & oak wood are delivered to customers. I also understand that these will be basic bldgs and should will take relatively lesser duration to build.
                  Thanks Alim. Well we are aware of the 7 building & FSI part (were told so at the time we bought it and is there in the agreement also). What is not clear is will the occupation certificate not be given till these 7 are built? This is still not clear.

Comment

Acme has now launched another tower on the other side of the road. Rate is 4950+flr rise. There are additional features on this side - like ozonised bacteri free water, air cleaners etc.

Work on Oakwood and Ashwood is going very slow.

Anyone having information on occupation related question in my post above - pls respond. TIA.

Comment

Reason for slow pace:

as per acme: the sand issue. Sand is not available. Now they are planning to get it from Gujarat.

Other Murmers: A lot of labourers left. Some payment issue. They say Acme paid to NCCCL, NCCCL paid to their vendor....and probably vendor didnt pay to labourers...so they left. Now they are trying to bring them back.

I am not sure if there is any other reason too!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X