Can any one pls tel about acme ozone thane
Read more
152 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont think thats right....one of my frnd who has bought at higher floor is going to get it registered next week..will just chk with her, what date they are mentioning in her registration doc!
    CommentQuote
  • what i heard is June 2013 is what they will mention.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

My frnds flat registration last week mentioned 2012, May.

PS: Mohitb79: I was not aware of private msg concept on this forum and so missed your msg. Read it now. Builders claim that all 2 BHK are sold seems true for oakwood. Now they have launched another tower, wherein you can go for it. But rates now are 5000.
    CommentQuote
  • Many good builders are nowdays asking for 20 % within one month. So thats not the main issue and builder may not negotiate on that.

But I am more worried about ACME Ozone is they are launching new towers but progress of construction. What about progress of construction who have booked one year back.

If someone has already booked they have to follow up with builders but if you are going for new booking check this before booking.
    CommentQuote
  • alim: You are right. Just few minutes back, I checked with another frnd who has booked in Ashwood. They are mentioning May/Jun 2013. For oakwood also, probably they are mentioning Dec 2012.

Melissa:
    Agree with wealth creator. Most builders now take 20%. So, its one of the unfair market practices, which we customers have to unwillingly accept. Covered car parking in that area, most good builders are chargin 2.5 lac or above. Acme, till last yr was charging 2.5 lac. Now they have increased.
    I have booked 1 flat last year in Oakwood but work pace has been veryyyy slow. Recently, they have removed their manager and Mrs Shobhana is the new GM. She seems to be a good person. Suggest, you have a discussion with her to clarify your doubts. Other slaes ppl are not so transparent there.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeshhimself is really giving good updates about this project. Answering every queries and sharing information which gives us updates. We need people like him who gives true picture which will will help people to take decision.
    CommentQuote
  • wealthcreator: Thanks :) But the fact is everyone of us contributing here is doing this voluntarily and are equally good..including you! The difference may b just that someone may b having a bit more information abt specific projects

So...cheers for all those who r contributing!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Am new to this forum. Planning to invest in a flat in Thane. I have short listed Acme Ozone & Tropical Lagoon.

I knw Acme Ozone have launched the new tower but am not interested in that. Since the progress on their existing 2 buildings - Ashwook & Oakwood, is extremely slow, am not sure when the new tower will come into picture.:bab (38):

Can anyone pls let me knw if there are any flats available for sale in Ashwood or Oakwood on the higher floors & what is the current rate. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I think, few flats are available in Ashwood.....but not sure. Rate is 5000+25 per flr.

You can call at their no and chk that.

Originally Posted by SatishP
    Hi everyone,

Am new to this forum. Planning to invest in a flat in Thane. I have short listed Acme Ozone & Tropical Lagoon.

I knw Acme Ozone have launched the new tower but am not interested in that. Since the progress on their existing 2 buildings - Ashwook & Oakwood, is extremely slow, am not sure when the new tower will come into picture.:bab (38):

Can anyone pls let me knw if there are any flats available for sale in Ashwood or Oakwood on the higher floors & what is the current rate. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeshhimself
    Hi

I think, few flats are available in Ashwood.....but not sure. Rate is 5000+25 per flr.

You can call at their no and chk that.

Thanks Rajesh. But can pls let me knw their number or email id. Am not based in mumbai. Will be coming only next month. Appreciate your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Rajesh for all your assistance & wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Well, in one of the discussions, when I had asked this, they mentioned that they will be preparing it on 2nd or 3rd floor of Oakwood. Till now, 1st floor is completed in Oakwood.

However, they have been making very slow progress and dont know how much time it will take them to complete sample flat, even if they are going to make it on 2nd floor. Be sure to get your doubts clarified on the speed of construction when u meet them. On this front, they have been very very slow.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with members in the forum that the progress has been really really slow. Also the sales guy seemed really frustrated explaining the various parts of the house with that one big sample flat they had made which is a 4 bhk. He tried his best as to how a 2 or 3 bhk config will look and in the end just gave up and told us that the sample will be ready in a month or two but going by the pace of the construction i dont think anything is happening before one year. After all just raising the slab does not mean the floor construction is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Alim09
    Completelty agree just rasing slabs does not mean floor completion. Well the strategy is just raise slabs and you get the due amount from the customers without really completing the floor. This is what i am a little concerned about as raising slabs could be quick but actual completion could take much longer.Given all your feedback doesnt look like these guys will stick to their time lines.

Agreed however if you read your payment schedule they always mention payment due on slab initiation/completion and they never mention floor completion. Anyways most of the project in the area are delayed, the only good part is that since the developers are good, you will get the completed project. You cant be sure for many other developers.
    CommentQuote
  • highrisemumbai: good to see positive thinking.

May I request you to tell us if you are an owner of flat/potential buyer/reality expert...or somehow associated with the builder? Any particular basis on which one can say that the builder is very good.

Please note, I am just being curious and request you to not take this query otherwise.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote