Collapse

Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

first you pay through your nose...then u wonder every minute when will my project see the light of the day..and just when things seem to be going in the right direction everything stops because of some bolt from the blue! The govt is the first to extract service tax from hss buyers who already are exploited by builders but what is it doing to protect us?

Comment

Hello all,

Just joined this forum. Found so many guys with amazing knowledge bank. Just need some advise so that I can take a better decision.

1) Looking for a 2 BHK
      2) Budget 40 to 45 Lks
      3) Prupose - For my own family
      4) Time frame looking to move in - By Nov 10

Could anyone share their opinions/thots regd wat could be the best option in Thane where I can get a good deal.

Please let me know if you need any further information in order to suggest me a good option.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Regards

Comment

guruji start a new thread, no one's going to respond to your question on this unless you start a new thread ,it just gets confusing.

Comment

Guruji...am sure you would do some research yourself looking for property. Do the basic research get the shortlisted 4-5 projects then search existing posts and if you need further info ask in that post....thats the best way to get the info u need. Most projects in thane have already got existing posts with all the info u need.

Comment

Further information:
            Today, got to know that Acme has got the approval for higher floors now. So they shall be initiating registration of flats 17th flr or higher.

Comment

no...registration process is already started and some of the buyers may got flats registered before may end

may 2013 would be the date for new tower launched i guess.

we met the senior management ppl on sunday. they accepted that there was probably a bit of delay, but they have now taken actions to ensure no further such things. she seemed very sincere on this. so lets c how much acme does to meet the timeline.

Comment

I dont think thats right....one of my frnd who has bought at higher floor is going to get it registered next week..will just chk with her, what date they are mentioning in her registration doc!

Comment

what i heard is June 2013 is what they will mention.

Comment

Hi,

My frnds flat registration last week mentioned 2012, May.

PS: Mohitb79: I was not aware of private msg concept on this forum and so missed your msg. Read it now. Builders claim that all 2 BHK are sold seems true for oakwood. Now they have launched another tower, wherein you can go for it. But rates now are 5000.

Comment

Many good builders are nowdays asking for 20 % within one month. So thats not the main issue and builder may not negotiate on that.

But I am more worried about ACME Ozone is they are launching new towers but progress of construction. What about progress of construction who have booked one year back.

If someone has already booked they have to follow up with builders but if you are going for new booking check this before booking.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X