Collapse

Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

Last updated: April 4 2017
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Acme Ozone by Acme Group in Thane West, Mumbai

highrisemumbai: good to see positive thinking.

May I request you to tell us if you are an owner of flat/potential buyer/reality expert...or somehow associated with the builder? Any particular basis on which one can say that the builder is very good.

Please note, I am just being curious and request you to not take this query otherwise.

Thanks.

Comment

Acme Ozone - Centelia / Sangria

Hi Everyone,

I recently (1 week back) booked a 3BHK flat in Centelia. The rate I got is Rs.5100 per SFT. On my first visit to Acme Ozone, they told us that saleble area is 1495 SFT. When my parents went to give booking cheque, they said the agreement will be based on Carpet Area as it is the new directive from Government. I am not sure whether this statement is true or not. Is anyone experienced the same thing? Does all agreement based on saleble or carpet area? What is the normal uplift on carpet area for Thane and specially Acme Ozone?

After reading the progress report of their earlier launched projects, I am getting skeptical. I have seen Lodha Luxuria/Excellencia, Runwal Pearl, Dosti complex before finalizing Acme.

Comment

I feel the complex when it comes up will be good. However it is the pace of construction that is worrysome. So if you are paying rent now while you move into your house I feel it may be a long wait. I know because I went to them once last year in July and again this year around the same time. Their phase 1 on the other side of the road of the sales office has made precious little progress. Infact the sales person was also telling me and my friend that phase 2 is better than phase 1. Come on how can u run down ur own project? Tomorrow if u launch a phase 3 u will say phase 2 is no good? I have heard a person from HDIL also do this. They were trying to sell their project in Nahur and he says HDIL dreams is a bad project and many have complained about it!

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshhimself View Post
          highrisemumbai: good to see positive thinking.

May I request you to tell us if you are an owner of flat/potential buyer/reality expert...or somehow associated with the builder? Any particular basis on which one can say that the builder is very good.

Please note, I am just being curious and request you to not take this query otherwise.

Thanks.
          Neither I am a flat owner here, nor a potential buyer in Acme Ozone nor associated with Acme in any way and I have'nt yet sold a single apartment in Ozone but Realty expert I hope to be :-). The only reason I talk about Acme is that they have many completed projects in the Western suburbs(Goregaon-Andheri) of Mumbai. Thane I believe is their first project outside Mumbai. I am not saying that they are very good however they have completed a lot of projects and they will not intentionally harm their brand.

However most developers start selling their inventory without completed prior approvals hence the attractive options of pre-launch...which basically means that I dont have the approvals yet but am selling the property to you. All the approvals come in due course. Till this time you may not be sure of the size of the apartment as well or the layout as well (they include this in the allotment letter as well), they also sometimes sell only till a particular floor and the higher floors are sold later. Sometimes the approvals take longer than expected, sometimes the sales team of the developers gauge as to when you are looking for possession and over commit on the date. These are the basic reasons for delay...otherwise any developer like any entrepreneur would like to get his cash and move out to newer sites.

Comment

Hi all,

In August i had booked a flat in PhaseII (Basiliya).

I have now received a word of caution from someone with a builder friend that HDFC property funds has now pulled out of this venture. Therefore its possible that there may be some problem with this project & it may be put on hold or be delayed indefinitely.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there any truth in this?

Comment

Hi Satish

HDFC has 49% stake in Ozone and is a partner (shareholder) and cannot withdraw (unless ofcourse Acme buys out the stake). Just got this clarified from Acme as well. So dont worry, your investment is safe.

Originally posted by SatishP View Post
              Hi all,

In August i had booked a flat in PhaseII (Basiliya).

I have now received a word of caution from someone with a builder friend that HDFC property funds has now pulled out of this venture. Therefore its possible that there may be some problem with this project & it may be put on hold or be delayed indefinitely.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there any truth in this?

Comment

Hi, Thanks a lot highrisemumbai. I also tried to verify it with HDFC & got a similar response.

Originally posted by highrisemumbai View Post
                Hi Satish

HDFC has 49% stake in Ozone and is a partner (shareholder) and cannot withdraw (unless ofcourse Acme buys out the stake). Just got this clarified from Acme as well. So dont worry, your investment is safe.

Comment

Hi Satish

as i am interested in PhaseII (Basiliya) and since u allready booked flat in same tower so needed more info if possible can you send your contact
                  Last edited by CarpeDiem; March 31 2015, 11:45 AM. Reason: personal info

Comment

How is the pace of construction of this property now?
                    What is the status on Phase 1?
                    For Phase 2: Acme Ozone: they are quoting 5500 + 25 Floor rise. It is near Hiranandani Thane and area looks good too. Planning to book my home here.
                    Last edited by consider; January 15 2011, 03:54 AM.

Comment

The Phase I construction is in full swing at 2 floors per month . I received payment demand for 9th floor slab completion.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X