Can any one pls tel about acme ozone thane
Read more
152 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also agree with skjinvestor....had visited them almost three years ago. Though I got good vibe about the location the project was not convincing enough for me hence I did not go for it. Thank good for small mercies! Just Stay Away!
    CommentQuote
  • thanx a lot for ur timely reply guys...but i need ur suggestions about runwal pearl as well asap coz am in process of finalising a project and would appreciate ur valuable suggestions on the same!!should i go ahead with runwal pearl if not acme ozone??or anyone would like to suggest any better project in under contruction phase in thane??
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest to go for Kalpataru Hills as builder has strength to deliver. Location is inside opp. Tikujini Wadi but peaceful. Only problem is build up to carpet area ratio is not good. very high loading but rate is lower than ACME adjusted to this loading. In current market situation it is better to have builder with strong finances.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wealthcreator
    I suggest to go for Kalpataru Hills as builder has strength to deliver. Location is inside opp. Tikujini Wadi but peaceful. Only problem is build up to carpet area ratio is not good. very high loading but rate is lower than ACME adjusted to this loading. In current market situation it is better to have builder with strong finances.

Anybody aware of any resale/investor resale for this Acme Ozone project, looking around 75L, ready to bear the execution delay risk, they are currently quoting 2BHK for 90L+ with 2015 end possession.

P.S. Any similar option in Kalpatru hills, although looks tough.......
    CommentQuote
  • ACME is now quoting 1C+ for 2 BHK all inclusive the rate of 9000 ...is it still a gud buy????
    CommentQuote
  • Not at all specially if building is under construction
    CommentQuote
  • I know a couple of employees who work for Acme they gave me the following details:

1. Builder never wants to complete the project on time. They no value us customer they just want to make money. They not pay vendors

2. Marketing team is bad and customer service even worst

3. Never trust word management says because employee also don't trust
    CommentQuote
  • This is really helpful. I am very interested in Dosti Imperia but Acme sales people mentioned that their buildings would block the hill view for Dosti residents. The Imperia project looks killer and plus work is moving at fast pace, almost 24*7. If you are an Ozone buyer why would someone not consider Dost given Acme has so many problems with regards to delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propdude
    This is really helpful. I am very interested in Dosti Imperia but Acme sales people mentioned that their buildings would block the hill view for Dosti residents. The Imperia project looks killer and plus work is moving at fast pace, almost 24*7. If you are an Ozone buyer why would someone not consider Dost given Acme has so many problems with regards to delivery.

Why don't you consider dosti imperia garden facing flats in that case !!! Garden facing flats are available. Those are really worth paying.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone, any updates on acme ozone currently? How is the phase 2 construction coming along? I see that it is being advertised in fair amount on internet and also hoardings etc.
    CommentQuote
  • i think they are still offering 8600 BSP and floor rise, have you visited the site
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, did visit the site 2-3 weeks back. The phase 1 buildings seem constructed with first coat of paint; but not finished yet. The second phase seemed very delayed. What they called basilia and centilia were constructed till about 10-11 floor, no signs of any 4 floors of podium joining the buildings as they said the project has 4 level podium. They said that both are fully sold, and another one dandilia 75% sold out. Construction on dandilia has not started. Mentioned dandilia possession 12/2016.

However looking at the site it seems they will be delayed by more than 2-3 years on their mentioned possession date; also they seems to have problem with kandivili project which can affect this. All in all rate seems attractive (salesman told around 9000) given the location, but many uncertainties looming large. Having difficulty in arriving at a decision.
    CommentQuote
  • the project seems to be gud one along with the localities i was deciding between ozone & wadhwa, i have booked in alpina , as i have no great need for possesion , it seems to be gud investment for me.
    CommentQuote
  • shipwrecher1 - I was faced with similar options. And I am in the same position as you.... Was not too concerned about possession so even I went ahead and booked in aplinia. Hope it turns out to be a good investment !!!
    CommentQuote
  • bloomingdale i have booked in 901 what abt u
    CommentQuote