Hi All, this is my first thread. Ive been looking around for affordable but quality apartments within BMC limits, couldnt find any. Finally I have zeroed in on Ackruti Gardenia, Mira Road , rate around 3000, so not extravagant. Heard that Builder and is also reputed and previous constructions is believed to be OK, but work just stated and Mira road is far.
Need your views, especially good friend Kimmig & others. What d'ya say?
Shall i go for it???
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I feel it is a good buy ..... as MIRA road is developing area.... Only the approach road is a bit problem ... they say it would be developed as construction comes.
    CommentQuote
  • Ackruti Gardenia

Just booked a 1.5 BHK at Gardenia for 3350 psqf with Rs 20 Flr rise. Possession date is 2012 dec. Hope the world doesn't comes to an end b4 that...any feedback from you all about the buider or project
    CommentQuote
  • Gents, I have already booked it in Aug end shortly after starting this thread. I got it 2950. As per debo_eco, the rates have risen. My possession date is Mar 2011, hopefully. congrats debo_eco on your booking. I heard it will be going up again soon by around 100 rs
    CommentQuote
  • Theres one worrying thing though. Although Mira road is not such a bad investment, I am going for a 1st home. But the sample flat the builder has put up is way below the expectations ..and the promises made at the time of booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Ackruti Gardenia

Hi,

The current rate in Ackruti Gardenia is 5000psf + 25psf floor rise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neoonline
    Hi,

The current rate in Ackruti Gardenia is 5000psf + 25psf floor rise.

what is the current rates in Ackruti Gardenia?
    CommentQuote
  • Current rates at Ackruti Gardenia

Ackruti Gardenia is currently quoting at 6700/- psf i.e.builder quote.
    Possession of 1 of the buildings is to be given in this month.
    For the other buildings, possession would start only around August 2013.

Overall project is delayed by around 1-2 yrs, but the amenities being provided i.e. Clubhouse etc and construction quality is quite good.

Also lot of media industry, end users, first time buyers, and bank staff people have booked in this project. Hence expect good crowd and neighbours here.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest update

Originally Posted by contactbrij
    Ackruti Gardenia is currently quoting at 6700/- psf i.e.builder quote.
    Possession of 1 of the buildings is to be given in this month.
    For the other buildings, possession would start only around August 2013.

Overall project is delayed by around 1-2 yrs, but the amenities being provided i.e. Clubhouse etc and construction quality is quite good.

Also lot of media industry, end users, first time buyers, and bank staff people have booked in this project. Hence expect good crowd and neighbours here.

Hello all, latest news is not good. 3 Years on, there is not a single posession given by Ackruti. The company has been giving different revised dates to different groups of people. Now after 2 years they are finally acknowledging delay but putting the blame on MBMC in their official correspondence. Disturbingly, they offer exit form the project to us by refunding at 3 year old rates. Is there any law in this land?:(
    I am very unhappy that I trusted this company with my hard earnd monies.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have booked in Ackruti Redwood and Rosewood. Would be getting possession by april 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I can understand the plight of the people who invested in the Gardenia project, especially those who are currently staying on rent for the past few years and desperately looking to move into their new apartment at the earliest !
    I and several of my friends have personally been invested in this project in Phase-1 Ackruti Gardenia and for several of us, it is our 1st real estate investment with our hard earned money. I personally did not anticipate this from Ackruti brand, but considering the current real estate scenario with most of the top brands delaying possession by several years, funding issues faced by builders, approval bottlenecks faced by all across Mumbai till Virar, etc etc..we still feel somewhat better and continue to remain invested.

Though the project has been delayed by a cool 2 years, the quality has not at all been compromised as can be seen from the buildings which are near completion/advanced stages. The clubhouse is fully equipped & well built already. Internal work also seems to have been completed in most of the buildings, along with the Rainwater harvesting, underground drainage systems, & sewage treatment plants, etc. It is stuck for want of approvals to construct the higher floors, which have also not been sold as yet.
    I still feel this project will have good demand from users/investors due to optimum sizing i.e. 2 BHKs in 810-865 sq.feet with budget of around 58-65 L if you consider the current rate of around 7000 psf.
    We are sincerely hoping for the possession to be completed by Aug 2013, as currently promised by builder.
    CommentQuote
  • From investment perspective this has been a fantastic project.....money has literally doubled in this project....delays are everywhere which unfortunately is the harsh reality of Indian Real Estate......i booked at 3500 psft and now it is close to 7100 psft almost double
    CommentQuote
  • I am buying a flat in Bluebell which seems to be in very advanced stages of construction. However, there seems to be absolutely no work going on site. Any idea why?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession has been given for 4 buildings; Morning glory, IVY in the phase-1 and redwood, rosewood in phase-2. Quite impressive quality.
    CommentQuote
  • there was a add in TOI recently saying that 2 bhk starting from 99 Lacs can anyone confirm also what is the ongoing rate for 2.5 bhk 1335 sqft?
    CommentQuote
  • what's the current price in this project
    CommentQuote