Ackruti Gardenia, Ackruti Builders, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: September 2 2013
17 | Posts
7861 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ackruti Gardenia, Ackruti Builders, Mira Road, Mumbai

Hi All, this is my first thread. Ive been looking around for affordable but quality apartments within BMC limits, couldnt find any. Finally I have zeroed in on Ackruti Gardenia, Mira Road , rate around 3000, so not extravagant. Heard that Builder and is also reputed and previous constructions is believed to be OK, but work just stated and Mira road is far.
    Need your views, especially good friend Kimmig & others. What d'ya say?
    Shall i go for it???

Re : Ackruti Gardenia, Ackruti Builders, Mira Road, Mumbai

I feel it is a good buy ..... as MIRA road is developing area.... Only the approach road is a bit problem ... they say it would be developed as construction comes.

Comment

Ackruti Gardenia

Just booked a 1.5 BHK at Gardenia for 3350 psqf with Rs 20 Flr rise. Possession date is 2012 dec. Hope the world doesn't comes to an end b4 that...any feedback from you all about the buider or project

Comment

Gents, I have already booked it in Aug end shortly after starting this thread. I got it 2950. As per debo_eco, the rates have risen. My possession date is Mar 2011, hopefully. congrats debo_eco on your booking. I heard it will be going up again soon by around 100 rs

Comment

Theres one worrying thing though. Although Mira road is not such a bad investment, I am going for a 1st home. But the sample flat the builder has put up is way below the expectations ..and the promises made at the time of booking.

Comment

Ackruti Gardenia

Hi,

The current rate in Ackruti Gardenia is 5000psf + 25psf floor rise.

Comment

Originally posted by neoonline View Post
              Hi,

The current rate in Ackruti Gardenia is 5000psf + 25psf floor rise.
              what is the current rates in Ackruti Gardenia?

Comment

Current rates at Ackruti Gardenia

Ackruti Gardenia is currently quoting at 6700/- psf i.e.builder quote.
                Possession of 1 of the buildings is to be given in this month.
                For the other buildings, possession would start only around August 2013.

Overall project is delayed by around 1-2 yrs, but the amenities being provided i.e. Clubhouse etc and construction quality is quite good.

Also lot of media industry, end users, first time buyers, and bank staff people have booked in this project. Hence expect good crowd and neighbours here.

Comment

Latest update

Originally posted by contactbrij View Post
                  Ackruti Gardenia is currently quoting at 6700/- psf i.e.builder quote.
                  Possession of 1 of the buildings is to be given in this month.
                  For the other buildings, possession would start only around August 2013.

Overall project is delayed by around 1-2 yrs, but the amenities being provided i.e. Clubhouse etc and construction quality is quite good.

Also lot of media industry, end users, first time buyers, and bank staff people have booked in this project. Hence expect good crowd and neighbours here.
                  Hello all, latest news is not good. 3 Years on, there is not a single posession given by Ackruti. The company has been giving different revised dates to different groups of people. Now after 2 years they are finally acknowledging delay but putting the blame on MBMC in their official correspondence. Disturbingly, they offer exit form the project to us by refunding at 3 year old rates. Is there any law in this land?
                  I am very unhappy that I trusted this company with my hard earnd monies.

Comment

Hi,

I have booked in Ackruti Redwood and Rosewood. Would be getting possession by april 2013.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X