Hi Everyone,

Visited the Bandra Kurla Complex MCHI Property Exhibition on Saturday and got the price sheet for the flats in Hiranandani Estate, Thane.

Check the shocking prices!!! 1BHK for 1Crore (including stamp duty / registration)

You can use it as a reference before selling or buying a property in Hiranandani Estate.
Attachments:
Read more
34 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • People buying there at these rates at this location have to be really stupid, not to mention some of these buildings are located on forest land.
    CommentQuote
  • Mostly NRI and business folks I believe
    CommentQuote
  • Not necessarily

Not necessarily Nris- I have seen quite a few CEO and business executives booking in Rhodas enclave at these shocking prices- Also we have parents who are looking for good scoop in hira estate-where only occupants get a place for their child-ooops
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    plz beware of the name hiranandani,plz refer forums for hiranandani panvel. and also chennai.taken money 20%. and construction has stopped,and no timeline for the project.Also all one sided agreement.......Beware?
    CommentQuote
  • CEO and top executives means loads of cash and don't know what to do.
    Need a one step above branding type lifestyle.

hiranandani attitude is to just loot customer!!

For example, what's logic in saying if person buys 3bhk, he must buy 2 parkings compulsory?????

That also at stupid price of 8lakhs each???
    Are they giving gold roof for cars???
    Parking is parking. No different in Hiranandani or King Kong builder!!!

I believe Hiranandani was a top name that suggested quality and exclusivity.
    After reading the panel thread, seems that is no longer the case.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani's Kandivali project also seems to be in some problem as construction has stopped there also.....in powai also most of the flats don't have OC and people rely on tanker.....anyways there is a stay on construction in Powai....
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know why most of their flats in Powai don't have OC ?
    CommentQuote
  • the ugly truth of Hiranandani powai

Lo bhai
    First link from google
    Powai land scam: Hiranandani, senior IAS officer under ACB scanner - Moneylife
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • All that said, I have to admit that the flats constructed are sweet :)

Haven't heard from anyone ever on quality of construction.
    Quality of experience from start to end is another thing.
    CommentQuote
  • the appreciation in general has been good in meadows and estate - in march 2011 they were at 7200 per sq ft Mark but up above about 11000 now and still they say will go up which is surprising but true
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjithc
    All that said, I have to admit that the flats constructed are sweet :)

Haven't heard from anyone ever on quality of construction.
    Quality of experience from start to end is another thing.

I understand that they have now increased the prices by 200rs psqft - also new launch being announced shortly very close to GB rd - I wonder any takers at this level
    CommentQuote
  • Takers or not, they have raise price a lot.
    15k psf carpet I think if memory serves 2-3 weeks back.
    I did read somewhere that further rise in may.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjithc
    Takers or not, they have raise price a lot.
    15k psf carpet I think if memory serves 2-3 weeks back.
    I did read somewhere that further rise in may.

How come the prices are higher than Andheri east where you can easily buy a flat at 12,000 to 13,000 psft say at Nahar and Raheja who are also reasonably good developers and better placed in terms of location-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumarm77
    How come the prices are higher than Andheri east where you can easily buy a flat at 12,000 to 13,000 psft say at Nahar and Raheja who are also reasonably good developers and better placed in terms of location-

Its the same logic as in case of Powai - 25-30k psf for Hiranandani and 14-18k psf just outside hiranandani...
    CommentQuote