Dear all,

Any one purchased Discovery Office space from Nirmal life style ? pls join and put your comments / experience.

project delayed, no construction activities at site, no response from sales team ,customer service suck etc....visited their office recently no one take responsibility for anything and good in passing bucks to others .

Mr.Arorra ( Deputy GM ) sitting in the office has no clue what 's happening .....:o
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Before making any real estate deal we should do some research which can give us a fare idea. snapghar is an real estate company which provide good deal according to your requirements. Snapghar has good list of properties like residential, commercial and office space.
    CommentQuote
  • Got hold of their Sales Manager, according to him, construction will resume within 1 month. It was stopped due to monsoon.

Originally Posted by BINUPD72
    Dear all,

Any one purchased Discovery Office space from Nirmal life style ? pls join and put your comments / experience.

project delayed, no construction activities at site, no response from sales team ,customer service suck etc....visited their office recently no one take responsibility for anything and good in passing bucks to others .

Mr.Arorra ( Deputy GM ) sitting in the office has no clue what 's happening .....:o
    CommentQuote
  • any clue of the latest construction updates on discovery...very bad progress it seems
    CommentQuote
  • Received call today from Nirmal, Discovery office space may convert to Residential Building, they wanted suggetion from all buyers ....
    Any one received similar call from nirmal ? Please advise ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,
    As you know, we have received call from Mr. Rahul and Mr. Siddharth that Nirmal Lifestyle commercial office space project Discovery in Mulund will be residential project and no more commercial project due less demand on commercial office spaces, local authorities and technical problems.

In order to raise our voice to get what we want ethically and legally, please, let's be united.

Following is excel sheet for Nirmal Lifestyle Discovery Project Investor List. Please input your details in the list.

Regards,
    Amit Pandhare

Nirmal Lifestyle Discovery Project Investor List - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgN9RIt-NTNbdHNzMG1idnl0NGJkOE92WDVsOFVtbEE&usp=sharing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amitpa
    Dear All,
    As you know, we have received call from Mr. Rahul and Mr. Siddharth that Nirmal Lifestyle commercial office space project Discovery in Mulund will be residential project and no more commercial project due less demand on commercial office spaces, local authorities and technical problems.

In order to raise our voice to get what we want ethically and legally, please, let's be united.

Following is excel sheet for Nirmal Lifestyle Discovery Project Investor List. Please input your details in the list.

Regards,
    Amit Pandhare

Nirmal Lifestyle Discovery Project Investor List - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgN9RIt-

NTNbdHNzMG1idnl0NGJkOE92WDVsOFVtbEE&usp=sharing

Dear Amit,

Good Job !

Yes we are with you, let's unite and get what promised to us.
    CommentQuote
  • I received the same call, How to contact you guys? What is the next step?
    CommentQuote
  • Commercial again?

Originally Posted by Amitpa
    Dear All,

Regards,
    Amit Pandhare

Nirmal Lifestyle Discovery Project Investor List - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgN9RIt-NTNbdHNzMG1idnl0NGJkOE92WDVsOFVtbEE&usp=sharing

Hi
    I ve been informed that the discovery tower is going to be commercial again?? Is that true? Anyone has more info?
    CommentQuote
  • Update your details in link above.
    CommentQuote
  • please join the googlegroup discoverybynirmal@
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone

Hope you people have any update.. I heard that the construction has stopped..Is it ture? I have booked 350 . Let see where to go next.............Tks
    CommentQuote
  • HI

Is this forum still alive.
    Anybody in the forum still invested in Nirmal Discovery?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nhdnirmal
    HI

Is this forum still alive.
    Anybody in the forum still invested in Nirmal Discovery?

Yes nhdnirmal This Forum is still Active. Are you Invested in The One Discovery Office Then Please Share Your Office Floor and Size and when you Booked your Office. I have been Invested Since 2011. Agrmement Completion Date was December 2016. Sales Person at the Time of Booking told the 2018-2019 Time Frame. As of July 2017, Ground+23 Habitable FLOOR+Plus 2 Floors Have Completed. Till now no major Work was seen at the Site.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I have booked an office in Nirmal Discovery in 2011. I have been following up with their executives for years. Till date I have been getting empty assurances and nothing else. I even requested them to refund my principal amount but they are avoiding that. If all the affected persons get together we can initiate legal proceedings against the company under RERA.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rameshkr101 years ago
      There is a group already active for this. If you are interested in joining the group, let me know.
  • Gross Non performance by Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd. (NLS) on this Discovery Office Tower project is obvious. Instead of earlier committed Office possession by June 2017, NLS had yet again stopped construction activities on site from August/Sept 2016 and did not resume construction as on date (March 2018). They have shamelessly put December 2022 completion in RERA Registration for DISCOVERY project.

Dear Investors in this Project: If any Forum or WhatsApp group has already been formed, please intimate me details, for me to join the Group. If investors in this project have not yet joined hands, let us do it now, please contact me to move forward.

Alone we stand little chance to get our rights logically with this defaulting habitual builder. We stand better chance to get our rights acting collectively.

To best of my knowledge there are some 193 Offices so far booked by Builder in this Project. Let us come together & contest on all available plateforms / Forums till the Builder either gives us all Possession as per Agreement signed OR immediately Returns our Full Paid amount + Stamp Duty Registration costs + Loss of Interest as per RERA approved Interest %

Hello Mr Binu, I am Nirmal Vaswani wiVaswa, a senior citizen having invested in Office booking with Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd Builder from April 2011. I seek to join any established investors Group, to join hands to deal

Hi, I am Nirmal Vaswani, an investor in Nirmal Lifestyle - Discovery Office Tower project - Office No. 220 and I invested from 14 April 2011. I am keen to join the Forum & WhatsApp group of investors in this Project. Someone please guide me how I can start contact with the relevant Group
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vikasgangan1 years ago
      Hi i am Vikas Gangan I Have Booked Office No.901 in Discovery in 2011 , Builder and their staff every time give different different stories but nothing is happening as we all aware there is no any progress happening towards the completion of Building and there is no any recent indication from builder at the time he sold some part of land to Piramal Group , Shapoorji Pallonji , L&T and Godrej Properties

We waited a lot noW time is came to go against the builder in court at the earliest