Last updated: July 20 2017
42 | Posts
9113 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prisha Heights, Prisha Developers, Dahisar East, Mumbai

Hello All,
    Have come across ' Prisha Heights' project developed by Prisha Devlopers & marketed by Aditya Realtors with pre launch rate of 6200(30% down payment) and 5500(100% down payment). He has given project completion time line of Dec'2016.
    Now would want to know credibility of this builder as i met the sales personnal of Aditya realtors today and he showed me the open space with no fencing or board put in place of plot. He also said builder is still waiting to get IOD, CC etc and then will start the launch in Nov.
    Have to submit 13lac for 1bhk considering 30% down payment( in next 2-3 days as they have said price to revise 7500 in next 2-3 weeks) and then 10% in dec post launch and then slab wise. Open parking cost 5 lacs and cover parking cost 6 lacs.
    How can we validate such deals and pre launch offers? Anybody?
    Last edited April 22 2013, 08:07 PM.

Re : Prisha Heights, Prisha Developers, Dahisar East, Mumbai

Hello All,

No one has come across this project. Only view and no reply. Common guys, please provide your views? Thanks...

Comment

Hi Pankaj,

I have booked a 2 BHK in the same project recently as developer is new but the realtors who are promoting this projects are from well established back ground. It is a good long term investment.

Regards..

Comment

Originally posted by chetan2 View Post
        Hi Pankaj,

I have booked a 2 BHK in the same project recently as developer is new but the realtors who are promoting this projects are from well established back ground. It is a good long term investment.

Regards..
        At what rate you got the deal and what are the other details like possession , payment and prevalent rates and all.

Comment

I have bought it for INR 6,500/- p.s.f. with possession date as Dec. 16. As of now you have to pay 30% of the flat cost & rest may be early next year.

You can reach me on

Regards,

Chetan Jogadia
          Last edited April 29 2015, 12:12 PM. Reason: Private Information

Comment

please send me the broker details. I would also like to see invemstment prospects

Comment

HI i had been to Prisha developers office in Kandivali W. Legal advisor of Prisha Developers said they still have not received IOD ,CC for the project but they will soon get the permission from BMC.
              One of the Prisha Developers personnal with whom I had been in contact for a while advised me not to invest in this project as Builder has not still acquired the plot ;also there are many loopholes in the process ( I have to believe him as I cant find any reasons him to prevent me from investing in that property).
              Please reply to my Query.
              Last edited August 25 2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

But chetan ji apne to booking cancell kara di hae.

Comment

Prisha Heights & Bhagtani

Dear All,

Pls dont go for any pre-launch project.
                  All the pre-launched projects are in disputes.
                  They are not getting IOD & CC in time.
                  Pre-launch projects will be ready for possession in 10 yrs & no genuine buyer can wait till 10 yrs for possession.
                  Pls hate from pre-launch projects.
                  Pre-launch is better for investors & not for end users.
                  These are risky projects.

Regards,
                  Adv Singh,

Originally posted by Mails4pankaj View Post
                  Hello All,
                  Have come across ' Prisha Heights' project developed by Prisha Devlopers & marketed by Aditya Realtors with pre launch rate of 6200(30% down payment) and 5500(100% down payment). He has given project completion time line of Dec'2016.
                  Now would want to know credibility of this builder as i met the sales personnal of Aditya realtors today and he showed me the open space with no fencing or board put in place of plot. He also said builder is still waiting to get IOD, CC etc and then will start the launch in Nov.
                  Have to submit 13lac for 1bhk considering 30% down payment( in next 2-3 days as they have said price to revise 7500 in next 2-3 weeks) and then 10% in dec post launch and then slab wise. Open parking cost 5 lacs and cover parking cost 6 lacs.
                  How can we validate such deals and pre launch offers? Anybody?

Comment

Very good for cancelling booking.
                    Pls hate from pre-launch projects.

Regards,
                    Adv Singh,

Originally posted by jyotiiwns View Post
                    But chetan ji apne to booking cancell kara di hae.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X