Basil Residency, HPA Spaces, Chembur, Mumbai

Last updated: October 21 2016
21 | Posts
4661 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basil Residency, HPA Spaces, Chembur, Mumbai

Has anyone bought a flat in Basil Residency by Hemant Parikh Builders in Pestom Sagar, Chembur? It is a redevelopment. How reliable is the builder and would you be aware if the property title is all clear? The builder is refusing to provide copies of the legal documentation... but is ok with a lawyer visiting their office and reviewing the same. Is this normal?

Re : Basil Residency, HPA Spaces, Chembur, Mumbai

I heard abt them from a broker...I just got basic quote details (12500 p sft) from them...nothing more...What is t rate they r quoting u?? Also what is t payment schedule like??

Comment

• arvindsharmalink
      arvindsharmalink commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear all Please be aware of HPA spaces, I am Arvind Sharma booked a flat in Alena Residency at Vikhroli East the 30% Pre Booking Payment has been done by me in Feb-March 2014, All the payments are done by Cheque, waiting for project to start, despite continuous follow up no one responds to query.
      Now I have applied for refund signed the papers and sent to them the only response they are giving is resolving ASAP.
      Similarly so many other clients has paid the money for same project. the project has not yet started. When a buyer fails to pay on time these developers charge huge interest for delayed payment. Now i this case it been delayed a lot. Kindly be aware and please come together to claim money so that buyers dose not get cheated.

Originally posted by samsubscribe View Post
    I heard abt them from a broker...I just got basic quote details (12500 p sft) from them...nothing more...What is t rate they r quoting u?? Also what is t payment schedule like??
    12,500 is what has been officially quoted. I am sure there is some scope for negotiation. Like any other builder, nearly 80% of the money will have to be given even before the concrete structure is in place. Mid-2015 is the promised delivery date.

Comment

Is Pestom Sagar is in Tilak Nagar , Chembur (w)?

Someone please provide inputs

Comment

Originally posted by nimaro View Post
        Is Pestom Sagar is in Tilak Nagar , Chembur (w)?

Someone please provide inputs
        Pestom Sagar is on the opposite side of Tilak Nagar. Adjacent to Garodia Nagar, Ghatkopar.

Basil Residency is at the following location : 19.072796,72.903112

Comment

And this is the builder website

Hemant Parikh Associates

Comment

I visited the site just to check the location in the evening. The approch road have slums on one side. Overall not a pleasent feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by xredred View Post
              I visited the site just to check the location in the evening. The approch road have slums on one side. Overall not a pleasent feeling.
              Yes, that is correct. But it is atleast a narrow stretch on the opposite side of the road. Which place in Mumbai does not have a slum nearby? Anyways, that is only my opinion. The location along with the municipal garden in front is what attracted me. Hopefully the slums would go in for SRA mode development.

Comment

Also 4rumer, I was curios to know what factors made you go with this project over others?? I believe there are at least a few more projects close by around the same price range (Rising City by Hubtown, Godrej Central Sahakar Nagar is goin to start) Im also looking to buy something in and around Chembur...Im waiting for Godrej Cental Sahakar Nagar to do a launch so that i cud compare with other options nd make a decision...Also does anyone know of any project offering a 20:80 scheme arnd Chembur??

Comment

Originally posted by samsubscribe View Post
                  Also 4rumer, I was curios to know what factors made you go with this project over others?? I believe there are at least a few more projects close by around the same price range (Rising City by Hubtown, Godrej Central Sahakar Nagar is goin to start) Im also looking to buy something in and around Chembur...Im waiting for Godrej Cental Sahakar Nagar to do a launch so that i cud compare with other options nd make a decision...Also does anyone know of any project offering a 20:80 scheme arnd Chembur??
                  The reasons were quite simple...
                  1) Price - booked during soft launch and nothing else was affordable
                  2) Location - Chembur(W), close to harbour line and central line, close to monorail station, a short auto ride to metro station, LTT nearby, SCLR starting point and finally close to the upcoming Eastern Freeway.
                  3) Wanted an apartment in a standalone building to minimize the maintenance cost
                  4) Full white payment
                  5) Liked the apartment layout
                  6) Am sure I wouldn't be able to afford Godrej Central and didn't like Hubtown surroundings.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X