Arihant Akanksha, Arihant Buiders, Panvel, Navi Mumbai / Mumbai

Last updated: July 10 2017
44 | Posts
16234 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arihant Akanksha, Arihant Buiders, Panvel, Navi Mumbai / Mumbai

Got an email from PropTiger that Arihant Akanksha has been pre-launched at Rs. 4250/- psf. 38 Storeyed 10 Buildings spread on 21 acres. Location is near Palaspe phatta in Panvel on the Mumbai-Goa Highway. Very close to IB Greens and Marathon Nexzone. What's everyone's thoughts on the project from an investment perspective.

Re : Arihant Akanksha, Arihant Buiders, Panvel, Navi Mumbai / Mumbai

HI..
    I am planning to book a apartment in Arihant Akanksha..Please suggest.
    Is that area good for staying 2 years down the lane..?

Comment

Arihant Akansha

hi i am also interested in arihant akansha.You could Find details here.Good site

Comment

Hi what are the prospects of this project. I believe it is also a MMRDA rental housing...that may cause delay in project execution..

Any idea about total cost, floor rise ?

Also, with the news regarding delay of airport and sealink..what are the chances of appreciation in Panvel

Comment

The Navi Mumbai airport and the Mumbai-Trans Harbour Link are hanging in uncertainty. Not sure if the airport would really be coming up. Also this project is part of MMRDA rental scheme which is a negative.

Comment

hi guys,

Did anyone book a flat or visit the site, please help with details. ...what are the prices coming up to for different sizes and status of approvals, floor rise, cp etc ..
            I guess 10 buildings is just ph 1 and there could be more buildings planned in the total area...m skeptical regarding rental housing...but feels this is a good price for panvel..

Comment

Got an email from Realtymerchant Azmat Shah that Arihant Akanksha has been pre-launched at Rs. 4250/- psf. 38 Storeyed 10 Buildings spread on 21 acres. Location is near Palaspe phatta in Panvel on the Mumbai-Goa Highway. Very close to IB Greens and Marathon Nexzone. Seems to be a good location .

From an Investment been informed that transfer fee is low and there is no lock in. So looks good. Guess a visit to the builder's office will answer all the questions

Comment

Arihant is a good builder, but the price for Arihant Akansha seems high. I can buy in Ulwe for this price. Also the MMRDA rental scheme is a concern.

Comment

This seems good investment as arihant have no locked in period and builder NOC fee is also very reasonable. This location seems good because of IB and marathon project are already being sold at very high price .there is a booking of 3 buildings only in first phase.this 4250 price is valid till 10th midnight.expected minimum increment from 11th onward in INR 100.these information i got from property megamart people.

You can click here for details they have all the layouts and all.
                  Last edited May 6 2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

It is all good.. but doesn't 20% booking amount + 6 lacs hard cash a bit too much. I mean I have gone to the builder's office and have spoken with even the propertymegamart waala people, for a 2 BHK which is 1205 sq.ft they are asking an exorbitant 18 lacs as booking amount.
                    Last edited May 8 2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X