Lodha Group launched a new tower in its Aurum Grande Project yesterday called Celestia. Its a 34 storey tower with 2 & 3 BHK Flats.

The Prelaunch rates are Rs. 10,971/sq.ft. and bookings are open from 11th to 19th May. This price is for the first 27 flats only. After that they may increase the price.

At this rate a 2 BHK would come up to Rs. 1.5 Cr and 3 BHK at 2.1 Cr

Comparing the pricing to other projects in this belt this looks like a good deal. What do you guys think?
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by maniktushar
    Lodha Group launched a new tower in its Aurum Grande Project yesterday called Celestia. Its a 34 storey tower with 2 & 3 BHK Flats.

The Prelaunch rates are Rs. 10,971/sq.ft. and bookings are open from 11th to 19th May. This price is for the first 27 flats only. After that they may increase the price.

At this rate a 2 BHK would come up to Rs. 1.5 Cr and 3 BHK at 2.1 Cr

Comparing the pricing to other projects in this belt this looks like a good deal. What do you guys think?

First of all it's a pre-launch, so 3+yr for posession.

What about floor rise, and Lodha charges heavy extras such as parking (7L), infra charges and very high maintenance...

So a decent 2.5BHK on middle floor wouldn't come for less than 1.75cr which is close to current ready posession rates, what's the point...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rgrealspace
    Actually that price is just for the brand name 'Lodha'.
    I've found the best details for Lodha Celestia project. The possession is somewhat between 2016 - 2017 and the price of the apartments starts from 1.5 cr onwards.
    Brand name Lodha?? Should that result in higher price or lower price?? :bab (59):Actually that price is just for the brand name 'Lodha'.
    I've found the best details for Lodha Celestia project. The possession is somewhat between 2016 - 2017 and the price of the apartments starts from 1.5 cr onwards.
    Brand name Lodha?? Should that result in higher price or lower price?? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • 11 k for a pre launch , something which will be delivered only in 2017-18 and next to a dump yard - lol

For people doing a deal with lodha - Lodha is pretty famous for delays or rather is becoming one
    CommentQuote
  • The rates are high and more so when compared to the possession timelines, which in a city like Mumbai can go haywire with delayed approvals, labour, funding issues etc
    CommentQuote
  • do you have flats with fireplace? nonsense. also, the people you can see in his advts are all westerners. and similarly, the roads, the lawns, the lakes, water bodies, gardens etc. everything unreal. on top of that he charges heavy hidden amount (not included in rate) in the name of develop charges etc. which they don't tell at starting. i think there are much better options available in nahur at same or less prices like senroof, runwal greens, hdil majestic tower etc. go for those and don't be fooled by loadha.
    CommentQuote
  • lodha is big cheat builder. he prints glossy brochures with stole pictures from the net, all his brouchers feature pictures from europe, the gardens, interiors, fountains, lakes, golf cource, tennis courts etc everything unreal and fake- stolen from net. in the celestia brouchers lodha priting a picture of living room with a fireplace. what a joke. where in mumbai can do you have flats with fireplace? nonsense. also, the people you can see in his advts are all westerners. and similarly, the roads, the lawns, the lakes, water bodies, gardens etc. everything unreal. on top of that he charges heavy hidden amount (not included in rate) in the name of develop charges etc. which they don't tell at starting. i think there are much better options available in nahur at same or less prices like senroof, runwal greens, hdil majestic tower etc. go for those and don't be fooled by loadha.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • The all inclusive price of a 2bhk flat on the 1st floor is: 1.8cr
    60% payable within 5 months + 9 lakhs for (stampduty + registration + mvat) + 6 lakhs (3.6% servicetax).

For a less than desirable area of kanjurmarg, beyond the railway crossing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    The all inclusive price of a 2bhk flat on the 1st floor is: 1.8cr
    60% payable within 5 months + 9 lakhs for (stampduty + registration + mvat) + 6 lakhs (3.6% servicetax).

60% payable within 5 months for a pre launch :bab (63): :bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Does this land belong to Jolly Board/Brothers?
    CommentQuote
  • Jolly Board is a 100 percent subsidiary of AJMERA Builders. Jolly Board and Lodha tied up to construct this project. I do not know the revenue distribution or one corporate office was given to Jolly board ...no idea about that. HDFC Bank financed the project and in return one building was given to HDFC bank to make its HQ. Other office buildings are leased out to other Brokerages/ MNC.
    Ajmera in the remaining 66 acres is building corporate offices. Nitco Marbles is planning to built residential and corporate office, Bombay Dyeing has already shut its office and planning to launch Offices. Exide has already sold off its plot to Windsor Realty and already stilt is constructed ,the project name is Windsor Sky Garden. Hiranandani also has a plot beside nitco marbles to construct a business park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by invader
    Jolly Board is a 100 percent subsidiary of AJMERA Builders. Jolly Board and Lodha tied up to construct this project. I do not know the revenue distribution or one corporate office was given to Jolly board ...no idea about that. HDFC Bank financed the project and in return one building was given to HDFC bank to make its HQ. Other office buildings are leased out to other Brokerages/ MNC.
    Ajmera in the remaining 66 acres is building corporate offices. Nitco Marbles is planning to built residential and corporate office, Bombay Dyeing has already shut its office and planning to launch Offices. Exide has already sold off its plot to Windsor Realty and already stilt is constructed ,the project name is Windsor Sky Garden. Hiranandani also has a plot beside nitco marbles to construct a business park.

Wondering if we should be concerned with the following news about the land being taken back from Jolly Brothers.

Govt takes back 3,000cr plot from builder - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • The 66 acres mentioned in the report does not include the lodha project, so no worries there. It was funny reading the article where it mentions that they are not able to understand the relationship between ajmera realty and jolly boards. Is the govt so dumb not to know that jolly is a 100 percent subsidiary of ajmera. Regarding the bungalows ,it has been in existence for atleast 15 yrs and was used as residences for top mgmt of jollyboard. The land costs around 1 billion us dollar and the project they are developing will give multiples of that.

Since Ajmea is a listed company , if you see the filings the commissioner has already stayed the collector order. I do not see Ajmera losing that land , but the govt is really desperate for land in kanjurmarg. It has already declared kanjurmarg as a CBD and MMRDA is asking for land to auction to construct offices. Also MMRDA also wants land to construct metro line 3 rail yard in kanjurmarg due to expansion of colaba - bkc-airport-seepz-kanjurmarg line. Line 2 is scrapped already in the current form.also another metro line from ghaytkopar to thane is already passed which will pass through kanjurmarg. So they need a huge plot for metro rakes in KJM. Is n't the collector the same guy ie son in law of RNA AA builders who was accused some yars back of changing the usage of a plot in ghatkopar to transfer it to RNA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    The all inclusive price of a 2bhk flat on the 1st floor is: 1.8cr

It is absolutely ridiculous!!!!

Here is the payment plan:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have no words. 2 khoka for 2 bed doesn't really make any sense. Shouldn't I then buy in Lnt's project. Btw therr is a lot of resale inventory in lake area. Worth checking of yoy are considering this project. 50 down is stupid

Sent from my -SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote