Sort by :
Filter by :
- 1. riverwood park is not at shilphata
2. it is near Desai/ Katai villlage which are some kms away from the actual Shilphata
3. you can say this was the first "complex" in dombivli region
4. quite an old society but in fairly good condition (at least from out side)
5. during the rains of 26-July the waters the water rose to almost aboove the first floor.
Not sure if the area suffers from behavior of localites (since it is a village area).CommentQuote1Flag
- Will the above said water logging issue stands true for other projects going on kalyan shil road including Lodha, Bhoomi, Arihant and all if 26 july repeats in future unfortunately.
I am not aware how that area looks during monsoons.
Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2CommentQuote0Flag
- Abhishek how far from shilphataIs there any other drawback other than water loggingCommentQuote0Flag
- group buying-dombivali-shilphata
formed a group buying forumCommentQuote0Flag
- River Wood Park, Shilphata
I think the existing residents are not happy as the builder has not maintained the complex properly. Conveyance has also not happened for all these years, which is a negative on the credibility of the builder in my view.CommentQuote0Flag