• Re : Hyde Park, Nisarg Group, Kharghar, Mumbai

Hi any update on possession of B2

Comment

does anyone know the rate?

Comment

Hello Guys

Nice to be part of such an interactive forum.

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK flat in this complex. Builder quoted Rs 6500 psf. Is it a competitive price in this area and project?

I have few other concerns which I want to share with you and get some insights

1. There are high tensions wires passing through very near to Type B. Is it not a concern or is there any plans to shift these in future?

2. It seems parkings are very limited at this project and they are constructing a tower for lift marking. Anybody looked at this tower already?

3. Who are the promoters of this group? I asked this question at their office but they were not willing to share this info mentioning management dont want to disclose their names. I don't understand the reason.

4. Someone above raised a concern that why builder himself is charging around Rs 100 psf against society formation and CIDCO transfer. I am wondering if builder himself can charge this amount upfront.

Please share your honest opinion on this.

Comment

Considering the kind of projects coming-up in kharghar, I would personally suggest going ahead..make sure the loading is right, also ask the builder if u could resell the property in less than a year with no additional charge (if you want to), negotiate on parking and floor rise - good luck.

Originally posted by neesee View Post
          Hello Guys

Nice to be part of such an interactive forum.

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK flat in this complex. Builder quoted Rs 6500 psf. Is it a competitive price in this area and project?

I have few other concerns which I want to share with you and get some insights

1. There are high tensions wires passing through very near to Type B. Is it not a concern or is there any plans to shift these in future?

2. It seems parkings are very limited at this project and they are constructing a tower for lift marking. Anybody looked at this tower already?

3. Who are the promoters of this group? I asked this question at their office but they were not willing to share this info mentioning management dont want to disclose their names. I don't understand the reason.

4. Someone above raised a concern that why builder himself is charging around Rs 100 psf against society formation and CIDCO transfer. I am wondering if builder himself can charge this amount upfront.

Please share your honest opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
            Considering the kind of projects coming-up in kharghar, I would personally suggest going ahead..make sure the loading is right, also ask the builder if u could resell the property in less than a year with no additional charge (if you want to), negotiate on parking and floor rise - good luck.
            Thank you. Are you already owning a flat in this complex ?

Comment

no i dont know own a flat here...sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dines123 View Post
                Hey All!

I have booked a flat in Hyde park considering its locality and amenities are very good. How abt making a thread of those who has already booked their flats in Hyde park. so that we can discuss abt it as it progresses through diffrent stages of construction and the facilities given as per the promise made by the builders.

looking forward to this.
                Hi, I have booked a flat in B3 and expecting to get the possession by June 2013, based on your experience would be grateful if there any specific things to be taken up with the builder before the possession. Parking being one of them.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

CIDCO charges

Yes, I am facing the same demand from the builder regarding CIDCO transfer charges and that too in cash. Am planning to challenge them on the same. Also they claim that all the 1.5 lakh parking slots are over.

Comment

Nikesh.. i think your information on Parking is not correct. Builder yet not started selling parketing slots. and about CIDCO transfer charges, as per builder, it is for society registration and conyeance deed. Remember these plots are triparty and will attract some additional expenses while doing convyeance. Reason of demanding this charge in cash by builder is to save applicable serveice tax which is 12.2% of the amount. If you still have question, better you directly meet with builder and ask him to explain your concerns.

Comment

As far as I'm aware, the builder has not yet started to sell the Parking areas. Since last year they were saying its going to be out for sale but not yet done. I guess they are buying time to increase the parking area. On the same note i'm wondering how its going to make everyone happy with different types of parking lots!!

Expect some fights when its out for sale

Regarding Cidco transfer charges, yes i was also told the same and no receipts to be provided. Surprisingly when I asked for letter they said it will only be informed by Phone call, no letter. Wondering why??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X