Hyde Park, Nisarg Group, Kharghar, Mumbai

Last updated: July 4 2016
164 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hyde Park, Nisarg Group, Kharghar, Mumbai

Hi all,

to get added to that group . I had to write the email id in this manner since this site blocks the email ids mentioned in the post.
    We can use the google group to discuss things within a closed group.
    Last edited by classic2404; April 17 2015, 02:01 PM. Reason: Redirecting Traffic To Other Social Group

Comment

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a 3BHK flat here, anyone bought here recently ? What is the current rate ?

Thanks

Comment

mumbai15; Do not buy in Hyde Park.. simply because their rates are now over the roof. Hyde park has seen so many jumps in rates, that it is now not really worth the value for the new buyers.

Understand that Hyde park is a good project overall, but its just not worth at the price which is being quoted now.

I own a flat there.but I bought it way back in 2011 when the rates were 3850psf( they were still on the higher side at that time).

If I were you, I would wait for a while as the builders are under tremendous pressure as the market is showing no sign of recovery and
        I think a minimum of 3-5 years may be required for the RE market to come back to normal.

Strategically, watch the market for another year or so and with the buying power you have(as you are looking for a 3 BHK) you can find a very good deal with any other better developer.Until then you can keep your money invested in FDs considering thats the safest option in the fluctuating markets.Off course my personal opinion.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 8 2016, 04:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Guys is 85 lacs for 1065 2bhk on 10 th floor worth a buy here?

Comment

Originally posted by sik168 View Post
            Guys is 85 lacs for 1065 2bhk on 10 th floor worth a buy here?
            Project is very good, but location is OK.. rents are quite low.. for example the quoted rentals for a flat on GB road thane would be at 18k or a bit more Vis a Vis 13 or 15k quoted i think for Hyde Park.. the 1200 sqft 2 bhks and 3 bhks have a more fancy looking lobby vs the 1065 and 1 bhks.. am assuming you are buying resale.. so plz find out if you have to pay trf charges to the builder.. one worry for Kharghar is that you are not sure whether it would be under NMMC or PMC or whoever else.. the location has a hindu crematorium in the corner where you turn into the road leading to Hyde park.. sector 35 used to look a bit isolated 4 yrs back and looks pretty much the same even now.. some flats (1065) may be close to high tension wires ( under which is a nice garden and a tennis court) which some people seem to be concerned about..

the club house, swimming pool, gardens etc. look very good .. good security and fairly good bath fittings, doors etc.

Overall a project worth considering at maybe 80 odd lakhs if one has chosen Kharghar as the location..

Comment

Originally posted by Chinuboy View Post
              Project is very good, but location is OK.. rents are quite low.. for example the quoted rentals for a flat on GB road thane would be at 18k or a bit more Vis a Vis 13 or 15k quoted i think for Hyde Park.. the 1200 sqft 2 bhks and 3 bhks have a more fancy looking lobby vs the 1065 and 1 bhks.. am assuming you are buying resale.. so plz find out if you have to pay trf charges to the builder.. one worry for Kharghar is that you are not sure whether it would be under NMMC or PMC or whoever else.. the location has a hindu crematorium in the corner where you turn into the road leading to Hyde park.. sector 35 used to look a bit isolated 4 yrs back and looks pretty much the same even now.. some flats (1065) may be close to high tension wires ( under which is a nice garden and a tennis court) which some people seem to be concerned about..

the club house, swimming pool, gardens etc. look very good .. good security and fairly good bath fittings, doors etc.

Overall a project worth considering at maybe 80 odd lakhs if one has chosen Kharghar as the location..

Thanks so much for your inputs. Will check for these things in detail before deciding. Am in two minds between Palava 2.5 Bhk near upcoming Mall costing 75 lacs and Hyde park costing 85. Other charges are more or less same. Rentals are quite dissapointing at both places as compared to even places like Ghansoli.
              But am told the metro station close by will give a big boost to sector 35 in an year or so, what do you think?
              Last edited by sik168; June 25 2016, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks so much for your inputs. Will check for these things in detail before deciding. Am in two minds between Palava 2.5 Bhk near upcoming Mall costing 75 lacs and Hyde park costing 85. Other charges are more or less same. Rentals are quite dissapointing at both places as compared to even places like Ghansoli.
                But am told the metro station close by will give a big boost to sector 35 in an year or so, what do you think?
                Am not convinced about Palava at all.. Strictly my opinion.

Comment

Chinuboy; Would you pls tell me about your apprehension on Palava. I think they are developing the whole layout pretty well. Everything is available inside and the new mall is also coming up. In a few years once the connectivity problem is solved I see a good prospect.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; July 3 2016, 07:44 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Chinuboy; Would you pls tell me about your apprehension on Palava. I think they are developing the whole layout pretty well. Everything is available inside and the new mall is also coming up. In a few years once the connectivity problem is solved I see a good prospect.
                    Hi.. When I visited Lodha recently, the builder was selling large 2 bhks for some 74 lakhs all in for a project which was another 2.5 kms ahead of where casa Bella gold / Golflinks is..

That to me that felt expensive.

The negatives in my opinion are :
                    1. High probability of potential bottlenecks - a. especially on the narrow connecting hill road between Mahape and KALYAN b. At the signal to enter Lodha Casa Bella.

If you compare with Kharghar, then after crossing Vashi toll, there are virtually no major bottlenecks.

2. The township itself is awesome, but once you go out, the rest of the areas are quite forgettable.. Kharghar is part of Navi Mumbai and other nearby areas look and feel good too..

3. From an investment standpoint very difficult to sell as Lodha has yet to develop a few THOUSAND acres in Palava.. So you'll constantly be competing against his team to sell your flat for the next 10 years at least!!

The positives of Palava:

1. Great township with tons of open spaces and an awesome club, pool and what not..
                    2. A Mall within the township and golf course adjoining the completed towers is something few projects can boast of (although the Kharghar Golf course is reasonably close to Hyde Park as well)
                    3. Attention to detail - buildings are designed to be handicap friendly, have large lifts etc.

If one is buying a house to stay, I'd prefer Kharghar from a daily convenience perspective.. If one is buying as a 2nd home, retirement planning etc. then Palava.. Travelling to mahape / Airoli would be great from Palava.. But going regularly to Lower Patel, Nariman Point and especially borivili etc would require superhuman abilities..

I'd buy a ready 2.5 bhk in Casa Bella Gold rather than an under construction 2 bhk any day so that at least one risk is eliminated.. The 2.5 bhk buildings have their own separate pool / gym etc. apart from the common club house which has a huge pool, hall, cafe, gym, carrom and snooker, badminton etc.

Finally it all comes down to price.. You overpay, your dead.. Please do let us know what was the all in price at which you were offered the flat/s and configuration..

Comment

Originally posted by Chinuboy View Post
                      Hi.. When I visited Lodha recently, the builder was selling large 2 bhks for some 74 lakhs all in for a project which was another 2.5 kms ahead of where casa Bella gold / Golflinks is..

That to me that felt expensive.

The negatives in my opinion are :
                      1. High probability of potential bottlenecks - a. especially on the narrow connecting hill road between Mahape and KALYAN b. At the signal to enter Lodha Casa Bella.

If you compare with Kharghar, then after crossing Vashi toll, there are virtually no major bottlenecks.

2. The township itself is awesome, but once you go out, the rest of the areas are quite forgettable.. Kharghar is part of Navi Mumbai and other nearby areas look and feel good too..

3. From an investment standpoint very difficult to sell as Lodha has yet to develop a few THOUSAND acres in Palava.. So you'll constantly be competing against his team to sell your flat for the next 10 years at least!!

The positives of Palava:

1. Great township with tons of open spaces and an awesome club, pool and what not..
                      2. A Mall within the township and golf course adjoining the completed towers is something few projects can boast of (although the Kharghar Golf course is reasonably close to Hyde Park as well)
                      3. Attention to detail - buildings are designed to be handicap friendly, have large lifts etc.

If one is buying a house to stay, I'd prefer Kharghar from a daily convenience perspective.. If one is buying as a 2nd home, retirement planning etc. then Palava.. Travelling to mahape / Airoli would be great from Palava.. But going regularly to Lower Patel, Nariman Point and especially borivili etc would require superhuman abilities..

I'd buy a ready 2.5 bhk in Casa Bella Gold rather than an under construction 2 bhk any day so that at least one risk is eliminated.. The 2.5 bhk buildings have their own separate pool / gym etc. apart from the common club house which has a huge pool, hall, cafe, gym, carrom and snooker, badminton etc.

Finally it all comes down to price.. You overpay, your dead.. Please do let us know what was the all in price at which you were offered the flat/s and configuration..
                      Thanks a ton for your detailed answer. Really appreciate it.
                      Am getting a 2.5 Bhk at Casa Bella Gold higher floor with golf view at 75 plus reg.Am considering it for self use because I work in Mahape only.
                      It hardly takes15-20 min for the commute.
                      I kind of find the whole layout really superb.
                      Hyde park is also good but is about 1.05 for a smaller 2bhk and very far.
                      Hence find Palava a much better option .
                      Am not really looking for investment point of view but more for a good living without having to break sweat everyday on office commute.
                      I feel the MIDC pipeline road will eventually expand.
                      Also this unit is close to the mall within 5 mins walk and hence may command appreciation.
                      But for now I feel it will be a good ROI looking at my self use.
                      Pls let me know your thoughts?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X