Has any one booked in this project? Seems to be a very good location. Will definitely give good returns in the next 3 years.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by 2013raj
    Has any one booked in this project? Seems to be a very good location. Will definitely give good returns in the next 3 years.

Would you please care to elaborate on the location and rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    Would you please care to elaborate on the location and rate?

Rate is 3800 and location is Adai, New Panvel. 2 Kms from Panvel station. This is actual Panvel and not like other projects who are just using Panvel name to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Tirupati Builders

builder have three project till now and all are u/c
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    Tirupati Builders

builder have three project till now and all are u/c

Guess these are not the same builders building Balaji Symphony in New Panvel
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    Guess these are not the same builders building Balaji Symphony in New Panvel

yes, symphony is by a different builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Has no one bought in this project yet? Will be good to connect.
    CommentQuote
  • But the problem with Adai is it looks like gaon still. Yes it is close to Panvel stn.
    CommentQuote
  • prasad

did u visited that place how is it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasad0506
    But the problem with Adai is it looks like gaon still. Yes it is close to Panvel stn.

Thats because Cidco is yet to takeover the development of this area. Once it happens everything will change..and every developed place is like this only in the beginning....anything close to Panvel station will boom.

Have you seen the location and the project details?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 5 is now recently launched in this project....
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i have taken a flat in same project in phase 5 if you have any queries or say something to me then call me
    CommentQuote
  • Balaji kalash Adai

Hi,
    This is Shekar, I've booked Balaji kalash Adai in 2013 but till now there is no progress in property.

If anyone booked in this Property then let's get in touch to gather More information and to discuss with Builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I have also booked in Balaji Arcard but still there is no progress.
    CommentQuote