Does anyone know when is Nahar planning to complete the construction for their 8 new towers? I have booked a flat in Tilia. Earlier they had mentioned that the possession will be in Dec 2009, but doesnt seem to be the case. The sales office are not giving a clear picture as to when the house will be ready.

Anyone has any additional info on when will possession be offered ?

Also, what is the current booking price at Nahar in these new towers? I am planning to buy another house, so wanted to do some homework before I pitch to them.

Thanks.
Read more
247 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumarm77
    Ansariji

How are the flat furnishings going as they need Rs 24000 for basic fittings-ie 5 fans/ 3 gizzars etc.
    Can you please let us know about the process ,costs and the agency for getting intercom fitting done. Many thanks

Kumraji..

How is it going ?
    Any news about the society formation or the Car park allocation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akansari
    Intresting article about Nahar not sure how much is true ?

Is Nahar Amrit Shakti Housing Powai become Mumbai

Too much cheating but still they are able to get away. One point of time I was thinking to book one apartment good I have decided against it.
    CommentQuote
  • akansariji , your artical on hanar on powai.info site is very much shoking , i have booked flat in jamaica , looks like resale will be too much pain in future.
    CommentQuote
  • 20th slab notice for laurel is out today

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Any white lily buyers here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Jamaica 22 slab

Hi freinds,

I have received email confirmation of 22 slab completion for Jamaica. However I have been not receiving slab completion leeter by post as happening with some other customers also. Dont know the reason and the problem not sorted out by nahar desk also.

Anyway I have visited the site last month and contractor people thr informed that they have received direction from contractor to finish all work by Jul 2012. I am not sure wheather actually they will be able to do that but yes internal plaster/gypsum/tile work was goin parellel in lower floors while upper slab work is in progress.

I suggest all nahar customers to form some common group to have regular interaction and report.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • M Kumar

Originally Posted by akansari
    Kumraji..

How is it going ?
    Any news about the society formation or the Car park allocation ?

Ansariji

Sorry could not reply as i was almost locked out from logging in from IRES -password problem i guess. am still puzzled

However no news about society formation or car parking allocation which i will check. Was this on a lottery basis or first come first served basis?
    But will check on this and keep you posted. How are things going-
    I was however amazed at the hike in prices to Rs 11500psf recently
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Nahars Amrit Shakti has launched a new project by Name of YVONNE. It is a G+14 Floors building with 8 apartments each floor. 3 BHK -2 Apartments and 2 BHK -6 Aparments each floor. Pricing and othe details are as follows,

2 BHK - 1444, 1454, 1462 and 1465
    3 BHK - 1917 and 1920

BSP - 11,900
    Floor Rise - 50
    Car Park - 2 Car Park - 14 L
    Development Charges - 35,000
    Club House - 2,25,000

Agastya

Are these large sized flats - must be for a premium price only.
    !4 L is for 2 car parks i presume
    Please clarify
    CommentQuote
    Ansariji

Sorry could not reply as i was almost locked out from logging in from IRES -password problem i guess. am still puzzled

However no news about society formation or car parking allocation which i will check. Was this on a lottery basis or first come first served basis?
    But will check on this and keep you posted. How are things going-
    I was however amazed at the hike in prices to Rs 11500psf recently

Kumarji,

Everything is fine and well :-)

Car park was on lottery as told by Nahar office.
    11500psf is defiantly good price, but question is has there been any sales on this price ? :-)

Also have a read at this, have posted this before, again not sure about how much is true .

CommentQuote
  • Thanx for ur mail and and the update form the site. I agree with the idea to form a group. Even I have recevied the completion notice via email, but not sure of the hard copy as presently I am out of India.
    I have booked in Jamaica. I am happy that some work is still going on, though slowly. This is the case with all builders.

Any idea how many more slabs left, in Jamaica ??

Thanx and do keep in touch

Regards

Originally Posted by SAMITT24
    Hi freinds,

I have received email confirmation of 22 slab completion for Jamaica. However I have been not receiving slab completion leeter by post as happening with some other customers also. Dont know the reason and the problem not sorted out by nahar desk also.

Anyway I have visited the site last month and contractor people thr informed that they have received direction from contractor to finish all work by Jul 2012. I am not sure wheather actually they will be able to do that but yes internal plaster/gypsum/tile work was goin parellel in lower floors while upper slab work is in progress.

I suggest all nahar customers to form some common group to have regular interaction and report.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akansari
    Kumarji,

Everything is fine and well :-)

Car park was on lottery as told by Nahar office.
    11500psf is defiantly good price, but question is has there been any sales on this price ? :-)

Also have a read at this, have posted this before, again not sure about how much is true .

Ansariji

Thanks for the blog post- which indeed highlights the same deficiencies we all felt , but thought is a routine. Now it is indeed hightime all members get-togather and raise issues openly on this forum.

What is worrying is the delay in the development of amenities which were promised 4 yrs ago and now they have not even started effectively.

Resales are at 10700 per sq ft at the moment although builder is quoting 11500

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • nahar amrit shakti buyers group

Hi all,

I have created a group on facebook for nahar amrit shakti buyers....

Nahar Amrit Shakti Buyers Group (NASBG)

please join the group.
    This group has
    been formed with the objective of creating awareness among all the buyers to come on a common platform and to share new updates, notifications and actions.
    CommentQuote
    Agastya

Are these large sized flats - must be for a premium price only.
    !4 L is for 2 car parks i presume
    Please clarify

14 L is for 2 car park.
    CommentQuote
  • hi thx for creating the group..i have requested for addition..i am in jonquille...

Originally Posted by SAMITT24
    Hi all,

I have created a group on facebook for nahar amrit shakti buyers....

Nahar Amrit Shakti Buyers Group (NASBG)

please join the group.
    This group has
    been formed with the objective of creating awareness among all the buyers to come on a common platform and to share new updates, notifications and actions.
    CommentQuote
  • folks

any guesses on when the possesion will happen for jonquelli and jamaica
    CommentQuote