Nahar Amrit Shakti Township, Nahar Group, Chandivali, Mumbai

Last updated: March 28 2017
255 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Nahar Amrit Shakti Township, Nahar Group, Chandivali, Mumbai

Originally posted by SAMITT24 View Post
    Please log in to your facebook account and search for Nahar Amrit Shakti Buyers Group (NASBG). Then you can put a request to join this group.
    Done so....pl add.

Comment

What do you guys think about the current rate of 12.2k for Yvonne (20/80 scheme). This place is coming along very well when I visited this place last time in June. Do they negotiate on the rates?

Comment

Originally posted by papudada View Post
        If they gonna give me receipt then its fine, i will get the agreement changed and get it reflected. Without receipt, I am not going to pay anything. I went to Mumbai last month, but the person responsible for this matter was not available.

I asked them to explain on the phone, but they not interested and saying to meet in person. They are saying that there is no hurry, can meet anytime before possession.

I have taken it under HDFC 20-80 scheme so no worries for the posession.
        All,

Has anyone paid the amount already? I called them up few days back and when I insisted on having the figure in writing along with the deadline, I didn't get any clear answer.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMITT24 View Post
          Please log in to your facebook account and search for Nahar Amrit Shakti Buyers Group (NASBG). Then you can put a request to join this group.
          I couldn't find this account on Facebook. Is this me or something else? Thanks.

Comment

just search for nahar amrit shakti...the link takes u elsewhere.

Comment

Is this Flat Layout Vastu Compliant & are there any alterations suggested?

[attach]31394[/attClick image for larger version

Name:	yvonne.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	2204329ach]

Comment

East entrance

Originally posted by Saloni1 View Post
                [attach]31394[/att[attach]31394[/attach]ach]
                Master bed is not the south I believe- which tower is this and and what is on offer

Comment

Originally posted by Saloni1 View Post
                  [attach]31394[/att[attach]31394[/attach]ach]
                  this flat layout given by you has North east , north west and south east cut , other layout details are OK , so consult your local expert before booking ,as any cuts on North side are very bad for financial gain and prosperity , also cut on East side not good for health and peace at home. also check location of septic tank and water tank.

Comment

IS the Land OF Nahar Amrit Shakti Leased for 100 years ?

i am planning to buy flat in Nahar Amrit shakti, but one of my friend said me that first confirm weather the land of Nahar Amrit shakti is freehold or not?

Can anyone of you have any idea about the same. If yes please reply.

Comment

Hi,
                      I am looking for a 2bhk nahar, if any one is looking at immediate exit, please PM me.
                      thanks,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X