Hi Guys,
This is a new threads for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes Bhagtani Riyo Phase 2. Can discuss if any problems faced with the builder Jaycee Homes or with Real Estate Agents selling this project. Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Attachments:
Read more
Reply
169 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • •19 stored towers consisting of 1 & 2 BHK apartments.
    •Strategically located at the Western Express Highway.
    •Good connectivity to Thane via Ghodbunder road.
    •About 3.4 km from the Mira Road railway station.
    •Well connected with all means of transportation.
    •Close proximity to International educational centers, Malls, entertainment hubs, hospitality & public service centers.
    •Health Club with fully equipped Gymnasium.
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK 1.5 BHK 2 BHK
    Total area 625 660 875
    Carpet area (64%) 398 423 560
    CommentQuote
  • Location remains the same as Riyo-1. As of now nothing is acquired. I spoke to the builder and they say land issue has been resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • @2013raj, when did you speak with builder. As i spoke with builder yesterday and quried about the board saying "LAND IS UNDER LITIGATION".

    And what does the builder mean, land issue has been resolved. Does it mean the board is removed or issue is resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate for Riyo 2 ???

    Originally Posted by jain2802
    Hi Guys,
    This is a new threads for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes Bhagtani Riyo Phase 2. Can discuss if any problems faced with the builder Jaycee Homes or with Real Estate Agents selling this project. Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.





    hello jain2802,
    what is the u booked at in Riyo 2.
    Plz share if you can.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Are the rates still 4350 psf with 30% down?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skswain
    @2013raj, when did you speak with builder. As i spoke with builder yesterday and quried about the board saying "LAND IS UNDER LITIGATION".

    And what does the builder mean, land issue has been resolved. Does it mean the board is removed or issue is resolved.


    The builder office people say, the issue is resolved. May be internally resolved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramanijayesh
    hello jain2802,
    what is the u booked at in Riyo 2.
    Plz share if you can.
    Thanks

    yeh i booked 2 BHK at K wing
    CommentQuote
  • Received an email today from , they are marketing this project 4100 psf
    CommentQuote
  • I also get mail from magicbiks... with 4100 psf.

    But how much dwn payment? What r d other charges? I.e floor rise, car parking, development charges and stamp duty.... if some one have breakupmthan let us inform...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joelprince
    I also get mail from magicbiks... with 4100 psf.

    But how much dwn payment? What r d other charges? I.e floor rise, car parking, development charges and stamp duty.... if some one have breakupmthan let us inform...


    No details in the mailer from . In Phase 1 they were charging 2.5 Lacs for parking.
    CommentQuote
  • 2.5 Lakhs for parking, No floor rise, and PSF rate depends upon down payment
    CommentQuote
  • Is this the correct layout of Phase 2. Please verify????
    CommentQuote
  • Check if this is the correct layout of Phase 2...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • yes it is correct
    CommentQuote