Dear all

I am trying to short list a 2 bhk flat on the waterfront road of sector 9. There are two projects on this stretch from bhagwati group who is quoting 6000+.
Request you guys to participate on this thread. Basically I would like to know more about the builder, his track record, the property pricing etc.
. The one on plot 4 is named as bay bliss. Plot 1 iS the biggest in Ulwe - 9 towers and yet to be named.
Is it worth investing in this project. Has anyone invested in these two projects.
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone interested in these projects, or have invested in these two projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunkanwar
    Anyone interested in these projects, or have invested in these two projects.

Hi Sunkanwar,

I will be booking a 2BHK in Sector 9.
    Another friend of mine is also joining me.
    Will be happy to team up with you for any negotiation/effective search of deal from builder.

Best Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Yes why not but at the same time, I would like to keep all our findings on the thread so that all interested parties can benefit. I have learnt a lot from this forum, and thankfully, I have been able to make informed decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked a flat or shop in the bhagwati projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too... but 6000Rs/sqft is little on a higher side. Would be interested to book 1BHK at 5000Rs/sqft max. Lets team up if anyone is looking forward to buying in Ulwe..If there is already a team in existance, do consider me.
    CommentQuote
  • 5000 Rs per square feet is also on higher side.

max should be 4000. Not more than that.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess the days of 4000 psf are gone. Perhaps 4500 in lesser or smaller projects. But not in bhagwati or similar bigger projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Still if u negotiate with builders u can get 4000. All market is hyped. Builders cant reduce the price in the market but can give discount to really interested people.

Any ways ulwe prices will not increse next 5 years as it will not be liveable for next five years.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be live able in less than 2 yrs, that's my opinion.
    Yes one can obviously go bargain hunting. But what I notice is that apart from high psf rate, there's car parking , development , floor rise , club charges etc, and not to mention the vat, under const service charge, stamp duty and other hidden charges. All of them put together, one actually ends up pAying additional 1000 psf. So a bargain can come your way, if these other charges get reduced. Parking charges Alone are being quoted in the range of 4-5 lac.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Sunkanwar...I agree....all the charges put together will add another 1000psf...so that is the reason to save on cost and get the best deal, lets form a team of serious buyers.....Have you zeroed down on any project? Lets have 3-4 projects as option....I found projects by Tricity quite attractive from location point of view...what say?
    CommentQuote
  • Tricity Sky & Tricity Pride both have very good locations..G+13 on..corner plots ..nearby to stations and the cost is very optimum as per the amenities....Both the projects are quite complete > 90% and you can see the actual flats...
    Additonally, they have Tricity Pearl on a 24 m road..which G+7 though...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstbuyer
    Tricity Sky & Tricity Pride both have very good locations..G+13 on..corner plots ..nearby to stations and the cost is very optimum as per the amenities....Both the projects are quite complete > 90% and you can see the actual flats...
    Additonally, they have Tricity Pearl on a 24 m road..which G+7 though...

What is the "optimum" cost of these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Well....the "optimum" cost is relative to the amenities and other builders in the area....the builder is quoting 5250/sqft...you can negotiate...on it...though other similar projects/builders are quoting 5600 per sqft...
    CommentQuote
  • Realy ulwe rate is above 5000. i am so surprised.

Rates are more than Taloja and New panvel.

What are the advantages of Ulwe over Taloja and New panvel that rates are so high.
    CommentQuote
  • I was actually looking for a project that is at prelaunch , just launched or still at plinth level or thereabouts. So that I pay 30-40% and the rest as per slab wise plan. That way I avoid taking a home loan.
    That's why I had zeroed in to bhagwati projects on the 30 mtrs road, good location, sea front, and bigger projects. The one on plot no.1 is not yet launched, builders expect launch by year end and then probably will take 3 years to complete the 9 or 11 towers. So one can pay easily. But the rate being quoted at 6000+ and I have not much info on the builder. He has been active in Ulwe though with projects like Hari heights, Hari darshan and sky oasis and now bay bliss.
    In any case I will be goinng to Ulwe by this weekend to have a look at the tricity and other projects. Although I am more intent on the waterfront road of sector 9 as I feel sector 9 will be the best in Ulwe. One can see from the prices that are being quoted, sec9 is the highest.
    CommentQuote