Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the New Low Property Prices Expected in Kandivali?

Collapse
X
Collapse

When is the New Low Property Prices Expected in Kandivali?

Last updated: April 19 2010
16 | Posts
5761 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the New Low Property Prices Expected in Kandivali?

I wish to buy 1 BHK flat in kandivali East near/inside Thakur Complex, I can wait for six months.
    Can someone please tell when is the new low in property prices expected? what price levels will suitable for 5 year old constructions?

Many Thanks,

Re : When is the New Low Property Prices Expected in Kandivali?

I dont think there is going to be any low in Mumbai than what it was a few months ago. The trend is upwards at the moment. OR it appears to be upwards.

I have been scouting and trying to find a place for myself within a 'reasonable' budget. But I have been disappointed.

Thakur complex flats 1bhk are selling at around 40 lakh. If this is any low I am not sure. I did see a flat for 38lakh least prices of all the lot i saw. Not a low price for me.

Good luck with your search.
    Cheers!

Comment

Bringing low is in your and my hand. Hold off your home purchase for one year and you will get it at cheaper rate. you just have to pay for more taxes and house rent for an year but thats much worth of saving if rates come down by 20 to 30%.

SO dont buy any home, dont even enquire to any builder and encourage same thing to all you know and create this network, awareness, let us form buyers assoication and unity forum...

Use power of internet to create awareness for goods.

Comment

Any ide a about lokhandwala kandivali east

Comment

Yes , even i agree to tukaram's view. It's only we , who encourage builders to increase property rates. We should bargain for a reasonable price..and even should be united.. spread this awareness to ur friends and known one ...and be united ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish12 View Post
            Any idea about lokhandwala kandivali east
            It is a good area to live in, Though road from station to underpass WE is bit congested and little area/road leading to entrance of Lokhandwala Township bit cramped...Lokhandwala Township is very good area, it will eventually be busy busy like any other place...but certainly Eastern side is better than Western.
            Visit and make your ownobservations!

Comment

I would personally prefer Thakur Village over Thakur Complex and Lokhandwala

Comment

thakur village / complex are overrated, there are lot of better areas with equal amenities and better pricing.

resale lot in these areas have gone nuts, personal experience!

Area is pretty much saturated, has very little prospects of growth in the time ahead.

Comment

I am being quoted Rs 22 lakhs (negotiable) for a 1RK in Thakur Complex. There are absolutely no frills attached in this society (no clubhouse, gym etc), which is good. The agent says it will fetch me a rent of approx 7k per month.

Is it worth it?
                  Last edited by mumbai2010; January 29 2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: addition of data

Comment

Originally posted by mumbai2010 View Post
                    I am being quoted Rs 22 lakhs (negotiable) for a 1RK in Thakur Complex. There are absolutely no frills attached in this society (no clubhouse, gym etc), which is good. The agent says it will fetch me a rent of approx 7k per month.

Is it worth it?
                    And sir .. Why would you want to be a rent collector?? The opportunity cost of 22 Lakhs is approximately 20000 a month

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X