Last updated: June 13 2016
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zircon by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Hi

Hi Aamit & Wadia,

I wish I was from builders end... Atleast I could have known their project priorities & plans.. I am just an optimistic investor...

Comment

nirmal is high on marketing/publicity/hype and low on delivery/timely possession.
      Some builders just collect money to ward off their immediate loan obligations and then when it comes to building the project they look for additional loans. If in the meanwhile anything goes wrong (e.g. recession) then they are screwed.
      LBS marg in 2 years will be a mess. All big towers between jvlr and agra road and a big traffic mess. There is no place for any road expansion or flyovers. Instead buy somewhere on EEH.
      Last edited by wadia; June 1 2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Manoj,
        I hope you read the article where in City of Joy building one of the stray dogs went on a rampage and bit several people and one of the persons even lost their life. Same is the case with Nirmal Lifestyles. You cannot think of walking there with over 100 strays (not exaggerating) to give you company and jitters. He does not care about buyers and his construction quality is shoddy to say the least. I have pals who booked under both these projects and both were delayed or caused problems (OC not recd society formation issues etc) Guess its just better off being a dog :-))

Comment

I remember that day when I went to see Nirmal's city of joy. Glad I didn't waste my money!

Comment

Nirmal Lifestyle has suffered some losses due to the Forest Land issue.....they have also lost a lot of money.....Marathon is a better option in Mulund

Comment

hey guyz

im new to Mulund.........dunno much about builders n location there......but by the first look of Zircon Air, I was impressed...........rate offered (7200psf,36FlrRse,170 hill view premium), sample flat (spacious) n project location (nxt to lifestyle mall, closer to the hills than others with no obstruction) luks superb comparing others (HDIL/Runwal)...........i know from reading reviews here that nirmal delays all itz projects........better late than never at a price which is pocket friendly
              LOOKS LIKE A FAIR DEAL AT A CURRENT MARKET IN MULUND (W)

Comment

Originally posted by nikhilg View Post
                im new to Mulund.........dunno much about builders n location there......but by the first look of Zircon Air, I was impressed...........rate offered (7200psf,36FlrRse,170 hill view premium), sample flat (spacious) n project location (nxt to lifestyle mall, closer to the hills than others with no obstruction) luks superb comparing others (HDIL/Runwal)...........i know from reading reviews here that nirmal delays all itz projects........better late than never at a price which is pocket friendly
                LOOKS LIKE A FAIR DEAL AT A CURRENT MARKET IN MULUND (W)
                Welcome to Mumbai
                Actually nowadays we dont get movies..which have a scene where someone comes to bombay VT by train to ..loses his shirt , pant , luggage and underwear..
                so you be optimistic here
                For every sayana who is making a smart deal here..there are 1000 ded sayanas ready to fleece him

Comment

mamba......
                  hahaha...........buddy im new to mulund area not MUMBAI............trust me my clothes n luggage r hard to steal..........
                  newayz thanx for lettin me know im optimistic !!!

Comment

These days all the builders are little dodgy here and there. There are million departments in our system that take objection on construction.

I suppose all the hurdles of Nirmal Lifestyle has gone, it may be safe to book there.

Make sure your agreement contains Penalty clause in case of dealy from the builder.

Comment

Worst builder.My friend do not make the cardinal sin of booking flat in any of Nirmallifestyle projects.Will not get even half of the amenities promised wih a delay of more than 2 years.Poor construction.View previous threads by our other friends.
                      Moreover expect worst customer service.Residents staying in their nearby complex are approaching the high court to get amenities due to them like swimming pool.
                      Prefer Marathon or Runwal Greens with superior amenities & backing of HDFC.
                      Why not Tirumala habitat near Vikas Paradise?Do not know much about this builder.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X