Last updated: June 13 2016
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zircon by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

sorry for late reply

thanx everyone for your views...
    i understand Nirmal Lifestyle past goof ups & derailed reputation...
    but let us also consider that he is who actually recognized mulund area & developed it in the first place....today mulund can be related to lifestyle mall which holds a landmark importance....also his U/c projects (as promised on paper yet) are far superior in terms of architecture & modern planning having tie ups with world class brands...
    dont wanna keep bragging about this builder plz dont think im related to him in anyway....
    besides as an investor "i care about the actual carpet area being offered by a builder at a certain price in a confined locality" & not whether or not he offers a swimming pool,spa or a gold plated deer at the entrance lobby which people in mumbai hardly have time to use.
    just one question to all:
    can you get me a full white payment deal of 1026 Built up 718 Carpet Area in an U/c project in mulund west area close to nirmal mall at 95L (all inclusive) on the 29th floor with car park & hill facing???
    by the way....just had a visit to the site last friday....work on the project zircon air is started in full swing......possession promised is June 2013 hopefully!!.....agreement draft is crystal clear with 300psf transfer charge/amenities mentioned/incase of delay 9% interest with full payment from promised date/no forest issue....
    Appreciate your comments...
    Last edited by nikhilg; December 20 2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

My friend possession by June 2013 is never going to happen.Work in Club house in City of Joy promised years back is still going on.This group is all about hype and I think u have fallen prey to them.None of their projects can really be called superb based on construction and amenities provided.

They look wonderful only on paper like jogging on the 46th floor and having US Open courts. Take a look at City of Joy so called podium garden.With grass grown all around and water puddles it is a utter disaster.

Nirmallifestyle have to pull up their socks since serious competition is going to come in Mulund West in the coming years with Oberoi ,Kalpataru all having already bought land in Mulund West.
      These builders have standards and customer service which would please all buyers.With these builders going to launch projects in the coming years Nirmallifestyle days are numbered unles he seriously ramps up his construction quality.
      Already Oberoi group has quoted during it's IPO that normal builders in MUlund west are quoting Rs 8000 and they estimate valuations at Rs 10,000.

Comment

more info please...

Originally posted by nikhilg View Post
        just one question to all:
        can you get me a full white payment deal of 1026 Carpet Area in an U/c project in mulund west area close to nirmal mall at 95L (all inclusive) on the 29th floor with car park & hill facing???
        by the way....just had a visit to the site last friday....work on the project zircon air is started in full swing......possession promised is June 2013 hopefully!!.....agreement draft is crystal clear with 300psf transfer charge/amenities mentioned/incase of delay 9% interest with full payment from promised date/no forest issue....
        Appreciate your comments...
        Hi Nikhil,
        Would you please clarify on this..... quote "can you get me a full white payment deal of 1026 Carpet Area in an U/c project in mulund west area close to nirmal mall at 95L (all inclusive) on the 29th floor with car park & hill facing??? " unquote....

What is the flat (salable) area you are talking about? what rate? would you please give more information, becuase I am interested if 1026 carpet area flat is available for 95L all inclusive... that too on 29th floor....!!
        Please reply soon. thanks.

Comment

my mistake

shabbo........sorry dude what i meant waz 1026 Built-up 718 Carpet for Zircon on a 2bhk at the 29 floor hill facing....i got a deal for 95L

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by nikhilg View Post
            shabbo........sorry dude what i meant waz 1026 Built-up 718 Carpet for Zircon on a 2bhk at the 29 floor hill facing....i got a deal for 95L
            Wonder if I may details please --- perhaps you can pm, if you don't mind???

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shabbo_Azmi View Post
              Wonder if I may details please --- perhaps you can pm, if you don't mind???

thanks
              Shabboo....are you planning to buy out all the flats in Mulund?....I think you already have booked a flat in MT on higher floor...

Comment

turquoise nirmal life style

Hi , I bumped into the forum when i googled nirmal lifestyle feedback ..I am horrified at the comments .. we have just booked a 2 and half BHK in turquoise nirmal lifestyle mulund..
                we were in no hurry.so booked in advance thinking 2013/2014 will be ok with us. it would give us some time
                and for us they said 500 rs rise in a week (jan first week)

I hope to read some positive feedback. I know the "dark side stories" but looking at the pictures of city of joy (whatever has been constructed so far,phase I , i suppose) looks ok ..not bad. so we just dared to take the risk..

Comment

My friend I feel with your budget Runwal Greens or Marathon Monte Vista or Monte Carlo would have been a better option since earlier possession and better amenities have been promised.Marathon Monte Vista which started along with Nirmallifestyles Zircon is far ahead in progress and will surely meet Dec 2012 completion.

But since u have already booked there is no point in looking back.But please do note that Turqoise will not finish by mid 2015.Since time is not your concern that should not bother you.

City of Joy customers struggled to get their flats due to the recession in 2008 and got the flats after 2-3 years delay by Nirmallifestyle.Please browse "facebook city of joy nirmallifestyle" website wherein customers have written their horrible experiences to get their flats.But they didinot have any possession date mentioned in their agreements & hence could not take any legal action.

Comment

Originally posted by aamir View Post
                    My friend I feel with your budget Runwal Greens or Marathon Monte Vista or Monte Carlo would have been a better option since earlier possession and better amenities have been promised.Marathon Monte Vista which started along with Nirmallifestyles Zircon is far ahead in progress and will surely meet Dec 2012 completion.

But since u have already booked there is no point in looking back.But please do note that Turqoise will not finish by mid 2015.Since time is not your concern that should not bother you.

City of Joy customers struggled to get their flats due to the recession in 2008 and got the flats after 2-3 years delay by Nirmallifestyle.Please browse "facebook city of joy nirmallifestyle" website wherein customers have written their horrible experiences to get their flats.But they didinot have any possession date mentioned in their agreements & hence could not take any legal action.
                    Thanks for your reply Aamir , appreciate it. yes i did look at the facebook group and that is where we looked at the pictures. I did happen to visit city of joy once to collect some books from a distant friend, hence had an "ok" impression inspite of the whole delay saga.The rooms looked spacious.Marathon i believe is expensive ? . and they are next to the hospital( i think) ,location wise we preferrred the Mall area. runwal greens is better(quality wise) but again i had mixed views on their area calculations, reading the posts.
                    We are currently abroad ..so are ok with 2013 possession
                    ..we have low expectations from Nirmals as far their timelines are concerned..but does not mean that we would be happy with 2-3 years of delay its a lot of money..Also keeping in mind it is always a risk to go for property under construction, but can't afford newly constructed good location properties.. Also we were caught in dilemma about the maintenance of such a "luxury apartment" . but guess its worth that sweet home investment. ( i m trying to justify my decision and feel good about it) we only hope we have done the right thing.. time will tell
                    Last edited by MrBean; January 27 2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Hi MRBean,
                      What rate did you get for Turquoise. Even I'm negotiating with them.

Thanks.
                      Originally posted by MrBean View Post
                      Thanks for your reply Aamir , appreciate it. yes i did look at the facebook group and that is where we looked at the pictures. I did happen to visit city of joy once to collect some books from a distant friend, hence had an "ok" impression inspite of the whole delay saga.The rooms looked spacious.Marathon i believe is expensive ? . and they are next to the hospital( i think) ,location wise we preferrred the Mall area. runwal greens is better(quality wise) but again i had mixed views on their area calculations, reading the posts.
                      We are currently abroad ..so are ok with 2013 possession
                      ..we have low expectations from Nirmals as far their timelines are concerned..but does not mean that we would be happy with 2-3 years of delay its a lot of money..Also keeping in mind it is always a risk to go for property under construction, but can't afford newly constructed good location properties.. Also we were caught in dilemma about the maintenance of such a "luxury apartment" . but guess its worth that sweet home investment. ( i m trying to justify my decision and feel good about it)
                      We do own 1BHk in not so old tower near mulund station. Guess that will fetch such maintenance . we only hope we have done the right thing.. time will tell

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X