Sort by :
Filter by :
- Expect atleast a delay of 1.5 yrs...unless something drastically changes in regulations or penalties...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Agastya07I dought that you will Amethyst in 2.5 years. By the way when did you booked in this project?. Must have got on higher floors.
Is it 2.5 years from now or 2.5 years delay from the promised date? BTW I booked it in Dec 9900. I wanted to be Nirmals Polaris project since it is almost complete but the price for it was a little too much.CommentQuote0Flag
- Pronto, Is it Dec 2011? and is 9900 base price or it includes floor rise also? Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have heard work on Zircon has stopped.No cc for upper floors as of yet.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have booked in Amethyst nearly seven years back. I am still to see the completion. It has come upto 15th floor and is stuck there permanently since the last one year. They say it will take another 30 months to complete.
- My relative has booked in Nirmallifestyles Zircon.In the allotment letter it is mentioned podium car park will be given at Rs 3 lakhs and the amount has to be paid at possession.Now he receives call from the builder that bookings for car parks have opened at Rs 7 lakhs.
Possession promised June 2013. Project status- Work stalled due to DCR .Work completed 10 floors out of 39 floors. It is high time people go to consumer court against this fraud builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by James GI have booked in Amethyst nearly seven years back. I am still to see the completion. It has come upto 15th floor and is stuck there permanently since the last one year. They say it will take another 30 months to complete.
I also booked 7 years back in Amethyst.Recently I recd. demand notice to pay VAT 5% of agreement value as per High Court judgement in April 2012 because agreement was registered during the period June 2006 - March 2010 Did any body else recd.such notice?CommentQuote0Flag
- Kamal, I think there is a forum for Zircon and Amethyst buyers on commonfloor.com. I suggest you join that. You may get answer to your question, related to VAT, also.CommentQuote0Flag
- Amethyst - work progress
Project Nirmal lifestyle mulund west mumbai
1. Any information regarding the construction work.
2. Did anyone get any notice for Vat payment in October 2012
3. any news when the work is going to restart, as its stopped for almost a yeat now.
my only investment which is in big time loss:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(CommentQuote0Flag
- Investors in Nirmal Kalyan project are not happy. Please search thread/web for their experiences before investing here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Good thing, I came across this -I was about to invest Cr. 1.3 in zircon - just thought of stopping it...CommentQuote0Flag
- Vishal, Were you getting 2bhk or 2.5bhk or 3bhk in 1.3 cr and at what floor?CommentQuote0Flag
- r u there Mr. Vishal?CommentQuote0Flag
- Nirmal Amethyst Owners Association
Its time now that we group our selves together as NIRMAL Lifestyle is taking us so lightly. AMETHYST was announced in 2005 and was promised to deliver the flats in 2009.
They have taken 60% payment 2 year back and issued the letter of posession by End of 2013, but the project is at the same stage as it was 2 years back. And now there is change in layout plan also, flats booked with SUN Deck will have to give away there Decks (as Nirmal has to give make payment to Govt for SUN Decks as per new Govt. ruling) & also parking rates has been revised to 8 Lacs from 2.5 lacs.CommentQuote1Flag
- I have booked in the pre launch project called Omega but the construction has not started since last 1 year due to clearance issues. They offered me booking in Zircon. The possesion date I am told is 2015 but after reading the reviews here, looks like it's hard to trust the builder nowCommentQuote0Flag