Hi

Does this building fall in forest zone? Builder says as usual that the title is clear.He has increased prices from 4850 to 6100 now.Plinth work not yet started.
He says that 60 % bookings are complete and prices are bound to go up.He promises to deliver building by 2012 December.Then he also says that there is 6 month grace period.

Is this price justified?Heard that this builder Nirmal Lifestyles has being delaying projects? Heard that his quality is awful?Is that true? Could any one throw some light on this developer?
Read more
132 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, I have been constantly visiting the zircon property every couple of weeks. The construction has stalled since last 2 months.

I paid 100 bucks to the security guard and he told that "kaam 2 mahine band hai. bade saab ne raat mein saare light chalu rakhne bola hai".

They are just fooling around with us by claiming that work is on day and night...!!

What is the real issue?? all the 30+ storied buildings in mulund are stuck currently.. What kind of clearances does Nirmal need?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dasser143
    Guys, I have been constantly visiting the zircon property every couple of weeks. The construction has stalled since last 2 months.

I paid 100 bucks to the security guard and he told that "kaam 2 mahine band hai. bade saab ne raat mein saare light chalu rakhne bola hai".

They are just fooling around with us by claiming that work is on day and night...!!

What is the real issue?? all the 30+ storied buildings in mulund are stuck currently.. What kind of clearances does Nirmal need?

is it a fact that above 30+ projects suspended in Mulund. Does all project of Nirmal which is 30+ on halt and will it be done..any idea.i have booked one in US open
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dasser143
    Guys, I have been constantly visiting the zircon property every couple of weeks. The construction has stalled since last 2 months.

What is the latest on zircon project,pls mail me received demand for the the 21st slab?upto which slab do they have permission.pls update on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnandW
    Hello Navin,

Yes I was told 2.5 Lacs in 2005/6 and now he is asking 8+ Lacs for the parking. Did you pay 8L for the parking. I did not as I am not sure when the building will be ready.

Anand

Hi Anand

I have not paid for parking and do not intend to unless the flat reaches a possession time with OC. If required will legally fight out the parking issue if that becomes an issue. The wait for amethyst has been frustrating and now am in no mood to pay anything which is illegal as per law.

I strongly insist that you too should not heed to their demands on parking and if you get in touch with any other amethyst buyers the view should be the same.

Rgds
    Navin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by James G
    I have booked in Amethyst nearly seven years back. I am still to see the completion. It has come upto 15th floor and is stuck there permanently since the last one year. They say it will take another 30 months to complete.

:):)

Hello James

I too am a buyer in Amethyst. Is there anything latest on this. Offlate there were couple of demands on slab completion. Do you know anything more on the construction progress?

Regards
    Navin
    CommentQuote
  • What's the latest on zircon project .any slabs completed after the21 st slab..pls update on this forum..this.....BSK
    CommentQuote
  • I also received DL for 21st slab and another letter for VAT & ST pending payment
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any progress on zircon after the 21st slab.seems like work has come to a halt again .any updates from anyone who visited the site recently .
    CommentQuote
  • Vat and ST is builders responsibility.
    CommentQuote
  • Amethyst progress

Any idea on Amethyst progress ?
    CommentQuote
  • To all my dear amethyst buyers are you aware of the fact that the layout of all flats with deck has been changed , of which I presume you might not be aware of. Also in June' 2014 I wrote letter to Amit Jain on this change in layout & on the progress of the Amethyst. Thou on progress I was confirmed on the completion of 19th floor slab, whereas there is no reply on change in layout. And then last week I got call from Mugdha Powar on the clearance of outstanding dues as 21st slab has been completed. Then on this I have replied to her asking from 17th to 19th slab it took 8-9 months, whereas from 19th to 21st it just not even one month, reply for which is awaited.

Also I would request to all my fellow buyers of this project to unite & plan for legal action against the builder, as it almost 8-9 (might be 10) years since we booked.
    CommentQuote
  • Zircon Demand Letter

Today received DL for 23rd Floor. Took 6 months for 2 slabs to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed we must unite and get completion timelines...

Any idea on actual progress...does any one have latest pics
    CommentQuote
  • Completion is one aspect, we need to fight for this structural change, parking charges & above all delay. Imagine a state of person who has got is flat financed thru bank.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the structural change all about ?

Mine is financed through the bank...feeling the pinch
    CommentQuote