Zircon by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: June 13 2016
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zircon by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Originally posted by Pronto View Post
    There seems to be a collective opinion that Nirmal does not deliver projects on time. I have booked at Amethyst recently and I am really concerned about not getting it on time. I have been promised 2 and 1/2 year from now.
    I would like to know given the general opinion that Nirmal normally delays things, is it realistic to expect the delivery of flat in the time promised?
    I dought that you will Amethyst in 2.5 years. By the way when did you booked in this project?. Must have got on higher floors.

Comment

Expect atleast a delay of 1.5 yrs...unless something drastically changes in regulations or penalties...

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
        I dought that you will Amethyst in 2.5 years. By the way when did you booked in this project?. Must have got on higher floors.
        Is it 2.5 years from now or 2.5 years delay from the promised date? BTW I booked it in Dec 9900. I wanted to be Nirmals Polaris project since it is almost complete but the price for it was a little too much.

Comment

Pronto, Is it Dec 2011? and is 9900 base price or it includes floor rise also? Thanks.

Comment

I have heard work on Zircon has stopped.No cc for upper floors as of yet.

Comment

I have booked in Amethyst nearly seven years back. I am still to see the completion. It has come upto 15th floor and is stuck there permanently since the last one year. They say it will take another 30 months to complete.

Comment

My relative has booked in Nirmallifestyles Zircon.In the allotment letter it is mentioned podium car park will be given at Rs 3 lakhs and the amount has to be paid at possession.Now he receives call from the builder that bookings for car parks have opened at Rs 7 lakhs.

Possession promised June 2013. Project status- Work stalled due to DCR .Work completed 10 floors out of 39 floors. It is high time people go to consumer court against this fraud builder.

Comment

Originally posted by James G View Post
                  I have booked in Amethyst nearly seven years back. I am still to see the completion. It has come upto 15th floor and is stuck there permanently since the last one year. They say it will take another 30 months to complete.

I also booked 7 years back in Amethyst.Recently I recd. demand notice to pay VAT 5% of agreement value as per High Court judgement in April 2012 because agreement was registered during the period June 2006 - March 2010 Did any body else recd.such notice?

Comment

Kamal, I think there is a forum for Zircon and Amethyst buyers on commonfloor.com. I suggest you join that. You may get answer to your question, related to VAT, also.

Comment

Amethyst - work progress

Project Nirmal lifestyle mulund west mumbai
                      1. Any information regarding the construction work.
                      2. Did anyone get any notice for Vat payment in October 2012
                      3. any news when the work is going to restart, as its stopped for almost a yeat now.

my only investment which is in big time loss
                      Last edited by clueless1; December 8 2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X