Collapse

Zircon by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Last updated: June 13 2016
139 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Zircon by Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund West, Mumbai

Investors in Nirmal Kalyan project are not happy. Please search thread/web for their experiences before investing here.

Comment

Good thing, I came across this -I was about to invest Cr. 1.3 in zircon - just thought of stopping it...

Comment

Vishal, Were you getting 2bhk or 2.5bhk or 3bhk in 1.3 cr and at what floor?

Comment

r u there Mr. Vishal?

Comment

Nirmal Amethyst Owners Association

Its time now that we group our selves together as NIRMAL Lifestyle is taking us so lightly. AMETHYST was announced in 2005 and was promised to deliver the flats in 2009.

They have taken 60% payment 2 year back and issued the letter of posession by End of 2013, but the project is at the same stage as it was 2 years back. And now there is change in layout plan also, flats booked with SUN Deck will have to give away there Decks (as Nirmal has to give make payment to Govt for SUN Decks as per new Govt. ruling) & also parking rates has been revised to 8 Lacs from 2.5 lacs.

Comment

I have booked in the pre launch project called Omega but the construction has not started since last 1 year due to clearance issues. They offered me booking in Zircon. The possesion date I am told is 2015 but after reading the reviews here, looks like it's hard to trust the builder now

Comment

I was seriously thinking of buying a 2BHK apartment in Omega or Turquise. I have spent my entire last weekend in visiting Nirmal properties in Mulund West and shortlisted the two projects (Omega and Turqoise).

I visited the sales office too located at Nirmal Lifestyles mall. They mentioned the posession date of Omega as Dec 2016. They looked very promising. They were giving me better deal that fits within my budget. I was just two steps away from paying the booking amount to them until I read today all the posts of buyers.

I am literally STUNNED after reading and knowing the very negative experiences of home buyers from Nirmal group, espicially delayed possession longer than TWO YEARS from the promised date! For me, that is too much!! A buyer would end up waiting upto 6 years before he/she gets his dream home.

Now I am literally puzzled as to whether should I go and book the flat in Omega? I just want t make sure that I DO NOT end up getting possesssion after five to six years from now (i.e. 2019/20).

Please help with your responses!.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by VirgoBuyer View Post
                  I was seriously thinking of buying a 2BHK apartment in Omega or Turquise. I have spent my entire last weekend in visiting Nirmal properties in Mulund West and shortlisted the two projects (Omega and Turqoise).

I visited the sales office too located at Nirmal Lifestyles mall. They mentioned the posession date of Omega as Dec 2016. They looked very promising. They were giving me better deal that fits within my budget. I was just two steps away from paying the booking amount to them until I read today all the posts of buyers.

I am literally STUNNED after reading and knowing the very negative experiences of home buyers from Nirmal group, espicially delayed possession longer than TWO YEARS from the promised date! For me, that is too much!! A buyer would end up waiting upto 6 years before he/she gets his dream home.

Now I am literally puzzled as to whether should I go and book the flat in Omega? I just want t make sure that I DO NOT end up getting possesssion after five to six years from now (i.e. 2019/20).

Please help with your responses!.

Thank you
                  This group is well known for delays of 5-10 yrs. and complete layout changes till you get possession.
                  So I would suggest don't be too optimistic but be realistic and take a logical decision which is - not to book .

Comment

Amethyst group

Originally posted by sonu1974 View Post
                    Its time now that we group our selves together as NIRMAL Lifestyle is taking us so lightly. AMETHYST was announced in 2005 and was promised to deliver the flats in 2009.

They have taken 60% payment 2 year back and issued the letter of posession by End of 2013, but the project is at the same stage as it was 2 years back. And now there is change in layout plan also, flats booked with SUN Deck will have to give away there Decks (as Nirmal has to give make payment to Govt for SUN Decks as per new Govt. ruling) & also parking rates has been revised to 8 Lacs from 2.5 lacs.

Hi

I am also one of the buyers who booked in Amethyst in 2005 and after 8 years till date it is depressing to see that the construction is only upto 6 podium + 8 slabs. Not sure whether this will ever be completed.

However would like to know what letter did they issue to you and when? Also would like to know when did you book and do you have any document stating parking is 2.5 Lacs? Will you pay 8 Lacs now?

I had got a sale agreement registered in 2006, however, those days builders never used to put in the possession date and therefore it does not have one. I guess after the forest land issue was resolved, they mentioned the construction would complete by 2012 or 2013. Now they are saying it will be by Dec 2015. Even this looks unlikely. I am sure on this project, he is going into losses and therefore not keen on getting it done on priority. Cannot believe that this one will be completed only after 10-13 years after launch and that too if all goes well from now.

Navin

Comment

Amethyst and Zircon

Recently obtained an update from Nirmal after pestering them (however not sure how genuine it would be!!!)

Amethyst - have been informed that clearances have been obtained recently and the work has resumed. Expected completion time tentatively - Dec 2015.

Zircon - construction is happening and demand notice is being sent. Expected completion time tentatively - June 2016.

Given the history and reputation of Nirmal, I would like to read the given dates + 1 - 1.5 years further delay until the keys of the flat are handed over. So finally it could be Dec 2017.

Navin

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X