Hi

Does this building fall in forest zone? Builder says as usual that the title is clear.He has increased prices from 4850 to 6100 now.Plinth work not yet started.
He says that 60 % bookings are complete and prices are bound to go up.He promises to deliver building by 2012 December.Then he also says that there is 6 month grace period.

Is this price justified?Heard that this builder Nirmal Lifestyles has being delaying projects? Heard that his quality is awful?Is that true? Could any one throw some light on this developer?
Read more
132 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 23 rd slab letter

I did not receive the receipt for 21st slab payment, and no demand letter for 23rd slab, just a curt email sentence to pay 23rd slab instalment immediately!

Now they are not managing this either!
    CommentQuote
  • Zircon 24th floor (30 slabs) completed

Guys.. I received demand letter stating 24th floor (30 slabs) completed..

I am not in Mumbai. Anyone visited site recently? Last 6 slabs they finished at 1 slab every 21 days rate..
    CommentQuote
  • I heard Nirmal is in process to pre-launch one more project near Zircon/Turquoise. The pre-launch may happen early next year.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the latest?

For groups , why not use facebook? the page for Zircon and Amethyst already exists and there are about 20+ members?

We can use yahoo groups as many societies do. Yahoo seems preferred?

Any idea on the current status? Somebody in Mumbai? if they can post will be a help to all?.

Each slab seems to take 3 months for this builder. Sheer torture.
    CommentQuote
  • To add, I have just paid for 38th slab (32 floor) for Zircon. The work pace is slowed down in the last 4-5 months compared to what it was during July 14 to Feb 15.
    CommentQuote
  • Paid for 33rd Slab

I'm a new on this forum and have bought a flat in Zircon. If anyone have latest pics of the flat construction, kindly share it.

Is there whatsapp group or Facebook group created; would like to join the same.

I just paid for 33rd(39th Floor) slab Zircon Project..
    CommentQuote
  • Demand for 40th slab

I received email requesting payment for 40th slab.

Anyone visited site recently? 5 more slabs to go.

I don't know for what reason HDFC red says possession by Dec'17..

Agreement possession date is Dec'15, what you guys think, builder can finish in 1 year?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsing82
    I received email requesting payment for 40th slab.
    Anyone visited site recently? 5 more slabs to go.
    I don't know for what reason HDFC red says possession by Dec'17..
    Agreement possession date is Dec'15, what you guys think, builder can finish in 1 year?

I too got email for 40th slab today.

Don't think it would be done in an year.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

The latest on Zircon is that the construction for the 41st Slab is on. However please note that the CC received by NLC from the BMC is only upto 32th slab. I understand from sources that NLC applied for additional CC way back in Dec 2104. For those who have taken a bank loan, the banks have refused to payment to NLC in absence of the required CC. NLC on the other hand has gone ahead with the construction and reached upto 41st Slab and they continue to sent the DL as due.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a What app group for Zircon customers and who is the admin? or should we create one?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone !!

As Anil has post above.. is there a whatsApp group for Zircon customers ?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Hope you are still active in this forum. I have also bought flat in Zircon and builder had given commitment of possession in June 2015. I heard that Zircon Flat owners have formed group to deal jointly with builder. If you know such group please let me know so that I can communicate with others.

Suhas More, Navi Mumbai
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments