There a few projects coming at and around sakinaka, which is also a stop on Metro and in close vicinity to airport. Also it is on Andheri kurla road which has good conecctivity by busses to rest of Mumbai.

Current rates are around 10,000 - 13000 in the area.

There are some big names like Kankiya ( SRA project), Orbit, Runwal and DSK builder s int he area.

Big problem is the slums and industrial (many project here are industrial conversion to residential).

What do you guys think abut the future of this area?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Future of Sakinaka is going to be Best.

It is developing area , My prediction is there would be Road widening as well in this area , since there is Airport.

Again in few places like Andheri East (Nagardas Road) , Some shops has been Demolished , and Road has Widened - Jan 2016

Industries are mitigating , whereas talking about the slums - they are everywhere.

Be Optimistic - India is developing
    CommentQuote
  • Sakinaka is a place which has great connectivity and due to metro trains had been started now the place is in big demand. Future of place is no doubt going to be best.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Lifespaces will be launching a project in Sakinaka, this year.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to purchase open plot in Sakinaka . Please tell me Per sqare feet rate which is currently going in Sakinaka
    CommentQuote
  • Although i doubt there are any open plots in sakinaka, however on a thumb rule land rate is 75% of apartment rate, so if apartments are 10-14k psf, land will 8-11k psf land area depending on the locality, view etc..
    CommentQuote