Hi,

I believe that a lot of people have doubts abt Lodha Aqua, and its natural, since we are putting a big chunk of our monthly earnings in that...

I am myself a customer at Lodha Aqua, and would request other customers of this project to come together, to review the project on a regular basis-- to find out for ourself... what commitments are they making to individual customers... .

Also they have just started providing possession to first 2 wings... can we have a few members from the people who have received possession, to know their experience....

kaustubh
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lodha Aqua-Customers

Hello
    I am customer of lodha aqua and i have recently booked a flat in Wing D-Antartica .i have been also troubled by similar doubts since the time i have booked.
    However i have seen the ready flats at pacific and having gone thru the specs and amenities it looks to be a ok. I have also seen the flyover work in progress just ahead of this complex ,and after going thru some news articles and talking to people it looks like the check naka will go ahead 60kms,touch wood.Yes there is still this doubt if this is good buy,hence would request other fellow mates to come and give their feedback and opinion on this forum.In case u have any info on any other forums plz do let us know

Originally Posted by kaustubhl
    Hi,

I believe that a lot of people have doubts abt Lodha Aqua, and its natural, since we are putting a big chunk of our monthly earnings in that...

I am myself a customer at Lodha Aqua, and would request other customers of this project to come together, to review the project on a regular basis-- to find out for ourself... what commitments are they making to individual customers... .

Also they have just started providing possession to first 2 wings... can we have a few members from the people who have received possession, to know their experience....

kaustubh
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Aqua Customers

hi
    i have booked flat in lodha aqua antartica aswell and i am troubled by similar doubts.
    Requests fellow mates who have booked flats in pacific and artic to kindly share their experience,comments,opinions on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Aqua - Customers

I have sent a friend of mine last week as a mock customer, to enquire about rates, Availability and possession dates.

As per his feedback, the rates have gone up there, Availability is very low in the wing where i had booked, and the possession dates are quoted as the same as was quoted to me at the time of booking.

Also one fellow from a bank with whom i enquired about home loan, confirmed me that they mention the posession dates in the agreement, and after a further grace period of 6 months, they are obliged to pay Interest 12% on the amt paid to the builder for the delayed period.

Looks nice... however i feel we should be also in touch with each other over mails so that we may inform each other about our individual learnings/info/observations.
    CommentQuote
  • lodha aqua possesion

Hi,
    i too have purchased a 2bhk in lodha aqua. yes the agreement says that if possession delayed beyond 31 dec then 12% int p.m etc. is payable.
    aboutthe rates, yes they have increased the rates by 10% officially but negotiation is possible.
    possession date keeps slipping - from sept to oct to nov..now december. this is not as per the reputation of the builder..my impression was that they give possession before promised date.
    of course some ppl who were in hurry to occupy have been given possession. the builder says OC has been recd.
    CommentQuote
  • I also have heard that this builder is not able to meet committed delivery dates. Here too keeping fingers crossed for promised delivery date of Sep'10.

Anyone here has taken loan from LIC housing finance? Folks there have completely messed up disbursement schedule....
    CommentQuote
  • LIC home loan

Hi,

I applied Loan with LIC, they took about 45 days to provide me with a provisional sanction letter. thereafter they took about another 15 days to send the formal sanction letter-- and the excuse was that the systems are down.

I believe i would not go ahead with LIC now. Working it out with some other bank.

kaustubh
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Aqua - Be careful

Perhaps I am one of the customers who bought the flat in Pacifis A in 2007. I must say Lodha is very smart in fooling people. For the past 9 months I am struggling to get the possesion. Every time I call them they promise me a date and then easily postpone it without even informing me. There is no visibility of Sitetronics work which they promised while selling the flat. They still havent got the OC yet as per latest update in last week.

Hi,

kaustubh
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha aqua - expect delays

Have they mentioned that they will pay at 12% of amout paid for the delayed period as its more six months that I was promised possession and still havent got it. When I talked about penalty or paying me compensation, they asked me to go to lawyer and take legal action. Once it goes to a legal route perhaps I will never get anything but mental stress. Anyway best of luck with Lodha..I have lost lot of energy, time and patience dealing with these people and still havent got possession which they promised me by May-09.

I have sent a friend of mine last week as a mock customer, to enquire about rates, Availability and possession dates.

As per his feedback, the rates have gone up there, Availability is very low in the wing where i had booked, and the possession dates are quoted as the same as was quoted to me at the time of booking.

Also one fellow from a bank with whom i enquired about home loan, confirmed me that they mention the posession dates in the agreement, and after a further grace period of 6 months, they are obliged to pay Interest 12% on the amt paid to the builder for the delayed period.

Looks nice... however i feel we should be also in touch with each other over mails so that we may inform each other about our individual learnings/info/observations.
    CommentQuote
  • I am myself waiting for possesion which was promised to me by Mar-09. They gave possessions to some people but lot of complaints received. Now they have stopped giving possessions due to many issues in the building. I hope you get money as per the agreement as I have never received it.

Originally Posted by babitat22
    Hi,
    i too have purchased a 2bhk in lodha aqua. yes the agreement says that if possession delayed beyond 31 dec then 12% int p.m etc. is payable.
    aboutthe rates, yes they have increased the rates by 10% officially but negotiation is possible.
    possession date keeps slipping - from sept to oct to nov..now december. this is not as per the reputation of the builder..my impression was that they give possession before promised date.
    of course some ppl who were in hurry to occupy have been given possession. the builder says OC has been recd.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Aqua

Hi everyone,
    I have taken a flat in Lodha Aqua in Aug 2008 & I am somewhat ok with the progress of project,there is nothing to worry about. It is just that it has got delayed but Lodha will surely complete the project & give the possessions(may be not as per the commitment as they have given too early dates of completion). The rates are ok if you see the facilities & the structure of the building but are high if we compare with other projects within that location. But at the same time this project cannot be compared with others as this is a big project & once it gets over it will surely be one of the premium project in that location. Regarding check naka I really doubt that it will move. Check Naka may not move but if this project is constructed the way it is planned & shown, it will be one of the prime area to stay in & if school also come in than anything like it.

Lodha has lauched another new building within the same premises Rs. 5306/- base rate.

I feel they are in need of funds due to which they are still launching project at the lower rates as they cannot reduce much on the present building.

Anyways we will have to wait & watch, as such there is no other solution for us now as we have already paid in the money.The good part is that it is not only Lodha who is delaying but all the builders in that range who are developing are delaying there projects.....due to different issues. I feel that there are still not much buyers to take such project.

Just wait & watch..things are getting better & should improve soon. But project is good & if it is completed properly as per the plan it is no doubt one of the best premium property.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Aqua

Hey I want to talk to you all before booking a flat at Lodha Aqua. Since few days I have been reading about it in various newspapers. Please post your contact details so that I can also be the aprt of your group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamharshu
    I am myself waiting for possesion which was promised to me by Mar-09. They gave possessions to some people but lot of complaints received. Now they have stopped giving possessions due to many issues in the building. I hope you get money as per the agreement as I have never received it.

Hey I want to talk to you as even I have booked a flat there
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Possession Dates

Guys,

Any idea of the latest possession dates committed to potential customers by Lodha sales?
    One of my acquaintances went to their site sales office. They are committing Nov-10 for Artica A. This used to be Aug-10 till 3 months back.
    I also visited the site last week. Swimming pool and other amenities are n very initial phase. Looks like, it would take almost a year to come up.
    Keeping fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
  • LIC home loans...

Dear Kaustubh,

even I had applied for a Home Loan in LIC and as we all know its Govt. organisation I was sure it will take a long time to disburse.... to my horror just the Sanction letter took ages to for me to receive... then I approached a DSA and he made the entire arrangement for me and did all the Leg work as well.

Regards
    Kapil Singh

Dear Kaustubh,

even I had applied for a Home Loan in LIC and as we all know its Govt. organisation I was sure it will take a long time to disburse.... to my horror just the Sanction letter took ages to for me to receive... then I approached a DSA and he made the entire arrangement for me and did all the Leg work as well.

Regards
    Kapil Singh
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone provide more information on how this project has now progressed.
    1. I believe this is in Mira Road , not Dahisar ? How is the water situation there
    2. Are all buildings completed and handed over. Which building is best
    3. I saw some resale ads ranging from 80k to 110K for 2BHK. Is it a good deal ?
    4. Is this property easily rentable ? How much rent can you expect from 2BHK ?

Regards

Originally Posted by 4kapilsingh
    Dear Kaustubh,

Regards
    Kapil Singh
    CommentQuote