Last updated: June 2 2017
20 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Aqua Lodha Group Dahisar Mumbai

Lodha Aqua

Hi everyone,
    I have taken a flat in Lodha Aqua in Aug 2008 & I am somewhat ok with the progress of project,there is nothing to worry about. It is just that it has got delayed but Lodha will surely complete the project & give the possessions(may be not as per the commitment as they have given too early dates of completion). The rates are ok if you see the facilities & the structure of the building but are high if we compare with other projects within that location. But at the same time this project cannot be compared with others as this is a big project & once it gets over it will surely be one of the premium project in that location. Regarding check naka I really doubt that it will move. Check Naka may not move but if this project is constructed the way it is planned & shown, it will be one of the prime area to stay in & if school also come in than anything like it.

Lodha has lauched another new building within the same premises Rs. 5306/- base rate.

I feel they are in need of funds due to which they are still launching project at the lower rates as they cannot reduce much on the present building.

Anyways we will have to wait & watch, as such there is no other solution for us now as we have already paid in the money.The good part is that it is not only Lodha who is delaying but all the builders in that range who are developing are delaying there projects.....due to different issues. I feel that there are still not much buyers to take such project.

Just wait & watch..things are getting better & should improve soon. But project is good & if it is completed properly as per the plan it is no doubt one of the best premium property.

Comment

Lodha Aqua

Hey I want to talk to you all before booking a flat at Lodha Aqua. Since few days I have been reading about it in various newspapers. Please post your contact details so that I can also be the aprt of your group.

Comment

Originally posted by iamharshu View Post
        I am myself waiting for possesion which was promised to me by Mar-09. They gave possessions to some people but lot of complaints received. Now they have stopped giving possessions due to many issues in the building. I hope you get money as per the agreement as I have never received it.
        Hey I want to talk to you as even I have booked a flat there

Comment

Latest Possession Dates

Guys,

Any idea of the latest possession dates committed to potential customers by Lodha sales?
          One of my acquaintances went to their site sales office. They are committing Nov-10 for Artica A. This used to be Aug-10 till 3 months back.
          I also visited the site last week. Swimming pool and other amenities are n very initial phase. Looks like, it would take almost a year to come up.
          Keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

LIC home loans...

Originally posted by kaustubhl View Post
            Dear Kaustubh,

even I had applied for a Home Loan in LIC and as we all know its Govt. organisation I was sure it will take a long time to disburse.... to my horror just the Sanction letter took ages to for me to receive... then I approached a DSA and he made the entire arrangement for me and did all the Leg work as well.

Regards
            Kapil Singh
            Dear Kaustubh,

even I had applied for a Home Loan in LIC and as we all know its Govt. organisation I was sure it will take a long time to disburse.... to my horror just the Sanction letter took ages to for me to receive... then I approached a DSA and he made the entire arrangement for me and did all the Leg work as well.

Regards
            Kapil Singh

Comment

Can someone provide more information on how this project has now progressed.
              1. I believe this is in Mira Road , not Dahisar ? How is the water situation there
              2. Are all buildings completed and handed over. Which building is best
              3. I saw some resale ads ranging from 80k to 110K for 2BHK. Is it a good deal ?
              4. Is this property easily rentable ? How much rent can you expect from 2BHK ?

Regards

Originally posted by 4kapilsingh View Post
              Dear Kaustubh,

Regards
              Kapil Singh

Comment

Lodha subsidiary

Comment

Hello

Can someone staying here give an honest review about this project? Is there any water problem? Are all papers clear, share certificates received etc.? What is the occupancy rate? Also, what is the difference between Lodha Aqua and Lodha Casa Essenza? Any pros and cons of this project?

Thanks.
                  Last edited by Malvish; June 2 2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X