Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

You have to pay the money on your own. You will not receive any further intimation from IB.

Comment

sez

HI Jia,
      I have the 26Nov 2009 report which mentions

MINUTES OF FIRST MEETING OF THE APPROVAL COMMITTEE FOR SECTOR SPECIFIC SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE FOR IT/ITES SECTOR OF M/S. SANVO RESORTS (P) LTD.
      "The representative of the developer informed that they have started marketing of the SEZ. They have submitted Master plan to MIDC. He further informed that the construction of boundary wall is completed.
      The meeting ended with a vote of thanks to the chair. "

It sees the work has started. Could not attach the file as file size more than 2 MB.

Ashky
      Last edited by ashkharoo; January 14 2010, 06:22 PM.

Comment

sez

OK Ashky,
        Thanks.

I think they applied for de-notification in July but then had a rethink and came back in November with progress status. Maybe they saw improved market condition.

This is good news.

I will hence repeat your question: Has anyone got idea about this location - Palaspephata Junction

Comment

hi guys

I am also one who has a booking here.
          Any one knows correctly what is the floors on the buldgs launched N P and Q. As waht I heard that though they are selling on the 20+ floors this ios not certain to get approved.
          So may be stuck if the actual no of floors which get approved is 20 only.
          In fact some ones earlier mentioned that the floors above 20 were planned for penthouses.
          Any ones shed a light here????

Comment

Transharbour Link

Quoted from TOI:

Eight-lane trans harbour link to be ready in 4 years

Mumbai: After a brief lull, the Maharashtra government is back in action with its ambitious project—Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL). The government has finally made up its mind to have eight lanes for the proposed 22.5-kilometre sea link. The sea link project (18 km on creek and 4 km on land) commencing from close to Sewri railway station and ending at Nhava-Sheva will be completed on build-operate-transfer basis.
            A presentation in connection to this was made to chief minister Ashok Chavan by the Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC), in Mantralaya, on Thursday.
            “A second presentation by the MMRDA will be made to Chavan on Friday, before taking the final call on this project,” said public works (public undertaking) minister Jaidatta Kshirsagar. “The project will be done on BOT basis,” the minister added.
            The proposal for the bridge going on for years was originally estimated at Rs 3,000 crore. Later, the plan was altered and a six-lane bridge at a cost of around Rs 6,000 crore was suggested. However, with more changes in the design (making it to eight lanes) the cost has now escalated by Rs 1,700 crore. “Twenty per cent of the cost will be given by the central government as the viability gap funding,” ("They believe central govt." :-)) the minister said.
            For this project, earlier the the Reliance Energy-led consortium and a consortium led by Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries were in the fray, but the bids of both parties were cancelled on the grounds of being ‘unrealistic’.
            Following the feud between Ambani brothers, the government decided to go ahead with proposal with the help of its two agencies—MMRDA and MSRDC. The cabinet sub-committee directed the MMRDA to take care of the financial aspect of the sea link and MSRDC to carry out the work.
            “The eight-lane bridge is estimated to cost around Rs 7,700 crore and it will take nearly four years to take the project to its logical end,” Kshirsagar added.
            Once ready, the sea link will cut the time taken to cover the distance between Sewri and Nhava-Sheva to 30 minutes, from the existing two hours. According to the minister, over 35% of the traffic towards Panvel will get decongested once the project is over. “The toll prices are fixed, but the bidder has the choice to decide on how many years he would need to recover the cost and hand over the bridge to the government,” Kshirsagar added.

Comment

hi guys
              Can anyone confirm exactly how many floors are being booked at the bldgs N P and Q .
              From what i gathered , although the bookings are being taken upto the 25th floors , this may not materialise . So basically it concerns evryone who is booked above the 18th floor or so.
              Can anyone shed some light here.

in doubt chachu

Comment

Hi jia home thanks for ur information wat u shared with me....thanks alot..any1 knows abt bank aprovals?

Comment

As per the last update with me, the bank approvals are expected by Jan-end.

But on a separate note, they also say that they will provide a copy of the agreement after we have paid 20%.

we will know in couple of weeks.

Comment

hi chachu

I have also booked flat in tower P but they told me only floor till 18th floor
                    were did u get information for more than 18 floor

Comment

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi

HI everyone,
                      does any one knows how much is the registration, stamp duty, etc been charged as of now.

Ashky

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X