I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • revised master plan + flats sold

HI friends,

As per the latest update IB has acquired total 60acres land + in process to acquire 60 more acres of land.
    This might be a 100~120 acres project. Check this ad ]http://in.iproperty.com/indiabulls-greens-panvel

Also till now in less than 3 months IB have sold 1000+ flats in this project. This is a great achievement and this itself talks about the demand of the project + repetition of IB.

Ashky

Also till now in less than 3 months IB have sold 1000+ flats in this project. This is a great achievement and this itself talks about the demand of the project + repetition of IB.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • At an average cost of 25 lacs per flat the project has got commitment of 250 crores. Maybe another 250 crores to come just by selling the remaining flats in phase 1 & 2.
    500 crores! Lot of money :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Somatane railway station

Hi,
    As of now only goods train halt at somatane railway station.
    As per the locals, goverment has planned to extend local train here and will start constructing the local station in 2011 and will be up &running by 2012 end ..... These are rumors by the area locals. Not sure how correct are they.

My thoughts on this, since many SEZ projects are coming near by kolkhe village, i don't see why the station should not be developed here.

tried googling for the navi mumabi local station plan. could nt find any...

Thread members any thoughts on this..?

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • I think Rasayani and Pen will be the drivers for extension of the local trains route. If these areas develop fast and more people travel from these locations then there will be a demand.
    CommentQuote
  • More land acquired means good news for us. Better ameneties, self contained township would add to the market value. From another point of view it also means delay in approvals and further delay in start of project.

Panvel railway station has already been adjudged as a major junction for all south bound trains. With the industrial belt increasing its fold between Panvel & Pen with the new SEZs coming into picture, Somthane would certainly have local train movements in future. When is a billion dollar question........

Paramesh
    CommentQuote
  • Greens Panvel

Hi,

The latest I have hear is that the they are done with the plinth and now going to start constructing the club house etc.. but still awaiting approval for their plan.

Regards,
    Rajiv
    CommentQuote
  • approvals

Approvals received till 18th floor. since they (IB) are going for more acres they will have a revision in their master plan soon. May take some more time.

as per IB, approvals till 25th floor to receive by 1st week feb and after that they will publish the new master plan.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • Plc

Is there a PLC of INR100 psf for garden facing flats ? Anyone paid that ? Also they are quoting a floor rise of Rs. 20 per floor after 2nd floor ! :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitegoss4
    Is there a PLC of INR100 psf for garden facing flats ? Anyone paid that ? Also they are quoting a floor rise of Rs. 20 per floor after 2nd floor ! :(

yes thats right, Even though I booked my flat as soon as the project was launched (2200psf), I got my 3BHk flat on 5th Floor of H block (phase - 1) at Rs. 2400psf (base rate 2200 + plc 100 + floor rise 100)
    CommentQuote
  • Size

In terms of 2BHK .. which configuration sounds better ? the 1144 one or the 1203 one ? Any opinions ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If your budget is not tight, go for 1203. Your wife will love you more. The 1203 has a more spacious kitchen.:

You can see the difference here
    http://www.99acres.com/customised/indiabullsgreenpanvel/gifs/fl-1b.jpg

-jia
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd Installment

The 2nd installment was due first week on February. Any update on this?
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd I

2nd installment : Is this for those who have booked in Phase 1.

Ashky
    CommentQuote
  • By 2nd installement I am referring to the "ON COMMENCEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION: 10 %"

BOOKING AMOUNT: As applicable
    WITHIN 30 DAYS: 10 % SALE PRICE ( LESS BOOKING AMOUNT)
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION: 10 %
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF GROUND FLOOR SLAB: 10 %
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF 3RD FLOOR ROOF SLAB: 10 %
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF 6TH FLOOR ROOF SLAB: 10 %
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF 9TH FLOOR ROOF SLAB: 10 %
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF 12th FLOOR ROOF SLAB: 10 %
    ON COMMENCEMENT OF 15th FLOOR ROOF SLAB: 10 %
    ON COMPLETION OF FINISHING WORK: 10%
    ON RECEIPT OF OCCUPATION CERTIFICATE: 10 % + Club House+MC+EWS)
    CommentQuote
  • Navi Mumbai Pollution:
    ]http://www.nmtv.tv/newsite/shownews.php?id=7034

8 Month ban on new projects (Will affect the Metro but not the airport):
    http://www.zeenews.com/news596728.html
    CommentQuote