Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

whats the forward path on pushing IB guys to expedite agreement procedure? any links with dna-navi mumbai where one can highlight the status of the project and discourage new investors? while we cannot control the airport approval, we can certainly influence IB to atleast proceed with the agreement and bank approval.
    btw, has anyone called up HDFC and checked the status of IB greens? i was told that the builder is yet to submit necessary documents and hence approval is pending.

Comment

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post
      whats the forward path on pushing IB guys to expedite agreement procedure? any links with dna-navi mumbai where one can highlight the status of the project and discourage new investors? while we cannot control the airport approval, we can certainly influence IB to atleast proceed with the agreement and bank approval.
      btw, has anyone called up HDFC and checked the status of IB greens? i was told that the builder is yet to submit necessary documents and hence approval is pending.
      Best way forward is to go to IB Worli office together and demand to speak to the head of PR or any other executive. If they cant get the approval, atleast they should have clarity. Anyone who cane make it on Sunday at 2pm please be there. Wait outside the office and then go in together. To identify each other, have your sunglasses in your hands.

Comment

Team ibg panvel

Originally posted by SDMUDCT View Post

I agree with you guys, INDIABULLS should understand that people have invested on the promise that they will handover the property in Mid 2012 as committed by them. However they are playing very safe by not giving any documents to anyone.

I feel we should visit their office with a lawyer who can verify their documents.

We all booked a flat in their project trusting that they are the largest Real estate group in the country, in fact i had spoken to one guy their company was very happy in the way they delivered their lower parel commercial project.

He said that the delivery and quality is outstanding of INDIABULLS.

In the present scenario they are not being able to go ahead due to some reason , which is not being told to the clients.

We all will have to be on the same platform to push things forward.

Comment

Here is the email id of the CEO of IB: ceo.realestateindiabulls.com
          In all our correspondence now on with the IB customer care, we should address the CEO in Cc.

I have done this in the past, when getting receipts were being delayed by them, and trust me, response were instantaneous. ( calls, emails...)

Maybe, the CEO would realise that customers are feeling the grudge and anguish over the way delays are happening in the project.

So, lets make sure that he is marked in each and every email now on that we send to IB.

Comment

Originally posted by wadia View Post
            Best way forward is to go to IB Worli office together and demand to speak to the head of PR or any other executive. If they cant get the approval, atleast they should have clarity. Anyone who cane make it on Sunday at 2pm please be there. Wait outside the office and then go in together. To identify each other, have your sunglasses in your hands.
            hi wadia ,

i accept your view point .

i think high time we show UNITY among ourselves or else IB can keep buying time .

i just want to share some simple business maths with you all .

IB has taken 20% from all of us ..assumping 1500 buyers by now and atleast 10 lakh on average per buyer ,which works out to

1500000000 = 150 crore by now from all of us ,lets say for a 6mont-9 month

and on OTHER hand ,he is giving BIG ads for worli SKY project costing 1-1.5 lakh per page on almost daily basis

and

giving 8.5 % loan to PUBLIC(like us ) for the money (150 crore ) which is parked with him (GODS knows till when ??) which comes to 150cr x 8.5% =12.75 cr without any complication /problems .

WHICH BUSINESS GIVES U SUCH A RETURN without doing much of investment BOSS ....Ye hai builder's ka JAADO paise KAMANE KA !!

h/ever coming back to wadia's point ,we all shud something constructive rather then pointing finger's at IB and just keep adding bogus matter's on this forum ...we can't let go IB use our funds in this manner ,he has to be answerable to all of US ,isn't it ???

Action plan
            =========
            firstly ,we shud make a list of buyers with no and contact each other prior meeting.

and make a point to meet on sunday 2pm at IB worli office (preferably with a lawyer..if anybody is,or his friend is a lawyer can join too ?)

pl all concerned do reply with your no in order form a group ....and meet IB officials together and ask for a explanation on the project delay and if we all are not satisfied with what IB has to say .....

and lets address the media /channels

and take legal route ......

i want to ask you all much longer u can wait with no concrete feedback from IB ...OR u are willing to wait for 1 month and 1 more month and 1 more month ..................GOD's knows !!

chale chaolo IB worli office ..........!~~!#%!$%^#*$

Comment

yahoo mailing group for IB investors

can someone take an initiative to form a mailing group on yahoo so that all requisite information is shared with all stake holders via email? besides, i was informed that more than 1700 flats have been sold so far. i guess we need to reach to maximum investors by some way or the other. we may create community on orkut/facebook to reach wider group. i see extremely limited participation on this forum. we also need some contacts in media (dna navi mumbai preferably) to which i'm doing my best to get in touch with..however this will be the last resort.
              i also suggest that we bring to notice the names of agents (employees) that you encountered and their office in this forum. this i feel in some way or the other will convey our message to IB management.

Comment

well everyone who wants to be an active participant rather than a passive onlooker please send me a hi on wadiauncle at google wala e-mail. Getting all of you'll linked up to meet IB will be my responsibility.
                I am waiting for you guys, drop me a line as soon as possible.
                Last edited by wadia; October 7 2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

not a single person replied so far. Only you can help yourself, no one else.

Comment

Positive start

Guys Here it is presenting the 1st ever initiative to make the group more stronger and have unity amongst us so that we see that the Panvel Property is a society of Strong and Honest People. The Developer also has to realise this.

ibgpanvel-at-yahoo.com

This is the start please all participate.

SDMUDCT - Note that i have a very good pull in the TIMES OF INDIA GROUP if things dont improve we might have to take support from the publication.
                    Last edited by keezpanvel; October 7 2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

I have had three people replying so far. I have shared their email addresses so those three are in touch with each other now. Anyone else who want to join those three email me and I will get you in touch with those three and the rest who email me.

YOu can then email each other to share the information you get from IB, to plan visits together, share information about site visits and to make new friends

You can also add each other to your IM accounts so you can chat when convenient.

I have adopted the simplest way of getting connected (sharing emails) as all previous attempts to form groups have failed. For those who can join the above group ibgpanvel-at-yahoo.com it is even better, but if you can't just drop me an email and I will make sure you atleast have email address/ numbers/im address of each other.
                      Last edited by wadia; October 8 2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X