Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 hours ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

YahooGroup

We already have a yahoogroup : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBGreensPanvel/

There are 28 members already and I am sure its a very effective way of reaching out to all investors. What say ?

Comment

Originally posted by hitegoss4 View Post
      We already have a yahoogroup : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBGreensPanvel/

There are 28 members already and I am sure its a very effective way of reaching out to all investors. What say ?
      Last activity was 4 months ago. Somehow these groups dont work because they need active participation while most of the members are passive onlookers. If we have number and email address there could be peer to peer activity. Chatting is another possibility with email addresses. Lets keep the group option open but do drop me your email addresses so all members can have email addresses and can email to arrange site visits/office visits/ check inconsistency in IB replies. We are basically creating a duplicate of the contact list that IB has got.
      If you drop me an email I will add your email to the contact list and send everyone an updated copy of the entire contact list. YOu can then also add people to you messenger list or if someone share their number you can call them.
      Last edited by wadia; March 8 2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

"There will be an agreement," said Ramesh today. "Our team is going to Navi Mumbai on 21st and 22nd. I have talked to Praful Patel and I hope that we make a compromise soon."

21st and 22nd october are the dates to watch out for.

Someone in the forum had earlier said that "Raigad collector wants to see the the airport layout plan before committing approval to IB." This sounds sensible as the collector will otherwise be accused of giving clearance to a high rise in the way in case the airport got shifted downwards or had to acquire more land. All non-essential clearances have to wait till until big ticket project layouts are confirmed.

If this was actually the case then airport clearance will speed up IB clearance and also provide a rate boost.
        Last edited by wadia; October 8 2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

update from HDFC

HDFC has informed that IB has not submitted some of the basic documents required for approval and the approval from bank can take even 6 months!

Comment

any updates?

Comment

There are now 7 buyers who are sharing their contact details(emails/numbers) with each other. If you want to be in the list, let me know
              . I don't intend to spam this thread so this will be my last request for people to start talking to each other for a more concerted effort at pushing IB for more clarity.
              Last edited by wadia; March 8 2011, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Hello....i have been following the threads and also have taken up few months back....so in the same boat....and as you all have rightly pointed....its the airport decision which is the main turning point for this project......

Comment

Hi every1..

hi every1,guys u know indiabulls have launched one more porject in worli naka.name of the project is indiabulls bleu..its amazing.. This project is of 75 floors..and after every 10floors the rates are changed..rates is rs-18000/-psf to rs 25000/-psf..and my friend who works for ib told they are getting good response..i hope they get good response so that they use some funds for our project to deliver on time..

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                    hi every1,guys u know indiabulls have launched one more porject in worli naka.name of the project is indiabulls bleu..its amazing.. This project is of 75 floors..and after every 10floors the rates are changed..rates is rs-18000/-psf to rs 25000/-psf..and my friend who works for ib told they are getting good response..i hope they get good response so that they use some funds for our project to deliver on time..
                    It doesn;t work like that Peeya. IB wants to grow very fast. So all the money raised will either go in dividends or to add land bank.
                    Previously they sold sky, Sky suites, Forest (3 project of 65-75 floors) and the money went into the fund used to add new projects! SO this bleu will not change the color of the garden

Comment

The rates are still at 3100, IB is not finding fresh buyers

Hi
                      As per my talk one broker IB has reduced the prices for some customers and market rate is still at 3100. They were trying to increase the price but there are no buyers it seems at that price. So the rates are expected to stay at current levels atleast till Diwali.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X