I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Earthquake resistant towers

I fail to understand how can IB take the investors for a ride without considering adequacy of Earthquake resistant design. If they have hired a reputed consultant like Hafeez Contractor for the Architectural design of the buildings... How can they take such a chance and put the lifes of 1200 customers of IB Greens into such a high risk. I understand that getting the structural design approved from the competent authorities is a pre-requirement for any builder befor proceeding with construction works. Because the Collapse of any building would not only be fatal but put the Statutory Govt authorities under scanner. I m sure Munucipal and Town planning authorities would not endorse any such plans without checking the adequacy of Earthquake resistant Structural Design and that too when the towers are going to be more than 100m Height. I m sure some some extra mandatory approvals would be required for such a high rise building to ensure that it does not turn out to be the biggest graveyard in the city.....
    CommentQuote
  • High rise building without Earthquake deisgn

It is incorrect to say that the designs are inadequate and this issue is being blown out of proportions. I m sure a big Promoter like IB would take such a chance and play with the lives of innocent residents. After all it is their first major Project that they are trying to project to the max.m extent possible and how they will miss out such an important issue which would not be a very costly affair. I think they must have done their homework properly before the job commencement...
    CommentQuote
  • Design adequacy

If that is so then they should have no reason not to include the certificate from designer/consultant as a part of annexure to the Agreement if it is so much desired by the investors. I m sure getting the certificate by a reputed builder is the easiest thing on this earth. At least the investors will feel a bit relieved that the dream home would not be future graveyards....
    CommentQuote
  • IB has to act.

If they have done it then there is no reason for them not to include it in the agreement.
    Fyi, cost of earthquake resistant structure is about 20% higher as more steel is required. Skilled workmanship is required.Mumbai being in zone 4 in scale of earthquake intensity.i am specifically worried as two earth crust fracture lines pass through panvel which can be a possible graveyard if design is not proper.

In Mumbai you see all plan are passed by paying money to municipal authorities. I have no faith in municipal authorities. A certificate from design consultant will be more than sufficient which should be in agreement. Without this i will not sign agreement even if IB says the selling rate has increased to 10000 Psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    Doesn't anyone have any Media Contact on this forum for IB?

Unless, our grievances are published in Newpapers, I guess its diffcult to wake IB up and and make them hear our grievances.

Earth quake resistant tower - isnt that a mandatory thing for all new towers?

Can you aggrieved guys come together and put an advertisement in a newspaper about your grievances against IB Panvel agreement? :bab (59):

How much will it cost, say in ToI?

Will that be effective?

Is it legal to advertise like that? Will any newspaper accept such ads??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s.sath
    Can you aggrieved guys come together and put an advertisement in a newspaper about your grievances against IB Panvel agreement? :bab (59):

Will that be effective?

On a lighter note, the effectiveness of such advertisement should be high in TimesProperty issues (especially when Club Moss is being advertised :D)
    CommentQuote
    On a lighter note, the effectiveness of such advertisement should be high in TimesProperty issues (especially when Club Moss is being advertised :D)

ToI ad rates:

Maximizer - An Intro

Times Property rates:

IMtimesproperty

If 200 people come together and contribute Rs. 1000 each, then a nice ad can be placed in Times Property for Rs. 2lacs. :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • advt in saamna

I do not think anyone will entertain such an advt.
    By the way IB is promoted by Robert vadra (son in law of congress). Will any newspaper fellow entertain it? We can only try in Saamna! !!!
    Will an advt make the building earthquake saFe.
    Already foundation has been cast and 4th floor slabs in place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ibrel_pan
    I do not think anyone will entertain such an advt.
    By the way IB is promoted by Robert vadra (son in law of congress). Will any newspaper fellow entertain it? We can only try in Saamna! !!!
    Will an advt make the building earthquake saFe.
    Already foundation has been cast and 4th floor slabs in place.

I think "IB is promoted by Robert vadra" is a rumor.

There are definite links between Robert Vadra and DLF (search in Google), but there is no concrete information on his links with Indiabulls, merely couple of message in online-forums.

Probably Indiabulls is bribing lot of officials/politicians as a cost of doing business, but I think they dont have any permanent links with either Congress nor BJP. Their projects even in BJP-states, including a power plant in Chattisgarh. Anyway, we can never guess these things, unless they come out in open.
    CommentQuote

Will that be effective?

NO NEWSPAPER WILL PUBLISH SUCH AN ADVT. ALSO IF IT IS AN ADVT, NO ONE MAY GIVE IMPORTNACE.

We need to think of publishing NEWS ITEM on this ONE SIDED Agreement. First of all there is no cost and it is normal to publish news on such issues.

But SOME SHOULD MAKE CONTACT/TALK with some journalists. Once he is convinced of our point, he will make the stroy to be published....it will be his job....
    CommentQuote
  • A lot of rumours are being spread by the competitors against indiabull.

I am one of the investor in indiabull gurgaon projects. The quality and pace of the construction is very good.

They are competiting against the giants like dlf ,raheja, hiranandani. The big guys are worried out their rising clout and misleading investors.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also of the opinion that one need not to worry about earth quack,fier and many such non issue. Builder is paid to ensure all these.

He has got all sort of consultants for all.

One need to get to the real issue and not to worry anout rumers and source based information which many potentiol investor of past who could not invest and now when the project is flying feelin guilty are spreading.
    CommentQuote
  • GUYS

Originally Posted by newlayout
    I am also of the opinion that one need not to worry about earth quack,fier and many such non issue. Builder is paid to ensure all these.

He has got all sort of consultants for all.

One need to get to the real issue and not to worry anout rumers and source based information which many potentiol investor of past who could not invest and now when the project is flying feelin guilty are spreading.

Guys rather than worrying too much about the earthquake its better we call the rcc consultants who are desiging the structural details for ibg panvel

j+w consultants
    Pune Sai Chambers, 16,
    Pune-Mumbai Road,
    Wakdewadi, Pune- 411 003
    infojwconsultants.in
    Tel. + 91 20 6644 9100
    Fax: +91 20 66449299

They are one of the leading rcc consultants in the country, am less worried looking at their profile.

\
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by keezpanvel
    Guys rather than worrying too much about the earthquake its better we call the rcc consultants who are desiging the structural details for ibg panvel

j+w consultants
    Pune Sai Chambers, 16,
    Pune-Mumbai Road,
    Wakdewadi, Pune- 411 003
    infojwconsultants.in
    Tel. + 91 20 6644 9100
    Fax: +91 20 66449299

They are one of the leading rcc consultants in the country, am less worried looking at their profile.

\

Their site mentions of the Indiabulls tower in Lower Parel, but not about Indiabulls green Panvel or have I missed something.
    CommentQuote
  • CLARITY

Originally Posted by NaveenMM
    Their site mentions of the Indiabulls tower in Lower Parel, but not about Indiabulls green Panvel or have I missed something.

They have just shown the list of Projects that they are doing or have in hand.

I know that they are doing the panvel project as well as they are one of the leading structural designers in INDIA.

U can check with them on the numbers mentioned.
    CommentQuote