I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2947 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good work progress

40% of investors have signed the agreement. India bulls is yet to call another 50%. Everyday you see investors coming with pan card copies to see their revised flat locations. Flat mapping not yet complete from IB side.
    According to IB registration to start by mid May. So guys who have signed agreement be prepared for next 20% payment as work progress is good.
    CommentQuote
  • 4 BHK Plan

Dear All,
    Anyone aware of 4 BHK final plan. I see most of u guys talk only about 2 & 3 BHK.

Ravish Singh
    CommentQuote
  • take an appointment. with IB

Frankly i am not even aware that IB has 4 bhk also. Suggest to call IB parel office and take an appointment and look at the layout. IB is cooperative nowadays to that extent.
    CommentQuote
  • RTI application at mmrda?

I have been reading posts for longtime and expecting call from India bulls.
    No calls yet. What are these fellows upto?
    One of my friend signed agreement in Feb and his dd has expired and he is required to submit another dd.
    Why can't we file an RTI (right to information) at mmrda office to see the approval status of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh_isking
    I have been reading posts for longtime and expecting call from India bulls.
    No calls yet. What are these fellows upto?
    One of my friend signed agreement in Feb and his dd has expired and he is required to submit another dd.
    Why can't we file an RTI (right to information) at mmrda office to see the approval status of project.

It is really STUPIDITY on part of Indiabulls to ask for DD without being in a position to do an immediate registration. Will they reimburse the cost for another DD? Morally, they should also provide a small discount (Rs. 1000/2000) to the customer for compensating his time for getting another DD.
    CommentQuote
  • floating completion date

My worry is project completion date of 5 yrs from agreement execution. If agreement is not registered then completion date is a floating number.
    Is India bulls trying to act smart?
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting news from Maharashtra Times

??????????? ?????? ?? ?????-?? ?????????? ???-????? -??????????-Maharashtra Times

the above news from Maharashtra times (Marathi daily newspaper) is really interesting. In this case a builder increased the per sq ft. rate of the flat after the buyer paid the intial 25% amount and after an allotment letter was issued to him by the builder.

Buyer, with the help of Adv Uday Wavikar, first went to the consumer court and then to the Supreme court and both the courts found builder to be guilty. Although the whole process took 6-7 years, in the end builder was made to sale the flat to the buyer at the original rate as mentioned in allotment letter.

in IB panvel case, builder has increased the saleable area (without increasing carpet area) after the buyers paid the booking amount. Only weakness in IB buyers' case is that IB never gave any allotment letter.

I googled for Adv Uday Wavikar and found that he has already successfully fought many such "injustice to buyer by the builder" cases. I think IB buyers would definitely be benefited if they seek Adv Wavikar's advice with regards to the increase in the saleable area by IB.
    CommentQuote
  • long time fir court battle

6-7 yrs for a silly case like this even with allotment letter. This guy will have lost more money paying advocate than paying 25% to the builder.
    IB charging us 2-3 lacs per person additional. Is it worth the effort fighting for 6-7 yrs (ours will take min 10-12 yrs as no allotment letter and powerful builder) by then the property value would have exceeded rs 12000 per sq ft. Please comment.
    CommentQuote
  • 4 BHK Plan is not avaialble in Ph-1 Projects

I Think Phase 1 projects do not have 04 BHK Flats. Only Planned in Phase 2. However better to check it with IBG Cust care
    CommentQuote
  • Seek Clarification

Dear all,

Last Sep-10 I had tentatively been allocated a flat on the 19th floor in Bldg "B" in the Greens Panvel Project. On my request IB moved this to a 2nd floor flat in some New tower. Ever since I have been behind them to get a floor/flat plan of my flat. I have not yet received it. i dont even know what my 2 BHK will look like and what will be its area. The earlier one I know was 1203 sqft.

Does anyone have the project plan/flat plan and building layout.

Thanks,
    Ali
    CommentQuote
  • re:

Dear Ali,
    If you go to page 146 Of this thread you will get master plan, floor plan, etc as attachments.
    For your new flat location only IB can help.
    CommentQuote
  • IBs latest project status images supposedly taken during March 2011:
    http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate/result/IBREL_pressrelease_mar11.pdf

IBs earlier project status images supposedly taken during December 2010:
    http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate/result/pressrelease_dec10.pdf

They have a major error between these presentations. If you look at the page-9 of the Dec-2010 presentation and page-10 of the Mar-2011 presentation, you can see that they have shown the same picture as status-picture of Indiabulls-Greens-Panvel-in-dec-2010 and Indiabulls-Greens-Chennai-in-mar-2011. :bab (59):

Is this a honest mistake or deliberate effort to misguide??? :bab (34):

Or, did they managed to move the building from Panvel to Chennai during the last three months??? :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Discrepancy in built up area

Dear All,

I want to share this information to all. Lokhandwala project in kandivali too played same trick with regards to built up area. Architect Hafeez contractor. 31/2 BHK flat which was initially 1780 Sqft was increased to 1965 Sqft without change in carpet area. However, old customer who had booked flat during initial phase had to pay for 1780 sqft and new customer for 1965 Sqft. For Indiabulls, we should pay for what we have agreed, "initial application form" and let them sale revised carpet area to new customer. We all have booked flat on word of mouth and hope they stand on their credibility part.
    CommentQuote
  • no unity

Ravish,
    Lokhandwala is a very reliable and reputed builder in quality as well as business ethics. IB is unwilling to do this. Already 40 % people have signed agreement with increased super builtup areas. Only 10 % have not signed and protesting against it. Our group unity is not there. Hence i do not think anything will happen on that front. IB will bulldoze and get it through.
    CommentQuote
  • TV9 can help us out if we all stand together. Just a guess. Seems Channel is very helpful as far as public grievance is concerned.
    CommentQuote