I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by newlayout
    All the dimensions are as given in the agreement and layout is also the same, what I could not see is loft in the corridoor.

Also the common passage is quite spacious, staircase are also big (around 6ft).

Yes the don't allow anyone in the construction area but some how I escaped all check and reached.

Also many other realestate players have started land acquitation around Ibulls complex, big positive for all investors and actual users.

Hi,

This is good news. Looks like you have been going to the site regularly which is great. I have a flat in building 5C, any idea if the construction of this building has also commenced. Are they working on all buildings simultaneously?? Btw have you signed the agreement yet?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Phots are of 5C only in sector-3,

Construction has reached to Podium (upto 2nd floor)+6 floor of flats. Total 8floors.

They have taken all buildings but looks due to shortage of mouldings required for RCC walls the are concentrating in clusters and finishing them fast, s the keep on moving in a faster pace.

No I haven't signed agreement but decided to sign in next 30days

Originally Posted by capt.vishal
    Hi,

This is good news. Looks like you have been going to the site regularly which is great. I have a flat in building 5C, any idea if the construction of this building has also commenced. Are they working on all buildings simultaneously?? Btw have you signed the agreement yet?

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newlayout
    Phots are of 5C only in sector-3,

Construction has reached to Podium (upto 2nd floor)+6 floor of flats. Total 8floors.

They have taken all buildings but looks due to shortage of mouldings required for RCC walls the are concentrating in clusters and finishing them fast, s the keep on moving in a faster pace.

No I haven't signed agreement but decided to sign in next 30days

Hi,

Thanks!!!

Cheers

Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Environmental Clearance

Dear All,

Find attached project clearance copy from Govt of Maharashtra stating sector wise no of buildings and total floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravish Singh
    Dear All,

Find attached project clearance copy from Govt of Maharashtra stating sector wise no of buildings and total floors.

Thanks Ravish!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • 3D View of 2 BHK & 3 BHK

Dear All,

3D view of 2 & 3 BHK, Indiabulls Green Panvel.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ravish for the plan & clearence letter! Are you aware if the plan for all 2bhk's across Phase 1 & Phase 2 the same?

Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Shailu, I have no clue about 2 bhk plan across phase I & II.
    CommentQuote
  • something wrong here when compared to the layouts shown at ib site - a) the kitchen is on opposite side & b) the flower beds in 3 bedroom layout are staggered
    CommentQuote
  • This appears to be that of the 3BHK (Small). The floor layout of this is still available on the IB site. 3BHK (Large) should be having kitchen on flower bed side only. Moreover, the new Layout has 3 different Area plans for 3BHKs. Are the views of the floor-plans of other area 3BHKs also available?

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current Panvel Greens price?

Just few minutes ago, there was a news in CNBC-TV18 saying that builders across the country have increased prices by about 10% this year. They also said IB has increased panvel greens to 4500 from 4000. Is it so???
    CommentQuote
  • stale news

Originally Posted by s.sath
    Just few minutes ago, there was a news in CNBC-TV18 saying that builders across the country have increased prices by about 10% this year. They also said IB has increased panvel greens to 4500 from 4000. Is it so???

IB had already increased the rate to Rs.4500psf almost 4-5 months back... actually they increased almost Rs.1400 psf within a couple of months of environmental clearance for Navi Mumbai International Airport.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank4
    IB had already increased the rate to Rs.4500psf almost 4-5 months back... actually they increased almost Rs.1400 psf within a couple of months of environmental clearance for Navi Mumbai International Airport.

Are they also charging 100 for garden facing flat for everyone ? I heard phase 2 is 4000 and phase 1 is 4500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gretbuyer
    Are they also charging 100 for garden facing flat for everyone ? I heard phase 2 is 4000 and phase 1 is 4500

Yes,
    Those who opt for Preferred Locations Flats have to pay Rs.100 more per sq ft. as Preferred Location Charges (PLC).
    Normally people opt for good views from the flat and thats where PLC comes into picture. Unfortunately IB has changed its site plans so drastically that all those who paid PLC in phase#1 don't even know whether and what views are they going to get from their respective flats.
    Its almost an year now since IB has started changing its original site plan but even today if you visit their website, the same damn old plan is still floated out there!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • I'm planning to buy and they have mentioned sector 11, any word of caution ? any learnings/experience i can use ? what rate i should go for and what do you think it can appreciate to
    CommentQuote