3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

March

Originally posted by wadia View Post
    For the customer it is 3100
    For the stock market it is 3400 (they assume all flast are having plc and are on the 10th floor)

On a more serious note, teir calculation is right. If you take the average of 15 floors and 50% of flats with plc, u will end up with a higher value.

It is suprising that 80 acres in panvel can deliver $1.7 Billion.

If they have 50% margin (maybe they have 30%, but 50% is not imaginary), they will easily make around $800 million or 3500 crores from this project.

The Image that they are so proudly displaying is of around JUNE when they had asked for the balance 10% . Have got proof for the same. The image i have taken is of 12-05-2010. Please see the attachment.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
      The Image that they are so proudly displaying is of around JUNE when they had asked for the balance 10% . Have got proof for the same. The image i have taken is of 12-05-2010. Please see the attachment.
      A visit last week by one of the members who joined the email group, is
      "very few labourers and couple of trucks on standby". Nothing emerging from the hole so far.

Comment

Today paper ad was for 3100 for a few more days..

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
        intersetingly, the photo/jpeg provided by roshan sharda, shows the rate to be 3400 ps...
        has the rate actually gone up?
        last i heard was 3200..?

thanks,
        Vishal

Comment

Update - important

I just got an update from someone who visited the INdiabulls office.

Here is the brief:

1. There is a complete change in the projct plan. The buildings are now being developed sector-wise and in "L-Shaped " clusters.
          2. there is a 100 ft road which is dividing the entire IB project. Teh residential complex are on hte left side of the road while the schools, etc are on the right hand side.
          3. Good NEWs- all approvals are in place. We can expect the letters informing the change in the plans and for the registration to be received by Nov second week.
          5. CC has been granted.
          6. Expected dates of registration by nov end / early dec.

I would encourage someone of us to goto the IB ofice to verufy the same.

Comment

Moving

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post

Here is the brief:

1. There is a complete change in the projct plan. The buildings are now being developed sector-wise and in "L-Shaped " clusters.
            2. there is a 100 ft road which is dividing the entire IB project. Teh residential complex are on hte left side of the road while the schools, etc are on the right hand side.
            3. Good NEWs- all approvals are in place. We can expect the letters informing the change in the plans and for the registration to be received by Nov second week.
            5. CC has been granted.

It seems that things are finally moving if it works out the way it has been mentioned in the above post.

I have seen the above mentioned plan in site office of IBG PANVEL - Engineering Dept. That plan i had seen in June 2010 when i had last visited the site.

HAPPY DUSSERA TO ALL
            Last edited by keezpanvel; October 17 2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post

Here is the brief:

5. CC has been granted.

Good news cust_indiabulls_panvel

Comment

More Details of New Plan

Hi

Can any one advice more details of the new plans?

The 80 Acres Indiabulls owns, how is it sperad?

Heard that in thrid Phase of Mumbai Urban Transport, Panvel will be connected to Uran via Somthane?(Source HT). Does any one have more update on this?

Comment

Agreenent to be ready by Diwali

As per my conversation with Indibulls Customer Care they are expecting Agreement to be ready by Diwali.

Lets hope for the best.

Comment

Thanks Pratik!

IB has confirmed that the agreement is ready and they are now discussing how to go about informing the customers about the drastic change in the plans.

We can expect to receive information from IB in the next 15 days.

Further, one update that I missed was on the 100 ft road which is dividing the IB project. It seems this road will be built by the "government" and will connect to JNPT.
                    '
                    Let's see.

Comment

Originally posted by roshan.sharda View Post
                      Hi

Can any one advice more details of the new plans?

The 80 Acres Indiabulls owns, how is it sperad?

Heard that in thrid Phase of Mumbai Urban Transport, Panvel will be connected to Uran via Somthane?(Source HT). Does any one have more update on this?
                      Extending the locals to Somathane won't happen soon. Panvel-Pen line is not electrified. If the union railway ministry approves Konkan Railway electrification project. only then can the locals be extended to Somathane. There is a proposal for Konkan railway electrification but as it takes lot of money, the approval is pending.

The Konkan Railway MD is however optimistic and expects part electrification to proceed:
                      “We hope to complete electrification work till Roha in the next two years,” said BP Tayal, managing director, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
                      http://www.hindustantimes.com/In-the...e1-613637.aspx

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X