Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi Wadia.

to my limited understanding, there is a plan which is approved and then you have the commencement certificate.

If u recollect,IB started digging since april - i think they did not have teh approval of the plan at that time.

further, IB people have also acknowledged that they avoided taking early customers to the site as all customers would like to know where their flsts wuld be and what view they would get. However, since the palns have been completely changed, the IB people could not explian this fact.

In conclusion, I would say things have been really haphhazard and hopefully things would now be falling into place. I had also opined earlier that the ciurrent delay of a year is justifed based on the land acquisiton and othe rchange in plans.

Persoanlly I feel confident that action would now begin - full blast

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
      hi Wadia.

to my limited understanding, there is a plan which is approved and then you have the commencement certificate.

If u recollect,IB started digging since april - i think they did not have teh approval of the plan at that time.

further, IB people have also acknowledged that they avoided taking early customers to the site as all customers would like to know where their flsts wuld be and what view they would get. However, since the palns have been completely changed, the IB people could not explian this fact.

In conclusion, I would say things have been really haphhazard and hopefully things would now be falling into place. I had also opined earlier that the ciurrent delay of a year is justifed based on the land acquisiton and othe rchange in plans.

Persoanlly I feel confident that action would now begin - full blast
      I too feel that work may finally begin. Let's hope for the best but keep pressing IB for clarity, for the agreement and for keeping us updated.

Comment

i emailed the IB customer care today and got the same response "bank approvals and sale agreement" work are in progress...

As i see in the threads recently that some approvals are happening and things have started to move... - Are these information still not been made available to its Customer care and to its customers?

Are the info shared on this thread, still the inside information, thru' some contacts?

Comment

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
          i emailed the IB customer care today and got the same response "bank approvals and sale agreement" work are in progress...

As i see in the threads recently that some approvals are happening and things have started to move... - Are these information still not been made available to its Customer care and to its customers?

Are the info shared on this thread, still the inside information, thru' some contacts?

YES U R RITE THIS IS WAT EVEN I FEELS..ARE THIS SAME WAS BEFORE 2MONTHS (Bank approvals and sale agreement" work are in progress...)BUT I THINK WE CANT GET TO KNOW FULL PROFF ABT ANYTHING TILL NOVEMBER END..SO AGAIN IT IS WAIT AND WATCH GAME..BUT STILL WE NEED TO BE POSITIVE..HOPE FOR THE BEST..

Comment

we are going ahead with sending the letter to IB anyways. I think irrespective of what their response is, our collective letter to IB can help in some way or the other to speed up their response.

Comment

Mr wadia

Mr.Wadia how can i join the group? how to go about..plz help

Comment

Help

Originally posted by peeya View Post
                Mr.Wadia how can i join the group? how to go about..plz help
                You can join by emailing at ibgpanvel-at-yahoo.com
                Last edited by Malvish; January 17 2016, 12:48 AM. Reason: personal information

Comment

Update picture

Hi guys!

the quaterly results of Indiabulls Real estate is out.

the following picuture has been presented in the investor presentation

WE can take this update as on 30th September. At least we can see some construction work happening.
                  Source: http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate...ase_sep_10.htm
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
                    Hi guys!

the quaterly results of Indiabulls Real estate is out.

the following picuture has been presented in the investor presentation

WE can take this update as on 30th September. At least we can see some construction work happening.
                    Source: http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate...ase_sep_10.htm
                    My question is that why we can see this construction ONLY in the internet pages?? No one of us has ever seen anything, except a big hole in the site.

Also regarding the IB statement on all approvals in place, I advice caution and not to just swallow their words, without seeing it really happening.

Comment

more hope for navi mumbai airport

news on proposed navi mumbai airport came in all leading newspapers today.... here's the one which appeared to be the most positive, among others, from "The Hindu":

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/article841258.ece

cheers
                      B

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X