Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

hi

hi

Stamp duty as if now is 6.5 % on market value of the flat if your taking the loan then you have to pay it upfront or else while takening the possession.

Comment

hi chachu,

I have booked above 20th floor. I was told that 24th & 25th floors are for pent houses. As we all know, the clearances are yet to come. In case the no. of floors is reduced, we should get second choice to select a flat.

Comment

hi raash
        so it makes us cousins in this deal about the 20 + floors.
        Hope we will be informed on time incase we need to switch and also be offered the price at the arlier booking and not whats prevailing later. was told verbally that this should be the case , but you never know.
        And TOWER P
        Was informed abouth this rather discreetly after I made my booking on the 20 + floor, anyways did not have any better option as not many wwre unsold then.
        So hopefully will have to reselect at some later stage.

a tounge in cheek chachu

Comment

Useful information & postings

Hi Neighbours,

I went thru' the discussions and found a lot of useful information. I too have booked a 2 BHK flat way back in Oct'09 Rs. 2200 psf. Although it's been a long wait since then to know when the project will actually start, it seems to be a valuable proposition with all the ameneties expected to get developed in and around the location. Hope that the project gets initiated sooner. It is a pleasure to have all of you as neighbours in the complex. I plan to call the builder either today or tomorrow and shall post updates if any.

Comment

Hi parmesh

Hi

I totally agree with u, as we get up to date info on the project by other buyers and also we know what is company saying to other people also the update on the work also can be shared with out going urself to the site all the time,

Also I would like to ask any one booked in phase 2 and in building P so we can share the details of payment plan, and progress of the work I will also update the details as an when I visit the project site

thank u once again to all if u see we have the highest nos of post in all of the project forums

Comment

Hi update on airport project

Tenders for the proposed Navi Mumbai airport are likely to be floated in the next six month and the project is "very much on track", Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel said today.

"The airport project is very much on track. The tendering process will be initiated over the next six months and I hope it to be completed by the end of this year," Patel told reporters at a function here.

"The airport is already delayed by three years. We expect the first phase to be operational by 2013," he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Tower_P View Post
                Tenders for the proposed Navi Mumbai airport are likely to be floated in the next six month and the project is "very much on track", Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel said today.

"The airport project is very much on track. The tendering process will be initiated over the next six months and I hope it to be completed by the end of this year," Patel told reporters at a function here.

"The airport is already delayed by three years. We expect the first phase to be operational by 2013," he said.
                We'll count ourselves lucky if the tendering process is complete by 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by s_parmesh View Post
                  Hi Neighbours,

I went thru' the discussions and found a lot of useful information. I too have booked a 2 BHK flat way back in Oct'09 Rs. 2200 psf. Although it's been a long wait since then to know when the project will actually start, it seems to be a valuable proposition with all the ameneties expected to get developed in and around the location. Hope that the project gets initiated sooner. It is a pleasure to have all of you as neighbours in the complex. I plan to call the builder either today or tomorrow and shall post updates if any.
                  hello mr. parmesh
                  nice to see your post, as i was looking for someone who has booked in phase-1.... my name is Bhushan K and I had also booked a 3BHK in H block in Oct'09... would be nice to be in touch with you.
                  Last edited by Malvish; January 16 2016, 06:57 PM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Hi update on airport project

Dear All

Lot of people on this forum will find it hard to believe that it is almost unlikely that this airport project will come at Panvel. This is the FACT shared by all at the Ministry and high-level CIDCO officers.

This is one of the rarest project in the whole WORLD where one new airport location is declared before doing any ground work or what we call a feasibility study.

There are two-three govt lobbies who are trying to get this project through SOMEHOW... But since things are delayed to such an extent that they have all lost interest in this project (they've already milked their share of luck or fortunes...).

They will definitely go for some other site in next 5-10 years to make their hay while sun still shines.

With all the RE rates going North after a dull period, it is a sign of 1995 crash of the real estate.

Buyers, please watch your buys. Only buy at right price which you can afford. Avoid Middleman or Agents who are threatening you everyday that prices will increase by 10% next week or so.

Best of luck
                    Kind regards.

SKG

Comment

Latest update on airport

Airports are important magnets of growth. The area in which it is set up begins to attract additional infrastructural developments, businesses, residential structures. Collectively, this makes the area a much sought after destination for real estate developers.

The current international airport at Mumbai will soon reach saturation point. Mindful of this, the government identified land in Navi Mumbai to set up Mumbai's second international airport. The Steering Committee, which was set up as per the new greenfield airport policy, recently gave "In Principle" approval for setting up the Navi Mumbai International airport.

As per the current schedule, the first phase of the Navi Mumbai airport can become operational by 2014. But Chief Minister Ashok Chavan, while chairing a review meeting recently, asked government officials to speed up the work of regeneration of mangroves and resettlement of 3,000 families, so that the much awaited airport will be a reality by December 31, 2013 instead of 2014.

While granting the environmental clearance, Union Ministry of Environment & Forests has directed to neutralize the impact of loss of mangroves by regenerating them. CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) will regenerate the mangroves on 300 acres of land, which is double the size of the existing 150 acres covered by the mangroves. For the task, the CIDCO has appointed M/S. Lewis Environmental Services Inc, a USA based firm as expert review consultant, said a senior official.

The total land earmarked for the project is 2053 hectares, of which 1153 hectares is in possession of CIDCO. About 443 hectares which was with the State Government, has been transferred to CIDCO. The remaining 457 hectares is private land and officials are negotiating a deal with the owners.

...... Ashky

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X