I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Indiabulls Panvel guys have lost my payment!!!!

My recent horrific experience with Indiabulls is that they cant find out a 1 Lac cheque I gave them on 31 March 2011. It was debited from my acount on 5 April 2011. I have been sending them scanned copies of my bank statement which clearly states that the amount was credited in the account of 'Lucina Land Development'. I have also mailed them the receipt they gave me for the payment. It's 28 June 2011 and they still dont know what happened to the money! can you beat that???It's incredible how this company works!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 1.00 lakh is nothing when you compare the extra amount you are likely to shell out in terms of over pricing that the company is doing by loading a super-built-up area of 1.67, that is 67% on the carpet area. Over and above that are the misc. charges they have factored in. Not to mention the duration for which you make advance payment, since the possession is at least four year away, if not five. Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baner2010
    Rs 1.00 lakh is nothing when you compare the extra amount you are likely to shell out in terms of over pricing that the company is doing by loading a super-built-up area of 1.67, that is 67% on the carpet area. Over and above that are the misc. charges they have factored in. Not to mention the duration for which you make advance payment, since the possession is at least four year away, if not five. Cheers!

Look at this document:
    Same floor plan 2BHK for 995 sqft! 200 sqft, 9L in savings. Book now to avoid disappointment, only few flats remaining :
    http://www.investinnest.com/properties/prop_brochure/Indiabulls%20Greens%20Panvel.pdf
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone see the plan for 2 BHK and please work out how it comes to 995 sqft. I have failed to get a clue!
    CommentQuote
    Can someone see the plan for 2 BHK and please work out how it comes to 995 sqft. I have failed to get a clue!

babu moshai,
    995 is saleable(super built up) area. This was according to IB's original calculation in Dec 2009. Then after seeing that they have got Bakras (goats in hindi), they cut the the bakra by editing the picture to change the number 995 to 1200+. 9 Lakhs for the ninja halal cut!
    CommentQuote
  • Wow! From what I see, we are really being taken for a walk down the garden path. Where will this deception end? Do our friends who are happily going and registering the agreement have no idea or are they under the mistaken impression that they are buying great value for money? I for one do not see adequate value, especially, given the time horizon.
    Is a loading of this magnitude prevalent in Panvel area? Regards.
    CommentQuote
    Wow! From what I see, we are really being taken for a walk down the garden path. Where will this deception end? Do our friends who are happily going and registering the agreement have no idea or are they under the mistaken impression that they are buying great value for money? I for one do not see adequate value, especially, given the time horizon.
    Is a loading of this magnitude prevalent in Panvel area? Regards.

what is the option babu moshai? You, Saurabh and others spent 2 months fighting with them but in vain! Whether it is Hirco, Kalpatru, Raheja or DLF, all the aam aadmi (common man in hindi) can do is bow his head and get ready for the Ninja halal cut!
    CommentQuote
  • Actually, yes. You are quite right. But tell me, do the other builders change specs after receiving advance. Do you have idea about the loading that Kalpataru and Hirco are putting? Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Actually, yes. You are quite right. But tell me, do the other builders change specs after receiving advance. Do you have idea about the loading that Kalpataru and Hirco are putting? Thanks

Don't know abt Kalpataru, but I have got the following carpet\saleable areas for my 2.5BHK in Hirco:
    carpet: 1086sqft.
    saleable: 1499sqft.
    I will leave the calculation of loading to yourself 'coz there are more than one way of calculating the same...
    The above areas were frozen by Hirco by issuing a provisional allotment letter within a year after i booked my flat with them.
    CommentQuote
  • HIRCO

Originally Posted by bhushank3
    Don't know abt Kalpataru, but I have got the following carpet\saleable areas for my 2.5BHK in Hirco:
    I will leave the calculation of loading to yourself 'coz there are more than one way of calculating the same...
    The above areas were frozen by Hirco by issuing a provisional allotment letter within a year after i booked my flat with them.

HIRCO is a Reputed Brand Name in the Real Estate Field, however IB is very new to this field and are very immature to realize the damage they are doing to their reputation by changing plans over night and fleecing buyers for extra area which doesnt exist.
    CommentQuote
  • IB numbers

has anyone tried calling IB customercare or any other numbers in parel office recently?
    i've been trying since yesterday but there is no response.
    CommentQuote
  • They (IB) are able to fleece customers because we allow them to do so. Look how some of the customers have gone quietly and completed the registration. If the customers are willing to pay thru their nose why the company should have any qualms! I do hope we can get together and take the issue to court. After all, we are talking about our own money. Moreover, there are plenty of instances (like HIRCO) to show that their demand is unjustified. As of now, the impression I got from the meeting with Shri Vipul Bansal, was that they do not care two hoots what we want or consider appropriate. Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Please try Jafar Saiyad on 30866112
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushank3

hi bhushank3,

How does the location/rate-per-sqft of Hirco compare with that of IB-Greens?

It might be that IB lured people with cheaper rates in the beginning and later making up for most of it by increasing area. Which in that case, is not good, but they might have thought that even after such an area increase they are still cheaper than others, hence no one would leave them now???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s.sath
    hi bhushank3,

How does the location/rate-per-sqft of Hirco compare with that of IB-Greens?

It might be that IB lured people with cheaper rates in the beginning and later making up for most of it by increasing area. Which in that case, is not good, but they might have thought that even after such an area increase they are still cheaper than others, hence no one would leave them now???

I think u got the crux of the matter :bab (35):
    As there is no real estate regulator, all these things are bound to happen!

With regards to comparison of Hirco and IB loadings:
    "There is no clear definition of carpet area, the builders used different parameters to describe carpet area to confuse buyers". Do not compare on the basis of what the builder quotes, sit down with the floor maps and calculate what you get!
    The society layout and amenities also describe the super built up area. No one will give you a swimming pool in front of your flat for free!
    This is where the floor maps are:
    - Latest IB:
    http://www.affinityconsultant.com/upload_image/project/pdf/1573900032.pdf
    - Hirco
    http://www.hpgpanvel.com/
    Before comparing the rates, also note that Hirco is leased land and the location is different. I presonally think Hirco has much better reputation but their Bangalore project was a disaster.
    CommentQuote