Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Welcome aboard. You are thinking in the right direction. But return may come much later than at the time of hand over. Airport has to come there, and rates will automatically go up whether airport or no airport. Metros are short of housing , and this shortage will grow every year.

Comment

[QUOTE=cust_indiabulls_panvel;122030]No reponse from IB customer care.
      As I strongly doubted, the 32 floors approval declaration by IB sales team and signing the document by Diwali was just another stunt. As Wadia says, now after Christmas, New Year, Ramzan, Holi, etc...
      We cannot just belive them, we need to see (and that too may be 20 times looking into the document and by showing to some advocate, etc.) to believe....

Comment

Airport Nod

Finally the environment ministry has come around to put India first. Let's hope that the airport starts functioning by 2013.

Comment

Airport

It looks like the airport project has crossed its hurdles and construction is expected. The news is not yet factored into the prices but probably in a month's time.
          So, if the pace of the India Bulls project was unknowingly tied to the clearance of the airport, then we should observe some development soon ish!

Comment

Nice...finally... :-)

just hoping that IB gets its clearances soon as well now and starts the construction in full swing...

Comment

Latest for Green signal for Mumbai airport

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Green-...e1-624550.aspx

Green signal for Mumbai airport

An environment ministry committee on Wednesday cleared most green hurdles for Mumbai’s second international airport at Navi Mumbai but imposed tough conditions for the project. The Expert Appraisal Committee (EAC) submitted its recommendations to environment minister Jairam Ramesh, who is expected

to announce his decision by Friday.

Comment

Booking

I have booked a flat with IB about a week ago. Any idea when I could expect to see and sign the agreement? Still I have not got any receipt or document from IB.

Comment

I wish to buy one flat either in Hiranandani or Indiabulls but looking at this thread, I feel like I should not invest in Indiabulls project. Its difficult to just keep ourselves hanging on the mercy of the builder.

Comment

2013 is way too optimistic. The airport has just got clearance. It will take another 6-8 months for the builder to be selected and only then work will start. Don't expect anything before 2015.

Comment

Airport Timeline

Being realistic, there will be more random protests, morchas, dharnas, issues with the developers, more plan modifications, taking into account all these I predict first commercial flight will land in Panvel on July 1, 2017. Anything before that I will be *pleasantly* surprised.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X