Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

update from site

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
    DO NOT COUNT ON HIS WORDS. He assured me that the approval of all the floors was expected in NOV 2009, which never turned out to be true...they keep on giving dates like this...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ibg1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	2158769

This is the site update till this sunday

Comment

Basis for 20% payment

Looking at the picture it appears even darker than I originally thought. I booked in Tower K and they are asking 20% in 30 days. I am just wandering if they are required to provide evidence of construction when they claim instalment amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by subskn View Post
        Looking at the picture it appears even darker than I originally thought. I booked in Tower K and they are asking 20% in 30 days. I am just wandering if they are required to provide evidence of construction when they claim instalment amounts.
        Subskn,
        Since the commencement of construction all buyers have to pay 20% upfront (ie within 30 days of booking the flat). Only thereafter all further installments are construction-based.
        Last edited by bhushank4; November 21 2010, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Airport get green signal

Not sure if any more green signals are required. BUT this appears in todays news
          http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/6969475.cms

Comment

indiabulls

Guys, what is the ideal price to accept if one wants to invest in this project? Please suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by varundev11 View Post
              Guys, what is the ideal price to accept if one wants to invest in this project? Please suggest.
              I don't think you have a choice below the current base price of 3400/- psf and if you do not act quickly, I can assure you another hike shortly, now that the navi mumbai airport has been cleared and is said to finish its phase#1 (out of 4 phases) within a couple of years from now.

Comment

Hi every1

Originally posted by subskn View Post
                Not sure if any more green signals are required. BUT this appears in todays news
                http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/6969475.cms
                GUYS THERE WAS NEWS ON NDTV TODAY AT 4PM,THAT NAVIMUMBAI AIRPORT GETS GREEN SIGNAL..AND FURTHER FORMALITIES ALSO IS STARTED FRM TODAY..GVK GROUP IS BIDING FOR NAVI MUMBAI AIRPORT..THIS WERE THE NEWS WHICH NDTV WER SHOWING..IF THIS IS TRUE..THEN THIS IS GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF US...WAT DO U SAY MR.WADIA,PIA????

Comment

Airport & Panvel

In few years time Panvel could be better than Kharghar and surrounding area because of the amount of planned commercial development.

Comment

coming back to the topic...
                    where does the IB approval stand...? - nothing to be heard from them...

Comment

Originally posted by vishalprabhakar View Post
                      coming back to the topic...
                      Where does the ib approval stand...? - nothing to be heard from them...

yup u r rite..actually now we will come to knw the rite scenario y indiadbulls is hanging all of us?no doubt we have got the appreciation but wat abt agrement?wat abt project approval?there r many questions which we all need to ask them..i think every week end even if 5 people call rajit mehta and 5 people go to vashi site and pressure them then only we can get some justice..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X