I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Asking me to pay the next set of instalments

Hi...

Got an sms yesterday asking me to pay the next set of instalments. I have not even been provided with the new flat number (as per the new plan) as they are still doing the process of mapping (my earlier flat was in D block...3 bhk).

I have written to them but I'm not sure they will reply on mail, might have to go to their office...

Anybody else got the sms?

If I were to back out now, how soon can I expect to get my initial money back? Any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Company....(EPC Contractor)...!

Any information to any one as to who is the company doing construction work for IB for this project? Initially I was told it is Ahluwalia Contacts......
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any number where I could speak with these "so called customer service" guys..

Any number that I try - No one picks up..
    I got a letter for paying 20pc additional, post the initial 20pc..

I have no fuc*** clue about the new layout, plan - where has my Tower Y ended up...

No replies to emails... - This suc*s...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VishalPrabhakar
    Is there any number where I could speak with these "so called customer service" guys..

Any number that I try - No one picks up..
    I got a letter for paying 20pc additional, post the initial 20pc..

I have no fuc*** clue about the new layout, plan - where has my Tower Y ended up...

No replies to emails... - This suc*s...

You are not alone. I think most people had this experience with them. No one picks up the . As it seems the may be busy. I donno why they can't have "calls in waiting" like Airtel/Vodafone call centre.
    CommentQuote
  • Service tax payment notice by IB

Hi everyone, I have just receibved notice to pay Service Tax of 23,408/- on the payments made as of now by 25th July to IB or else 18% interest will be charged. Any one can guide that are we required to pay the service tax as of now. I understand that the matter is pending with Honourable Courts. However IB is quoting that Punjab & Haryana high courts have upheld the levy of Service tax. I would request Babu Mushair to guide on this issue.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmoy_pan
    Hi everyone, I have just receibved notice to pay Service Tax of 23,408/- on the payments made as of now by 25th July to IB or else 18% interest will be charged. Any one can guide that are we required to pay the service tax as of now. I understand that the matter is pending with Honourable Courts. However IB is quoting that Punjab & Haryana high courts have upheld the levy of Service tax. I would request Babu Mushair to guide on this issue.:bab (6):

I too received service tax pending ..the balance amount pending is as per old builtup area still. Customer care says pay as per old & later you would get reminder for balance.
    But the issue i'm looking is that they are going to get me sign the agreement but will call for stamp duty & registration later on...(in future) Is this true for others ? With just agreement signed is it legal for them to demand 20 % more ? or it should be stamp duty+ registration done before they can actually demand 20 % on top of 20 % ?
    CommentQuote
  • Got the exact same letter today ... no one picks up the fone , dont know wot to do now....
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax notice

I also received the letter toady. I m not sure wether this Service tax is payable or not as per Govt norms. I would also request for Babu mushaair to throw some light on this service tax payment if it is actually as per courts directive.:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • IB notice for payment additional 20%

I have also received their letter thru registered post that if pymt of instalments are not made by this month my allotted flat may be sold to other. I do not understand What kind of Blackmailing is this??? I also wonder why there is no blogging by others on the insensitive approach adopted by IB. We should collectively expose the cheating done by IB to the customers. Banerjee daa is requested to take the lead and guide us. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmoy_pan
    Hi everyone, I have just receibved notice to pay Service Tax of 23,408/- on the payments made as of now by 25th July to IB or else 18% interest will be charged. Any one can guide that are we required to pay the service tax as of now. I understand that the matter is pending with Honourable Courts. However IB is quoting that Punjab & Haryana high courts have upheld the levy of Service tax. I would request Babu Mushair to guide on this issue.

Originally Posted by sksingh_pan
    I also received the letter toady. I m not sure wether this Service tax is payable or not as per Govt norms. I would also request for Babu mushaair to throw some light on this service tax payment if it is actually as per courts directive.:bab (22):

Bombay Hight Court has put a stay on service tax collection on under-construction property. As Indiabulls will not be paying it to tax department now, it is illegal for them to demand it.

Punjab and Haryana court:bab (38):, while they sell flats in Panvel, do they think all buyers are from Alibaug?? Bottom line is their cash flow is under strain due to minimal new bookings and hence you are seeing them resort to illegal ways. Have no doubts, while it is easy to give them money it will be a pain to get it back, so make sure you fight it out with them.

It is good that they have sent an official letter demanding the same. You can now take them to consumer court. Please contact on the email forum and the group lawyer will take it ahead and serve them legal notice.
    CommentQuote
  • 50 % payment by July end.

I had warned you guys about it. IB has finally sent letters demanding additional 20 % and within next one week they will send letters for another 10% taking total to 50 %.
    Service tax is peanuts compared to the above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh_isking
    I had warned you guys about it. IB has finally sent letters demanding additional 20 % and within next one week they will send letters for another 10% taking total to 50 %.
    Service tax is peanuts compared to the above.

They have shrewdly linked all payments to slabs!! So expect the building skeleton to be ready soon.
    WIll have to visit their site to see if the slabs have already been laid to demand 50%.

While peanuts (23K for you ;)), it can still feed many monkeys :). Please save the monkeys.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually I didn't mean that. I said that compared to 30% money that we have to pay, 1.5% service tax is peanuts.
    It will be prudent to check the construction status of the buildings first and then see about payments. Few buildings have reached 6th floor level. If anyone from our forum visits site, please post few snaps here. have reached 6th floor level. If anyone from our forum visits site, please post few snaps here.
    CommentQuote
  • i asked for architecht's report and got one saying third slab work has begun..but yes, one certainly needs to go and confirm the same.

Originally Posted by singh_isking
    Actually I didn't mean that. I said that compared to 30% money that we have to pay, 1.5% service tax is peanuts.
    It will be prudent to check the construction status of the buildings first and then see about payments. Few buildings have reached 6th floor level. If anyone from our forum visits site, please post few snaps here.
    CommentQuote
  • One photo of Panvel Greens is available at today's Indiabulls-realestate earnings update:

http://www.indiabulls.com/realestate/result/pressrelease_june11.pdf

Originally Posted by singh_isking
    Actually I didn't mean that. I said that compared to 30% money that we have to pay, 1.5% service tax is peanuts.
    It will be prudent to check the construction status of the buildings first and then see about payments. Few buildings have reached 6th floor level. If anyone from our forum visits site, please post few snaps here.
    CommentQuote