Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
3101 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Newspaper Advt

It could be possible that the newspaper advt was finalised before the rate hike!

Comment

club moss

Guys please see the ad of CLUB MOSS at IBG PANVEL in DNA PROPERTY Page 2 & 3.

It seems that INDIABULLS is planning to make IBG GREENS the place to be.

Comment

Registration

It seems IB has started sending out letters for initiating the registration formality.

i have not yet received anything. got this info from somebody who visited IB parel office today

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
          Guys please see the ad of CLUB MOSS at IBG PANVEL in DNA PROPERTY Page 2 & 3.

It seems that INDIABULLS is planning to make IBG GREENS the place to be.
          Thx Keezpanvel,

Club Moss looks really attractive!!

I have attached the pdf files here for other thread members interested in having a look at it

cheers
          B
          Attached Files

Comment

IBG PANVEL

It seems there is going to be more good news to come. IBG is planning to buy more land in the same vicinity they have a target of around 500 acres from the Present.

Also have heard that a Big Developer has bought a plot near IBG Panvel and they are going to start the rate 5000/- Sft.

They are also planning a Big announcement next month with regards to the amenities that they wish to provide to make IBG PANVEL More accessible to the new airport.

Wait and Watch.

It seems finally good things are in store for us.

Patience always pays.

Comment

Hi, just spoke with one of the IB personal and has reciprocated that the registration is expected to to begin by last week of dec 2010.....hope for the best....

Comment

keezpanvel,

can you pls provide your source?
                also, name of that big builder.. - thanks...

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
                It seems there is going to be more good news to come. IBG is planning to buy more land in the same vicinity they have a target of around 500 acres from the Present.

Also have heard that a Big Developer has bought a plot near IBG Panvel and they are going to start the rate 5000/- Sft.

Comment

HI...

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
                  It seems IB has started sending out letters for initiating the registration formality.

i have not yet received anything. got this info from somebody who visited IB parel office today
                  HI CUST_IB_PANVEL I JUST HAD WORD WITH SALES MANAGER FROM VASHI OFFICE AND WHEN I TOLD IS REGISTRATION LETTERS R STARTED ISSUING FOR REGISTRATION FORMALITY,N HE WAS BLANK AND SAID I DNT KNW MUCH ABT IT N SAID ''KAAM KA KAFI PRESSURE HAI SO DNT KNW KI ISSUE KIYA HAI KI NAHI..BUT HE TOLD AS PER HIS KNOWLEDGE THEY WER GOING TO START FROM DEC ENDING..SO I THINK THEY MITE HAVE GIVEN U SOME WRONG INFO MAYBE..THIS R THEIR MARKETING SKILLS TO AVOID LOTS OF QUESTION..AND IF ANY1 HAVE GOT THE LETTER JUST LET US KNW PLZ....

Comment

Hi Peeya!!
                    the information source is reliable and provides the right information. Just to give you a view, the club moss drawing was shown about 3 months.
                    at that time they had not named it club moss.

anyway will reconfirm the information

Comment

I also have asked regarding the bank approval and registration process from the sales person of vashi office, I got the reply the process will be in within two month ( as usual answer) , if you ask the same question from Customer care, they will give the time of within 15 days....

If anyone having ny latest update, add in the threads

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X