Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

AREA

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
    No one has payed more than the 20% except those who must have gone for the discount scheme on full payment.

Hence as the plinth has not come up on site u dont need to make any further payment until and unless the agreement is done.
    Also Plz provide us with the area that u have booked for the 2 - 1 bhk's

Thanks

Comment

thanks

thanks for the quick response, i have bought 2 1 bhk, size 715 & 720 sqft. 3075 + 30 floor rise on the 18th floor at G wing G1803 & 1804, hope i find some naighbours in the forum
      thanks once again

Comment

The Project as a whole is going to be one of the finest in Navi Mumbai, plus the added advantage of its being next to the expressway and 15 min away from the International Airport.

The Planning of the Entire Complex and the amenities are of international standard.

The MegaMall
        Club Moss
        School
        Hospital

It is going to be like a mini-township.

The Only problem is the unreliable sales staff and customer care of INDIABULLS who are providing sub-standard service and wrong information all the time.

Think about the Above before booking. I would suggest you book here or in marathon.

Thank you for your reply. They are asking Rs4000psf + flr rise of Rs30. Is this realistic? They are asking for a booking amt 1lac and 20% upon allotment of the flat.
        can u guide?
        thanks

Comment

Got the folloiwng update:

1. Registration letters to sent in the next 15 days
          2. People who booked early and whose flat area is different from what they booked would have to pay extra
          3. new plan not yet available at vashi.

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
            OKIE..THANKS 4 THAT...
            the letters are bring made right now..so the earlier info on the dispatch was incorrect.

sorry about that

Comment

SERVICE

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
              the letters are bring made right now..so the earlier info on the dispatch was incorrect.

sorry about that

Had been to the Vashi office today.

The registration letters are being made, they will be sent by the end of December.

The 1 BHK Layout was earlier better will less area now it is like a normal flat.

The attitude of the sales people was really not professional as usual nothing new.

They are displaying the same old elevation in the latest brochure.

Also the latest plan is not available.
              Last edited by keezpanvel; December 5 2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prasaw View Post
                Thank you for your reply. They are asking Rs4000psf + flr rise of Rs30. Is this realistic? They are asking for a booking amt 1lac and 20% upon allotment of the flat.
                can u guide?
                thanks

The rate is little more the realistic rate is Rs.3500/- however property nearby airport like kamothe kharghar are in the same range.

This project is very good however the sales staff is not so professional

Invest somewhere where you get proper service.

Comment

Sorry, I beg to differ. Invest where you get the best returns. These service/sales people are employees and keep moving from project to project and developer to developer...they mostly will not be there when you take possession so dont base your investment decision on them. Thats my take!

The rate is little more the realistic rate is Rs.3500/- however property nearby airport like kamothe kharghar are in the same range.

This project is very good however the sales staff is not so professional

Invest somewhere where you get proper service.

Comment

HI...

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
                    Got the folloiwng update:

1. Registration letters to sent in the next 15 days
                    2. People who booked early and whose flat area is different from what they booked would have to pay extra
                    3. new plan not yet available at vashi.
                    HI,JUST WANT TO KNW WATDOES THIS MEAN?(People who booked early and whose flat area is different from what they booked would have to pay extra???) IS AREA OF FLATS ARE CHANGE?COZ MINE IS IN PHASE1..LIKE ONE IS 2BHK AND MINE SISTER HAV BOOKED 1BHK..SO WHAT CHANGES HAVE THEY MADE???
                    Last edited by peeya; December 5 2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Hi!

Hi,
                      Even i have booked a 2BHK in the phase I.
                      Can you please confirm what is the change in Area?
                      Also, if anyone knows how much exactly is the Carpet Area for the 2BHK?

Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X