I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector 5 is 1/1.5 bhk & sector 3/4 are 2bhk flats ?

As i know sector 5 buildings are 1/1.5 bhk flats. How come they are offering sector 3 & sector 4 flats which are 2 bhk flats inlieu of sector 5 flats.  
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tower_P
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justtp
    After many reminders I finally went to the IB Head Office at Parel this weekend. My flat location they mentioned has changed from Tower P ( which does not exist now) and new location was in Sector 5 with view of MMRDA land. Mine was non-PLC flat so I requested them to give me another options. They offered me choice to 2 PLC flats one in Sector 3 and another in Sector 4 asking me to pay additinal amount of PLC charges. Any inputs from this forum which Sector is better one between 4 & 5 ?

Hi I also have booked in tower p so in that case same applies to me I have not been to IB but want to know from you are they now giving fixed flat or still they are subject to change in future

Hi,
    IB is saying they can commit/ fix the flat only once you sign the agreement. Till then it will be provisional only and in effect are pushing the customers to sign the agreement. Can anyone who has signed the agreement confirm if Flat No is mentioned in the agreement ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh_isking
    As i know sector 5 buildings are 1/1.5 bhk flats. How come they are offering sector 3 & sector 4 flats which are 2 bhk flats inlieu of sector 5 flats.

Hi,

There are 2 BHK flats it the south side buildings of Sector 5 as per the Master Plan they showed to me.
    CommentQuote
  • No change in agreement after registration.

The agreement has flat number and a drawing showing the flat location in the particular building wrt the north direction. They also show the carpet area in it.
    There can be no change after you sign the agreement. Rest assured.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jia001
    Hiranandani has declared it an SEZ. Hence it is on 99 year lease.

And as in previous cases Hiranandanis will try to bribe government officers and convert the SEZ to a residential area.
    FROM 'MHADA TO PRADA!'
    There is already a case againt Hiranandani with regards to powai and the two brothers are out on bail.
    Court relief for Hiranandani - Times Of India

Its only a matter of time when the government takes action against their wrongdoings. If some honest officer imposes the 2000 crore fine on Hiranandani with regards to the powai project then they will be finished.
    Hiranandani faces Rs 2,000cr fine
    With regards to panvel, there is no sign of any company and all you see if residential flats, again an exploitation of SEZ policy.

Whatever they did or didn't do, none of their customers are complaining. For me this is what makes Hiranandani's a safest and most trustworthy option for home-buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • The agreement has flat number and a drawing showing the flat location in the particular building wrt the north direction. They also show the carpet area in it.
    There can be no change after you sign the agreement. Rest assured.

Hi have u signed the agreement and paid 20% more and r they demanding any more money and also what completion date have they given
    CommentQuote
  • Agreement signed but not registered.

Signed the agreement but not yet registered. I got letter for next 20% payment from IB but I  have told that I will pay only after agreement registration. As per rules builder cannot demand more than 20% unless agreement registered. 
    CommentQuote
    Signed the agreement but not yet registered. I got letter for next 20% payment from IB but I have told that I will pay only after agreement registration. As per rules builder cannot demand more than 20% unless agreement registered.

So if you are only signing the agreement with IB and not REGISTERING, now, what happens?
    CommentQuote
    Signed the agreement but not yet registered. I got letter for next 20% payment from IB but I  have told that I will pay only after agreement registration. As per rules builder cannot demand more than 20% unless agreement registered. 

I think they will do the franking and registering isn't it or u have to do the registeration also how much we have to pay while signing the agreement since my booking was in tower p now they are giving me in sector 2 body 2g and saying possession in 2013 mid
    CommentQuote
  • hi

guys
    This is my first property in india and it is so confusing about cost involve today IB has email me with new payment plan I did understand most of the charges can some one explain me what is property tax and how is it calculated also what will be maintenance cost after 2 years and will it include property tax or that is to be paid separate and what are the other cost involve as it is difficult to know your budget
    also if I do not occupy the flat what are the charges.
    CommentQuote
  • I am one of the purchasers in this IB project....
    Booked way back around 16 months back - Was done with the initial 20pc payment and just recently the addnl 20 pc has come up..

IB's Customer care has been not too impressive in responding and quick clarifications...Too many change of plans..etc etc..

But at the end, I still am a firm believer that this project would be one of the better projects in next 2-3 years..

I also, see some people on this particular thread praising Hiranandani as their God Father and creating hatred among IB investors/purchasers, even if they possibly would not have bought a flat our here in IB....

IB rates were attractive and was mainly the reason that we had so many people out here with IB...

As mentioned by Capt Vishal in one of his replies, couple of pages back - Lets not create a hatred thread for IB and lets support each other and hope for the best....
    CommentQuote
  • Construction snaps please

Has anyone visited site recently in this forum? Please post snaps so that we can appreciate the speed with which IB is moving on construction front. 
    CommentQuote
  • SITE PROGRESS

Attached image of progress 2 weeks back in Sector 3. Doing well..... Let us unite and take this project move forward.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi.

I have signed the Agreement and my Registration is also complete. My flat is on the 19th Floor.

Also i have taken a loan from a NBFC Company and the number of documents they asked for have all been provided (though painfully) by IB. The kind of due diligence they did will give comfort to anyone who has invested in this project. Trust Me.

In the documentation, I have seen the muncipal approved plans upto 35 floors (Sketches), Layout for phase I as given to Muncipal Corporation, Clear Title Certificate, Commencement Certificate, Land Title Certificate.

Everything seems to be in place.

There is pain and they are surely here to make money, but i guess its not all that bad as it is made out to be and we all will stand to benefit.

Regds,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajvisalvi
    Guys,

Please join the Indiabulls Green facebook group to share experiences and pictures of site visits.

Indiabulls sales guys says that they have sold 2000+ flats...dont believe them!!

I know for a fact that they have sold 2500+ flats.....
    CommentQuote