Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
    The IB project is now being developed as per clusters and not as per Phases.

Till 2 weeks back, there was no information which buildings will under which cluster. The earlier distinction of phase i and phase 2 is no longer valid
    I agree with you but again its a given that the buildings which were in phase#1 (as per old site layout) got booked before those which were shown in phase#2, so one would expect them to get processed earlier....

Comment

Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
      The IB project is now being developed as per clusters and not as per Phases.

Till 2 weeks back, there was no information which buildings will under which cluster. The earlier distinction of phase i and phase 2 is no longer valid
      So it seems that in 2011 also (at least in the first half) we will be in the same place as we are (were) in 2010. The recent declarations about signing by Diwali, etc. were just like their earlier statements.........I will be the last person to believe or take seriously their words.....

Regaring the comments of sales people about NRIs, one of my friends who booked in phase I was told that they will send all the necessary documents abroad without any problems......I dont know whether they have changed their stand now..

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
        So it seems that in 2011 also (at least in the first half) we will be in the same place as we are (were) in 2010. The recent declarations about signing by Diwali, etc. were just like their earlier statements.........I will be the last person to believe or take seriously their words.....

Regaring the comments of sales people about NRIs, one of my friends who booked in phase I was told that they will send all the necessary documents abroad without any problems......I dont know whether they have changed their stand now..
        There were so many cases of demand letters misplaced by IB or some people never got them in time due to wrong addresses and sometimes bad choice of courier services used by IB. All this was within India. So I am wondering what will be the scenario if they start sending the documents out of India
        Last edited by bhushank4; December 17 2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

POOR SERVICE

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
          There were so many cases of demand letters misplaced by IB or some people never got them in time due to wrong addresses and sometimes bad choice of courier services used by IB. All this was within India. So I am wondering what will be the scenario if they start sending the documents out of India

U r Right the courier service taken by IB is worse than their Service.

They had once sent a letter and given a completely wrong address.

The Courier guy called me and blamed me that i had given the wrong address.

This is the Service of IB - So called one of the largest real estate group.

Comment

Loan

I came to know by IB if investor will take loan then IB will give 10% discount. I dont understand what is the logic behind it. Please share your view in this matter. Moreover till now investor dont know the flat agreement value due to agreement not done and the area is not cleared.

For me it seems all fishy.

Comment

you may go through the complaints posted on consumercomplaints website regarding IB home loans! i am sure you will not have any doubts left regarding IB and its service then!

Comment

IBG

Originally posted by bhushank4 View Post
                Hi bhushan,I entirely agree with u.
                Persons like me have taken enough time to decide to book in HPG rather than in IB.
                As compared to IB, HPG's are more transparent & clean in their ideas.They just dont try to drag u a long as they want.
                Keep it up in investing in both good ideas subject to it suites your vallet!!!!!!!.
                Regards.
                savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                  Hi bhushan,I entirely agree with u.
                  Persons like me have taken enough time to decide to book in HPG rather than in IB.
                  As compared to IB, HPG's are more transparent & clean in their ideas.They just dont try to drag u a long as they want.
                  Keep it up in investing in both good ideas subject to it suites your vallet!!!!!!!.
                  Regards.
                  savvy_v
                  I think you probably meant wallet. Do you have a fat wallet or vallet? Either case, what's inside is whats matters, lucky u
                  Last edited by jia001; December 21 2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jia001 View Post
                    I think you probably meant wallet. Do you have a fat wallet or vallet? Either case, what's inside is whats matters, lucky u
                    Good One ..... Jia!

Comment

Did anyone received/signed agreement from IB?

I booked in Nov 2010 so would like know when I can expect to receive the agreement from IB?

Also when in next installment due to IB?

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X