I have booked a flat in this property.
Anybody who has taken a flat in the same project? Might be good to connect.
Read more
2946 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bolara
    4000/sq ft non plc

same, 4000/sqft, Non PLC, Floor Rise - Rs 40/Sqft from second Floor, i have a booked one 2 BHK on 4th Floor in Sec 14, Bldg No,39.

Any idea on the readiness of the Sample Flat of Phase 1. They told me it would be ready by July end.

Has anyone received any allotment letters and news for the approvals for Phase 2.

Lloyedm
    CommentQuote
  • By the way anyone has received any confirmed Floor plans for 2 BHK (1246 sqft area) for the T shaped building (Bldg No 39, Sec 14, Phase 2).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lloyedm
    By the way anyone has received any confirmed Floor plans for 2 BHK (1246 sqft area) for the T shaped building (Bldg No 39, Sec 14, Phase 2).

Phase-II floor plan is submitted for approval. Hence, we can't assume that the floor plan provided by the IB Sales folks is final. BTW, when are they going to start the construction work of your building ? Once the construction starts, they are going to ask us to sign agreement and proceed with registration.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lloyedm
    same, 4000/sqft, Non PLC, Floor Rise - Rs 40/Sqft from second Floor, i have a booked one 2 BHK on 4th Floor in Sec 14, Bldg No,39.

Any idea on the readiness of the Sample Flat of Phase 1. They told me it would be ready by July end.

Has anyone received any allotment letters and news for the approvals for Phase 2.

Lloyedm

Regarding allotment letter : They told me that the receipt on IB letter head is the allotment letter too (since it has the sector, bldg# and flat#).
    If I'm not wrong, allotment letter should be another document which is usually issued after getting the CC from the concerned Govt. authority.
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys

any idea of suburban trains running to somatane railway station and its upgradation?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

This may sound as a repetitive question to many of you but I request genuine suggestion/guidance from anyone in this forum on what are things one should keep in mind while signing an agreement process with IndiaBulls for their Panvel project. I have booked a flat with them and after a long wait have been given an appointment this coming Saturday and I want to make sure that I have considered all aspects before I sign it.

Thanks much in advance!
    Rajeev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rajeev_IBGP
    Hi All,

This may sound as a repetitive question to many of you but I request genuine suggestion/guidance from anyone in this forum on what are things one should keep in mind while signing an agreement process with IndiaBulls for their Panvel project. I have booked a flat with them and after a long wait have been given an appointment this coming Saturday and I want to make sure that I have considered all aspects before I sign it.

Thanks much in advance!
    Rajeev

dear rajeev if i had been in ur place i would get it independently revieved by my lawyer before signing the agreement.these property lawyers have vast experience in such matters.of course u can not make much changes to their agreement but ur lawyer can ensure that all the majors that u have been promised have been included in this agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Wadia

i wouldlike to join the group
    CommentQuote
  • Next surge only after clear direction on MTHL.

Recently read a news item on mthl. Looks something is moving on that front. By the end of the year expect some news on it as feasability study consultant has been appointed for it.
    After the initial surge due to news of new airport, The prices in IB panvel will surge again only on clear direction on mthl.
    Let's hope for the best. This might be one of the best investments (return wise forgetting the pain and hardships caused by IB) that investors might have made in recent times. Another doubling of prices is not ruled out.
    CommentQuote
  • THe MTHL news seems to be discounted in the price of IB.THe next surge in prices would be entirely linked to the Delivery schedule of IB and the promises they keep.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh_isking
    Recently read a news item on mthl. Looks something is moving on that front. By the end of the year expect some news on it as feasability study consultant has been appointed for it.
    After the initial surge due to news of new airport, The prices in IB panvel will surge again only on clear direction on mthl.
    Let's hope for the best. This might be one of the best investments (return wise forgetting the pain and hardships caused by IB) that investors might have made in recent times. Another doubling of prices is not ruled out.

have you paid the service tax, demanded by IB, i have got letter demanding for 20% , and service tax extra...how to go about it ? i saw in earlier post it is not apply for underconstruction building, pls guide me on this.. thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggi10
    THe MTHL news seems to be discounted in the price of IB.THe next surge in prices would be entirely linked to the Delivery schedule of IB and the promises they keep.

100% correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-II plan : Approvals in place ??

I'm interested to know, if IndiaBulls has got the required approvals (CC) to start the construction of Phase-II buildings (Sector-11 & 14). I heard, they are demanding 20% payment for bookings made on these buildings !!! On top of this, they are asking to pay the service tax as well !!!
    CommentQuote
  • MTHL

MTHL Bridge is likely to open in 6years: MMRDA - Accommodation Times

what affect does it make to our IB PROJECT? could some one explain pls...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    I'm interested to know, if IndiaBulls has got the required approvals (CC) to start the construction of Phase-II buildings (Sector-11 & 14). I heard, they are demanding 20% payment for bookings made on these buildings !!! On top of this, they are asking to pay the service tax as well !!!

Phase II has not yet started.Checked it out on Sunday at their site office. It would start sometime after Jan 2012. Even we have been asked to pay money, but the initial payment structure they gave us mentioned that it needs to be paid only after commencement of work.
    CommentQuote