Collapse

Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: July 7 2017
3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

[QUOTE=samirj45;138544]I booked in Nov 2010 so would like know when I can expect to receive the agreement from IB?

Also when in next installment due to IB?

Thanks

ONLY GOD KNOWS. Even the IB people doesnt know...

Comment

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
      ONLY GOD KNOWS. Even the IB people doesnt know...
      GOD has also washed his hands from this project. (s)he is investing in some other other project!

Comment

Approval??

Regarding approvals, I got a mail from customer care that “YOU CAN VISIT OUR ELPHISTONE OFFICE AND HAVE A LOOK AT THE AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS”.
        Anyone of us can make a visit to ELPHISTONE OFFICE to know whether it is TRUE??

Comment

BIT CONFUSED..

APPROVAL FOR WHAT???ABOUT AGREEMENT OR I MEAN 4 OUR PROJECT WHICH IS NOW APPROVED FROM OTHER BANKS ALSO..OR APPROVED PLANS?

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
            APPROVAL FOR WHAT???ABOUT AGREEMENT OR I MEAN 4 OUR PROJECT WHICH IS NOW APPROVED FROM OTHER BANKS ALSO..OR APPROVED PLANS?
            Approval from Indiabulls CEO to Indiabulls General Manager to start seeking approval from Panvel Panchayat to approach for approval from panvel zilla parishad which can then in turn request approval from the collector office of Panvel.

Comment

Originally posted by peeya View Post
              I am referring to Govt. approval of all the 32 floors. They say that they have it now and can show if someone go and ask in the Head office.

I got this mail, when I said that this approval document is not shown to us from sales office. (First they said it is available in Vashi office). So I am not believing their words even now and it seems that 2011 also will go like 2010. BUT IF SOMEONE CAN VIST HEADOFFICE, WE CAN VERIFY IT.

Comment

Please wait for the 2nd week of January for Indiabulls to put the investor presentation for teh 3rd quarter review of 2010.

That would be the only "genuine" information available. ( it is worthwhile to note that last time, somebody challenged the genuineness of the photo which was put in the presentation!!)

Otherwise, I have tried on all fronts - visited the vashi office, the parel office....its like running aroound in circles.

Comment

As expected, IB says the agreement will happen in January!!!

Comment

HI EVERY1

AS EXPECTED,THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL DO IN FEB 100%..TODAY I RECEIVED MAIL FROM IB THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR CUSTOMERCARE NUMBER -
                    022-30866123/ 022- 30439742/ 43..
                    Originally posted by cust_indiabulls_panvel View Post
                    As expected, IB says the agreement will happen in January!!!

Comment

peeya,

how i wish, changing the customer service would mean, being provided a better service too... :-S

all of us should mark the ceo of the company on our emails as well...

each and every email that we mark to the customer service of IB, should be CC'ed to the CEO of IB too.. - this way, atleast he might get a bit pestered too, the way we have been for so long...

ceo.realestate attherate indiabulls . com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X