3099 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

HYPE

Originally posted by VishalPrabhakar View Post
    peeya,

how i wish, changing the customer service would mean, being provided a better service too... :-S

all of us should mark the ceo of the company on our emails as well...

each and every email that we mark to the customer service of IB, should be CC'ed to the CEO of IB too.. - this way, atleast he might get a bit pestered too, the way we have been for so long...

ceo.realestate attherate indiabulls . com
    The layout has been drastically changed . The 1 BHK And the 1.5 BHK have been shifted to the back side of the complex.

They have also started the stamp duty process.

am totally disappointed by the way that they have put the 1 & 1.5 bhk tower at the back with no view.

Also they are not sure of the location of CLUB MOSS its just hype nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
      The layout has been drastically changed . The 1 BHK And the 1.5 BHK have been shifted to the back side of the complex.

am totally disappointed by the way that they have put the 1 & 1.5 bhk tower at the back with no view.

bhago bhai bhago,
      apana paisa bacha lo,VARNA SAB LUT JAYENGE.
      pROMISE KARATE HAI, MANTE NAHI.

CHEERS, i HAVE NOT INVESTED IN IBG wise DECISION,
      SAVVY

Comment

GR8

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
        bhago bhai bhago,
        apana paisa bacha lo,VARNA SAB LUT JAYENGE.
        pROMISE KARATE HAI, MANTE NAHI.

CHEERS, i HAVE NOT INVESTED IN IBG wise DECISION,
        SAVVY
        SAVVY it was a great decision on your part not to invest.

however once the complex is made (if its made) it is going to be a landmark in panvel.

though its a different thing that the people handling indiabulls are unprofessional and new to the industry.

Comment

BACK SIDE MEAN NO VIEW??I MEAN NOT EVEN MOUTAIN VIEW???DID U CHECK THE NEW PLAN[QUOTE=keezpanvel;142221]The layout has been drastically changed . The 1 BHK And the 1.5 BHK have been shifted to the back side of the complex.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Just out of curiosity want to know why people crazy for indiabulls even it is distance away from panvel station about 6 km. did anyone know balaji symphony it is good project just 2 km away from station.it has same facility as indiabulls. i just want to know want is extra in indiabulls green project that people are crazy for it?

Comment

I second with a.jain. IB is far away from Station as compared to Balaji Symphony.

Would be curious to know if there is a good reason to not invest in Balaji Symphony.

Thanks,
              Amol
              Last edited by write2amol; January 2 2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by a.jain View Post
                Just out of curiosity want to know why people crazy for indiabulls even it is distance away from panvel station about 6 km. did anyone know balaji symphony it is good project just 2 km away from station.it has same facility as indiabulls. i just want to know want is extra in indiabulls green project that people are crazy for it?
                Originally posted by write2amol View Post
                I second with a.jain. IB is far away from Station as compared to Balaji Symphony.

Would be curious to know if there is a good reason to not invest in Balaji Symphony.

Thanks,
                Amol
                Your posts are irrelevant guys. Please dont spam. If you have a direct question, please ask. Don't expect guys in this forum to spend half an hour advising you whether balaji or indiiabulls best suits your requirement.
                No offenece unintentionally intended
                Last edited by jia001; January 3 2011, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jia001 View Post
                  Your posts are irrelevant guys. Please dont spam. If you have a direct question, please ask. Don't expect guys in this forum to spend half an hour advising you whether balaji or indiiabulls best suits your requirement.

Hi, I am a new member on this forum. I have booked a 1BHK in Nov09. Will someone please upload the new layout so we know where they have shifted the 1BHK & 1.5BHK Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by jia001 View Post
                    In a way it is relevant. This was not to spam but to obtain information. If you don't like please move on, don't have you have to comment which are not going to help anyone here. Thanks!

Comment

Indiabulls is not returning the earnest money.

Hi friends,

I have book an apartment in Indiabulls, panvel and within 30 days, I decided to back out on the project as I heard bad review about the builder. Now the builder is refusing to pay back my earnest money of Rs. 1 Lahks. Initially while booking they told me that they would cut 10% and return the remaining.

Has any one faced the same problem, and can anybody share there idea how we can get the money back like going thru the consumer court or any better options.

Thanks in advance
                      Prabhu

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X