Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: 5 days ago
3100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Greens by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Dear Prabhu,

If u have decided to cancel ur booking, I propose you send them a letter stating the same and also mention that they can cut 10% as was advised to you at the time of your booking and refund the balance. This way atleast you have things on record if the need arises to address this matter to the consumer court.

Comment

New Updates

Last week I was in Indiabulls Green Panvel Site, work is on...
      then Also in vashi office , Agreement process started from 29/12/10( CONFIRMED WITH GOOD EVIDENCE).
      The team who will handle the agreement will be different than sales (sales people will not have the actual clarity.... only overview), booking is taking upto 28 floor only, plan is for 32 floor.
      Discueesed with customer care.... Agreement is on ( may be initially for then who has taken the loan from IBHFL or providing cash payments)..
      for other bank approvals ..may come in the comming week
      agreemnet process will start for others after 15th jan or may be in the last week of Jan-11

Lets hope other information receivced from CC may be correct

Please update , if any of you have other update...peeya,Wadia,Indiabulls .....

Comment

I was in Vashi office. The final plans are still not released. The project now seems to be a real grand one and it looks like it will be a good project.
        The sale of commercial space has also begun, and they still commit to deliver the project by Dec 2012. So Happy New Year 2011.

Comment

AGREEMENT STARTED

Originally posted by Greeninvestment View Post
          Last week I was in Indiabulls Green Panvel Site, work is on...
          then Also in vashi office , Agreement process started from 29/12/10( CONFIRMED WITH GOOD EVIDENCE).
          The team who will handle the agreement will be different than sales (sales people will not have the actual clarity.... only overview), booking is taking upto 28 floor only, plan is for 32 floor.
          Discueesed with customer care.... Agreement is on ( may be initially for then who has taken the loan from IBHFL or providing cash payments)..
          agreemnet process will start for others after 15th jan or may be in the last week of Jan-11

Indeed the process of registration has started i had been there last week. However the layout has drastically been changed. In fact for those people like me who had booked a 1 BHK are the real loosers. Anyways it was always expected from INDIABULLS. Will draw a sketch of the new layout and post it here later today .

Comment

FIRST TIME I FELT CUSTOMER CARE GUYS CONFIDENT ON THEIR WORDS..U R RITE..THEY TOLD ME THE SAME WAT U CAME TO KNOW..NOW GUYS LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST..[QUOTE=Greeninvestment;142718]Last week I was in Indiabulls Green Panvel Site, work is on...

.[/QUOTE]

Comment

[Lets hope other information receivced from CC may be correct

.[/QUOTE]

IT SEEMS THAT THINGS ARE NOW MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...

Comment

Wadia??

Mr. Wadia, where are you?? Please show your face...

Comment

LAYOUT PLAN

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
                  Indeed the process of registration has started i had been there last week. However the layout has drastically been changed. In fact for those people like me who had booked a 1 BHK are the real loosers. Anyways it was always expected from INDIABULLS. Will draw a sketch of the new layout and post it here later today .
                  WE ALL WAIT TO SEE YOUR LAYOUT PLAN

Comment

new layout

Originally posted by indiabulls View Post
                    WE ALL WAIT TO SEE YOUR LAYOUT PLAN

Kindly find attached the sketch of the new layout.

Please note this is for reference only. As per the latest layout of IBG TEAM.

THE portion marked in Red is the 25 acres where the layout was earlier planned.

Now the development is going to happen sector wise.

The Blue portion near the road is the commercial and mall

The Portion behind it is the Future Development which might change, only the red portion is finalized.

If you zoom in you can see the 1 BHK & THE 1.5 BHK at the end.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by keezpanvel; January 4 2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keezpanvel View Post
                      Kindly find attached the sketch of the new layout.

Please note this is for reference only. As per the latest layout of IBG TEAM.

THE portion marked in Red is the 25 acres where the layout was earlier planned.

Now the development is going to happen sector wise.

The Blue portion near the road is the commercial and mall

The Portion behind it is the Future Development which might change, only the red portion is finalized.

If you zoom in you can see the 1 BHK & THE 1.5 BHK at the end.
                      MANY THANKS!! CAN YOU UPLOAD A HIGH QUALITY IMAGE?? IF THIS IS ZOOMED, WE CANNOT SEE ANYTHING CLEARLY.

WHERE ARE THESE COMMERCIAL BLDGS?? ADJACENT TO THE 25 ACRES OF RESIDENTIAL BLDGS?? (I AM ASKING AS IT IS SHOWN AS TWO SEPARATE SKETCHES)

ISNT THERE A MAP OF 80 ACRES AS A WHOLE??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X